Start by marking “So I Married A Demon Slayer (Includes: Demon Hunting #1.5)” as Want to Read:
So I Married A Demon Slayer (Includes: Demon Hunting #1.5)

So I Married A Demon Slayer (Demon Hunting #1.5)

3.75  ·  Rating Details  ·  394 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
In the lusty humidity of the Deep South, among the neon lights of Vegas, and the glitz of high-fashion, demon slayers are the new sexy...

Hot! by Kathy Love

Paperback, Brava Paranormal Romance, 323 pages
Published August 30th 2011 by Brava (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about So I Married A Demon Slayer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about So I Married A Demon Slayer

Blodeuedd Finland
HOT! by Kathy Love
Why they did not tell him at once is one thing I wonder about. But hey it's about the drama and tension. But please people, oh you work for demons btw. How hard is that to say? But it was a fun short one, maybe I can only do pnr in small doses.

What Slays In Vegas by Angie Fox
Succubus meets demon slayer. Here I did not mind if it was lust quickly cos she is succubus and he paid for it ;) Fun.

I think PNR actually still works for me, BUT only if there is humour included. I so do N
Aliya DalRae
Feb 08, 2012 Aliya DalRae rated it liked it
Shelves: supernatural
"So I Married a Demon Slayer" is an anothology of three short stories about, you guessed it, demon slayers and the women they love.

The first story, "Hot!" is about a struggling photographer who takes a job in the mailroom of the biggest fashion magazine in the world, "Hot!" in an attempt to work his way up. What he doesn't realize is that Hot! is a demon-run organization, and many of the employees are either demons or have sold their souls to get where they are. Of course he falls in love with a
Avice Whittall
Sep 11, 2011 Avice Whittall rated it really liked it
I want to first say that I won this book in a goodsreads contest. I loved Angie Fox's story it cracked me up and was a very sexy read! Will write more when I finish the other stories. I can't wait to read more books by Angie Fox!
Caro
Mar 11, 2013 Caro rated it liked it
This was a pretty good book. I liked all the stories, but the last two more than the first one. The first one would get three stars, but the other two would get four. I loved the characters and the story lines. I wouldn't mind reading this again, but more for passing time or something to read. Great for reading but not a go-to. Enjoy!
Lisa
Aug 29, 2011 Lisa rated it really liked it
I was lucky enough to get my hands on a ARC of the anthology book "So i Married a Demon Slayer" by a trio of authors, Kathy Love, Angie fox and Lexi George. I have to admit that i was after the Lexi George novella. I read her debut novel(Demon Hunting in Dixie) a while back and loved it so much I've been patiently waiting for more.

The blurb.

So I Married a Demon Slayer
Aug. 30th 2011

Dark Faerie Tales
Feb 08, 2012 Dark Faerie Tales rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-by-kiwi
Review Courtesy of Dark Faerie Tales

Quick & Dirty: Three light-hearted reads that are good for any day of the week.

The Review:

“HOT!” by Kathy Love

This story takes place in the brutal world of high fashion publishing in the otherwise beautiful present day New York City. A one-time small town girl from Kansas, Addy Wellmeyer, now known as Ava Wells, has sold her soul to a demon in exchange for a promise of fame and fortune. Now she just wishes for the simple things in life. Charlie Bowen is s
Fedora
May 02, 2012 Fedora rated it liked it
Entertaining trio of supernatural reads.

Kathy Love's Hot! features Charlie, an aspiring photographer/mailroom guy who longs to get his portfolio in front of Finola White--someone who can make or break a career as she runs THE magazine... What he doesn't realize is that Finola isn't who or what she appears, and neither is the mailroom... By chance he meets Ava, a top model. An enjoyable novella about an accidental demon slayer.

What Slays in Vegas is Angie Fox's contribution, and takes place about
Nora-adrienne
Oct 18, 2011 Nora-adrienne rated it really liked it
So I Married a Demon Slayer
By: Kathy Love, Angie Fox, Lexi George
Copyright: September 2011
Publisher: Brava (Paranormal Romance)

Hot! By Kathy Love
At Hot! Magazine, the devil really does wear Prada. When the CEO is an actual demon and the mail room guys are undercover demon slayers, it's not beyond the realm of possibility for an up-and-coming photographer and a model possessed by much more than a sweet tooth to fall in love.
What Slays In Vegas by Angie Fox
When a sexy succubus comes up against a
Morwa Pal
Aug 03, 2011 Morwa Pal rated it it was amazing
A half-human, half-succubus, all Shiloh really wanted was a new assignment in Lust. Even though she was half-succubus, it was the only way she could eat, by feeding off men’s desires, and she was starving. Bribing her superior with a case of Fitz’s, Shiloh practically runs to her newest assignment.

