Start by marking “Nightmara” as Want to Read:
Nightmara

Nightmara

“Whatever you do, don’t think about them before you fall asleep.”

After Grayson Castle is kissed by a beautiful and mysterious woman at a night club, he soon discovers the true meaning of fear. Plagued nightly by what he believes to be a terrifying curse, he seeks professional help from Dr. Zoe Alexander.

Convinced it’s nothing more than sleep paralysis, she disregards his e
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 352 pages
Published November 4th 2010 by Aethereal Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Nightmara, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nightmara

A'lina
Dec 20, 2010 A'lina rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. The story was great, everything flowed together smoothly and with it shifting to different character views it gave me an added feel of suspense like I was watching a movie and it kept me wanting to flip the pages to find out what would happen next. The Nightmara are demonic creatures that feed off your fears and move from one person to another through a kiss, but the one receiving the kiss must be in a weakened state. And once they have you, they become your worst nig ...more
Marsha
May 30, 2011 Marsha rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Adults
I have found that I have to be careful when ordering some of the 99 cent e-books. Some are just not worth my time or effort. Therefore, I have begun reading as many reviews of the books as I can before I order them. After reading several good reviews of "Nightmara" I decided to order this e-book.

"Nightmara" is a compilation of characters who lives are interwoven by a series of nightmarish creatures. The story was just an okay read for me and I had to question why since it contained many of the t
Micky Stew
Mar 17, 2013 Micky Stew rated it really liked it
What made me purchase this book were the glowing reviews it received on the Kindle site. I was looking for a great thriller & was prepared to be scared out of my mind but, that never happened. HOWEVER, even in spite of its shortcomings of not being a true thriller, it was a great book. I simply could not put it down because I had to know what was going to happen next. I believe I finished this book in two days, which is something I have not done since my 20s.

I would recommend this book to an
Amber Adamchuk
May 28, 2011 Amber Adamchuk rated it liked it
When I read the book description and some of the reviews I was excited and ready to be scarred to the point of not wanting to sleep....UMMM ok that didn't happen.

However it was a nice paranormal story, with some interesting characters I could have done w/o the bizare Dr's relationships and breakups. And more descriptive on the Nightmara episodes. With that being said I would still say it's a good read and I will read moe by Danielle Lee.

I love the ending :)
Kristal Galey
Mar 14, 2011 Kristal Galey rated it liked it
Enjoyed this story, the character jumping always keeps me intrigued! I sadly found it ended to sudden, just as I was learning how all the pieces fit, the story came to an end. I would have liked to have seen it elaborated more, or pieced in throughout the story.
Was a great story. Danielle knows to write a page turner!!
Lisa Decker
Lisa Decker rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2017
Kim Sargenius
Kim Sargenius rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2016
Kristina
Kristina rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2011
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it it was ok
Dec 17, 2012
Mariela
Aug 13, 2016 Mariela rated it it was amazing
Shelves: angels-demons
I loved the book!!
Lindsey Hoy
Lindsey Hoy rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2013
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Nov 14, 2011
Karen
Karen rated it liked it
Sep 28, 2011
Mary Ray
Mary Ray rated it it was ok
Mar 29, 2013
LeAnn Jones
LeAnn Jones rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2013
Debi Faulkner
Debi Faulkner rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2011
Paul
Paul rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2012
Gina
Gina rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2012
Carolyn Miller
Carolyn Miller rated it did not like it
Apr 11, 2014
Nikki Howard
Nikki Howard rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2014
Kitty
Kitty rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2012
Julie Fernandez
Julie Fernandez rated it really liked it
Mar 27, 2013
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2016
Raine Gaize
Raine Gaize rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2015
Yueying Wang
Yueying Wang rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2014
Michael Noce
Michael Noce rated it liked it
Jan 15, 2015
Alex
Alex rated it did not like it
Nov 16, 2011
Danielle Lee
Nov 12, 2010 Danielle Lee rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Danielle Lee
Nov 06, 2010 Danielle Lee rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sharon Fewell
Sharon Fewell rated it really liked it
May 03, 2013