Start by marking “Final Fantasy VIII Official Strategy Guide” as Want to Read:
Final Fantasy VIII Official Strategy Guide

Final Fantasy VIII Official Strategy Guide

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  116 ratings  ·  9 reviews
BradyGAMES-Final Fantasy VIII Official Strategy Guide Features:
Detailed Walkthroughs Boss Strategies Item & Magic Lists Complete Bestiary and over 450 Full-Color Maps!
The ONLY Official Guide! Platform: PlayStation Genre: RPG
Published by BradyGames

To ask other readers questions about Final Fantasy VIII Official Strategy Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Final Fantasy VIII Official Strategy Guide

Useful guide to my favorite game... So many guides overstep their bounds by including spoilers (I once had a guide with a screenshot of a character on the page, looking very dead. Yes. They printed a screenshot of a character's death in their guide. Brilliant.), and holding your hand through every. little. obstacle.

This guide offers advice and good strategies, should you need them, gives short summaries for what to do next if you're unsure, without telling you what is coming in the story; and i
This strategy guide is, easily, the worst of the bunch that I own.

There should be a walkthrough located within a strategy guide, yes? That's usually what they have. But really, there is hardly anything there.

You have to look at the objectives to figure out what to do next. That is beyond annoying. Also, the maps in the back are a convoluted mess, and not even in order of when you encounter them in the game, so flipping through several different pages to find the map you need is a hair-pulling me
Adrian Anderson
The guide is so lacking it is not even funny. Most of the "tips" and tricks would be apparent to anyone who isn't brain dead. Also, as per usual Bradygames style, there is poor organization and erroneous content! And I agree - why is there no strategy for Ultimecia? Ugh. 1 star!
This is a really useful strategy guide. It has a step-by-step walkthrough for each part of the game, quick summaries, enemy descriptions/evaluations, monster guide, and all those pesky side quests.
Wickedshizuku (and her 7 Black cats)
Probably the best game guide I've ever found. This FF was my all time favorite, and the guide only made the game so much more fun.
Never have time to play this right now, so am taking this off of my "Currently reading" shelf for now.
Rino Ferdian
hihi...buku favorit waktu SMP...
Benjamin Plume
Good guide to one of my favorite games.
Cheater's Guide.
Tey Kit
Tey Kit is currently reading it
Nov 25, 2015
Dwayne Waynehead
Dwayne Waynehead marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Thim Cheang
Thim Cheang marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2015
Pokecats649 marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2015
Elizabethrose marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2015
Jon marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Steve marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
Julius Patalud
Julius Patalud marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Chris Glover
Chris Glover marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
  • FINAL FANTASY X Official Strategy Guide
  • Final Fantasy XIII: Complete Official Guide - Collector's Edition
  • Fallout 3: Prima Official Game Guide
  • Player's Handbook (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition revised, Stock #2159)
  • Dragon Age: Origins: Prima Official Game Guide
  • The Art of Magic Knight Rayearth, Vol. 1
  • The Art of Hana-Kimi
  • Assassin's Creed: Limited Edition Art Book
  • Vampire Hunter D Volume 15: Dark Road - Part Three
  • Player's Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition)
  • The Art of Bioshock Infinite
  • A World of Ideas: Essential Readings for College Writers
  • Dungeon Master's Guide (Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition)
  • Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Vol. 2