Nightmara

Nightmara

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  6 reviews
“Whatever you do, don’t think about them before you fall asleep.”

After Grayson Castle is kissed by a beautiful and mysterious woman at a night club, he soon discovers the true meaning of fear. Plagued nightly by what he believes to be a terrifying curse, he seeks professional help from Dr. Zoe Alexander.

Convinced it’s nothing more than sleep paralysis, she disregards his e...more
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 352 pages
Published November 4th 2010 by Aethereal Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Nightmara, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nightmara

Marsha
May 30, 2011 Marsha rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Adults
I have found that I have to be careful when ordering some of the 99 cent e-books. Some are just not worth my time or effort. Therefore, I have begun reading as many reviews of the books as I can before I order them. After reading several good reviews of "Nightmara" I decided to order this e-book.

"Nightmara" is a compilation of characters who lives are interwoven by a series of nightmarish creatures. The story was just an okay read for me and I had to question why since it contained many of the t...more
A'lina
I really enjoyed this book. The story was great, everything flowed together smoothly and with it shifting to different character views it gave me an added feel of suspense like I was watching a movie and it kept me wanting to flip the pages to find out what would happen next. The Nightmara are demonic creatures that feed off your fears and move from one person to another through a kiss, but the one receiving the kiss must be in a weakened state. And once they have you, they become your worst nig...more
Micky "CafeAuLait"
What made me purchase this book were the glowing reviews it received on the Kindle site. I was looking for a great thriller & was prepared to be scared out of my mind but, that never happened. HOWEVER, even in spite of its shortcomings of not being a true thriller, it was a great book. I simply could not put it down because I had to know what was going to happen next. I believe I finished this book in two days, which is something I have not done since my 20s.

I would recommend this book to an...more
Amber Adamchuk
When I read the book description and some of the reviews I was excited and ready to be scarred to the point of not wanting to sleep....UMMM ok that didn't happen.

However it was a nice paranormal story, with some interesting characters I could have done w/o the bizare Dr's relationships and breakups. And more descriptive on the Nightmara episodes. With that being said I would still say it's a good read and I will read moe by Danielle Lee.

I love the ending :)
Kristal Galey
Enjoyed this story, the character jumping always keeps me intrigued! I sadly found it ended to sudden, just as I was learning how all the pieces fit, the story came to an end. I would have liked to have seen it elaborated more, or pieced in throughout the story.
Was a great story. Danielle knows to write a page turner!!
Mariela
I loved the book!!
Shawnda
Shawnda marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
M.S.
M.S. marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Steven
Steven marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Kerri
Kerri marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Tracy Annbelle
Tracy Annbelle marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Shelly Cloud
Shelly Cloud marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Tiffany Moore
Tiffany Moore marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
Miss Panda
Miss Panda marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Inhuman Dark World Dimensions of Genesis The Devil Inside (Book II in the Dark World Series) Myth (Dark World, #3)