Damien has lived his life by the slayer rules. On a mission to stop the most powerful demon in Vegas before he opens a portal and unleashes hell on earth, Damien plans to use a succubus to achieve his
Sharon
Oct 16, 2011 Sharon rated it liked it

This is a light and fun paranormal romance anthology about sexy demon slaying men falling in love. Angie Fox was the only author I was familiar with, but I was looking forward to trying out the new authors. I think novellas are the perfect medium for this purpose.

The first story Hot! was disappointing. The story didn’t really go anywhere and there wasn’t any real conclusion to the story. It also wasn’t done in the silly humorous way the other two stories w
Jennifer Estep
So I Married a Demon Slayer by Kathy Love, Angie Fox, and Lexi George is a light paranormal romance anthology.

In Love's HOT!, photographer Charlie Bowen has to start somewhere, so he takes a job in the mailroom of HOT! fashion magazine. Charlie hopes to get his photographs in front of the magazine's editor, but instead, he gets involved with beautiful model Ava Wells. But there's more going on at the magazine and with Ava than meets the eye.

In Fox's What Slays in Vegas, half-succubus Shiloh is h
Leanne
Dec 11, 2011 Leanne rated it really liked it
What a tangled web they weave these Demons lol All the stories were fun to read and quick to get through. I like a fun read from time to time.The first story by Kathy Love was a little hard to follow at first but the story fell together quickly. Hunky photographer and hot Demoness Model make for a great read! I don't want to give away the story lol The love scene is spectacular!The next story by Angie Fox is quite delicious as well. What starts off a by the book feeding on lust turns into a craz ...more
Kathy
Jan 04, 2013 Kathy rated it liked it
Susan1566
Mar 04, 2014 Susan1566 rated it really liked it
I've only read the portion by Lexi George - The Bride Wore Demon Dust as I was reading her Demon Hunter series. This was a good addition to the rest of the books. Rafe is a typical Dhalvanni, determined to keep away and stay emotionaly distant but Bunny (I hate that name for a character - it makes me think of a blonde bimbo - no offense to blondes!), she is actually a stronger character than her name implies. The only problem with this is that it was too short.
A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)
Anthology containing three stories by Kathy Love, Angie Fox and Lexi George.

Kathy Love’s 'HOT!' is the first story in what I refer to as the Devilishly series where a demon runs HOT! magazine and is trying to take over the world via the fashion industry.

Angie Fox’s story 'What Slays in Vegas' is a novella that takes place between books 2 & 3 in the Demon Slayer series.

Lexi George’s story 'The Bride Wore Demon Dust' is a novella between books 1 & 2 in her Demon Hunting series where hunky
Rebecca Whitten
Jul 10, 2015 Rebecca Whitten rated it really liked it
I only read Lexi George's part & adored every word!! Cannot wait to read more of her work! She definitely has been living in Alabama & is familiar with the personalities that we encounter. Her characters are a delight & remind me of people I encounter on a daily basis! Thank you for the giggles Lexi!!
Robin
I only read The Bride Wore Demon Dust by Lexi George.

This was all right but Bunny was kind of stupid and it got kind of old. I don't remember the first one being like this so I'll try the next.

Starla Link
Jul 15, 2015 Starla Link rated it it was amazing
This book had 3 great paranormal stories. The Demon Hunter 1.5 filled in the Damien and Shiloh's story from the Biker Witches/Accidental Demon Slayer series by Angie Fox. I enjoyed all 3 books. Great read.
Amber
Nov 04, 2014 Amber rated it liked it
First story-Meh. Second Story-Yes. Third Story-Okay. Verdict: Overall good read, recommend because I do love some humour in my stories.
Gabrielle
May 29, 2015 Gabrielle rated it liked it
I would rate the first story two stars, but the second and third were four stars so overall the anthology was three stars.
a_tiffyfit
These were fun short stories revolving around demons, demon hunting, and romance. I enjoyed the paranormal elements and each individual story. They were great reading for breaks at work!
Missyb
Aug 11, 2013 Missyb rated it liked it
Only read the short story by Angie Fox.
Very cute, but other then a mention of Lizzie about half way through, and some other mentions of another demon slayer and her incident in Vegas, this short story basically has nothing to do with the rest of the series. It's listed as book 1.5 but should be read as book 2.5 to fit in time wise.

