Start by marking “Police Protection (Beauty and the Badge, #6)” as Want to Read:
Police Protection (Beauty and the Badge, #6)

Police Protection (Beauty and the Badge #1)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  264 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Reworked and added to. Now available from all book vendors for 99 cents! Check out BEAUTY AND THE BADGE - Jace & Dayna
Published 2009 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Police Protection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Police Protection

Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
This was great! I love Dayna and Jace. That dog was one sleazy dog, made me laugh so much. The Valentine card Jace gave her was so sweet. A fabulous little short read!
Ana
This is the first in the series of free short stories centered around a couple Dayna & Jace. The stories can be found here.

This isn't a continuous story, we see snippets of their lives together, from their first meeting, in this story, through most of the major holidays, meeting the families, and in the end the Proposal.

Jace is a cop, one that believes in his job. Dayna is a schoolteacher, not too happy with her life (or her a bit crazy family), but everything changes when she meets Jace.

And
Umaiya Rehman
freebie from http://inezkelley.com

Awwww this was soo cute, ahaha like 16 pages long. Nothing happened yet everything did :D Loved it. =)
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
Just as brilliant as the previous freebies before it! Jace's sister Callie was a laugh, the rebellious child. Funny moments in this little installment as well.

A lyrical voice called from the back of the house. “Jacey? In the kitchen.”
“Jacey?” Dayna couldn’t stop the grin from spreading to her lips.
“Drop it, Dayna,” he growled. “Do not call me Jacey.”
Oh, I am so going to call you Jacey. The tease lingered in her brain while she followed him into a sunny kitchen.
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
I cannot stop reading these ebooks! I love Jace and Dayna, they are so great together. Funny moment of this one;

All the players were men and their eyes flew to her bustline. Several of the men darted fast looks to Jace but their gaze shot right back to her breasts. Dayna bristled.
“They’re called boobs, gentlemen. Get over it,” she grumbled. Jace burst out laughing. Every masculine eye snapped toward the field. Dayna shook her head. Men.
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
I really love these characters. I am so glad everything worked out in the end with this one, Jace and Dayna belong together. Moment I liked:

He raised his head and looked at all the candy papers. He let go of her long enough to tip the bowl and look inside. There wasn‘t one candy bar left.
"Dayna, did you eat all this chocolate?"
Her sniffle was guilty and impish."Kinda"
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
It was so cute when the twins called him Uncle Jace, how they broke into Dayna's house because they wanted to live with them, adorable. I cannot get enough of these ebooks and these characters. Hot steamy-ness between Dayna and Jace in this one *wink wink*.
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
This was great! So many funny moments. I loved Dayna! Those twins were a mischevious little pair but without them she wouldn't have met hottie Cop Jace. A fantastic little read, I would have loved to read a full-length book about them.
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
This one was emotional just like the previous story. I love these characters and I am so glad everything worked out with Jace and Dayna. Brilliant reading.
SaturNalia
Slap stick comedy not my favorite to read but cute enough for a short story. Would a cop on duty really almost kiss you in the kitchen on New Years? If only!
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
This one was an emotional one, not Gunner! And poor Jace! I had tears in my eyes practically during reading the whole thing. I love these ebooks.
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
Jace is so great! This installment is just as fabulous as the pervious ones. I love the way the story is panning out. Loved reading this.
♡ Brandy ♡
Talk about cry like a baby. And being an officers wife I will say that is the worst nightmare. Getting a knock at the door. :(
SaturNalia
Still cute. Should they move in or not? The twins are back and are sooo bad. Get to meet the sister-in-law.
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
I love these characters! These free ebooks are amazing, so enjoyable to read; they flow so well.
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Lyn
Lyn marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
  • Talk Dirty to Me  (Dirty Laundry, #2)
  • Haunted by Your Soul (Triquetra, #2)
  • On The Fence (An Apple Trail Novella, 2)
  • Sweetest Mistress (Fem Dom, #1)
  • Shaken
  • Text Me (Text Me, #1)
  • Risking Eternity (Heavenly Lovers, #1)
  • One Less Stiff at the Funeral (Petit Morts #8)
  • What
  • The Match Before Christmas
  • Just Desserts (Table for Two, #1)
  • Abortion Arcade
  • Sold to the Highest Bidder
  • The Devil and Ms. Johnson
  • Verdant
  • Seducing Jason
  • Bucket of Face
  • Self Preservation

INEZ KELLEY was born and bred in the mountains of West Virginia. She currently resides there with her lumberjack husband, their teenage drama queen, Spawnetta, and the Demolition Duo – Damien and his twin, the Omen.

She is a multi-published author of various romance genres. You can visit her at her website http://inezkelley.com/ Follow Inez on twitter at @Inez_Kelley or on Facebook at http://www.f
More about Inez Kelley...
Sweet as Sin Turn It Up (Turn It Up, #1) Jinxed The Bastard (The Baddest Boys in History, #1) Coming Clean (Dirty Laundry, #3)