It is very cute, and has a good twist and some action. Hopefully these characters will pop up in the series. The characters are likeable & funny.
Mary
Oct 10, 2011 Mary rated it did not like it
Slogged through the first one - nope, never got any better. Kind of ripped off Devil Wears Prada and Ugly Bettie. Sorry, but constant descriptions of how you are dressing Evil Barbie doesn't substitute for character development. I like Angie Fox, but couldn't finish this one. Didn't bother with the third. I have better things to do with my life.
Alicia
Jul 09, 2013 Alicia rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
Of the three stories, I enjoyed the third the most, but that is probably just because I have already read the first book in that series. The second story was also a fun read, I ended up adding that author's books to my tbr pile. The first story was just okay, it was a bit hard to get into and it felt rushed without much of a resolution at the end.
Karen
Nov 26, 2012 Karen rated it it was ok
I didn't realize this is a collection of short stories.
The first one "Hot" is about a demon run fashion magazine. It was cute.
Hot sex scenes.

The second story: So I Married A Demon Slayer is about a demon run Vegas casino.
It was pretty cute.

Didn't read the third story.
Michelle Tempted By Books
I only read Angie Fox's What Slays in Vegas. It was pretty good. It felt rushed but most anthologies are that way.
Natalie
Dec 06, 2015 Natalie rated it it was amazing
What a fun and delightful collection of 3 stories! I would gladly read a full-length novel just like each of these stories. Well-written humorous Paranormal Romance with a touch of graphic.
Deyara
None of these really captured my interest, though were all enjoyable enough to finish. Didn't find them all that funny or exciting so wont be reading more by these authors in a hurry.
Valerie
Oct 23, 2014 Valerie rated it really liked it
The first book in the set I felt left with a cliffhanger. The last two stories were good especially the last one. I love the Lexi George books. They are fun.
Snarky Mom
Jan 22, 2013 Snarky Mom rated it liked it
Just read the Lexi George story about Bunny & Rafe. I read these a bit out of order since I wasn't sure who Rafe & Bunny were in the 3rd (?) book LOL!
  • Demon Hunting in the Deep South (Demon Hunting, #2)
  • Oceanborne (Seaborne #2)
  • The Real Werewives of Vampire County (Guardians of Eternity, #8.5)
  • Must Love Vampires
  • Within the Flames (Dirk & Steele, #11)
  • Demons Are a Girl's Best Friend (Hex, #5)
  • Highland Hunger (MacNachton Vampires, #8) (Knights, #0.6)
  • Cupid Cats (Dark Ones #7.5)
  • Eternity's Mark
  • Nightshine (Kyndred, #4)
  • Demons Prefer Blondes (Demons Unleashed, #1)
  • Dead Alert (Guardians of the Dark, #5)
  • The Vampire Who Loved Me (Sons of Midnight #2)
  • Vampire Dragon (Works Like Magick, #3)
  • Pariah
  • StarFire (DemonSlayers, #3)
  • Angel of Darkness (The Fallen, #1)
  • Blood of Innocence (Sloane Skye, #2)
New York Times bestselling author Angie Fox writes fun, action-packed stories. She is best known for her Accidental Demon Slayer series, about a demon slayer who runs off with her grandmother's gang of biker witches. Angie is also catching a lot of buzz for her new Southern Ghost Hunter mysteries. The first book is called Southern Spirits.

While Angie's characters may be clever and fearless, in rea
More about Angie Fox...

Demon Hunting (4 books)
  • Demon Hunting in Dixie (Demon Hunting, #1)
  • Demon Hunting in the Deep South (Demon Hunting, #2)
  • Demon Hunting in a Dive Bar (Demon Hunting, #3)
  • Demon Hunting With a Dixie Deb (Demon Hunting, #4)