Start by marking “Strategic Vulnerability” as Want to Read:
Strategic Vulnerability

Strategic Vulnerability (Immortal Ops #4)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  445 ratings  ·  31 reviews
Held prisoner in remote testing facility in the middle of the Brazilian rainforest, subjected to torture and abuse, Wilson Rousseau has long since given up hope of being rescued. Days blend together until he can’t help but long for death. Saved from his isolated hell by a female’s distress call, he feels an instant connection to her.

Kimberly thought she was taking a trip t
Published October 5th 2010 by The Raven Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Strategic Vulnerability, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strategic Vulnerability

Ronda  Tutt
FANTASTIC READ!

Wow! Now that was a fantastic fun fast paced story. I was literally glued to the pages as though I felt like I was a part of the story. The author’s easy flowing writing captures you immediately as the characters come alive and have you either melting from their sexy and sweet charisma or has you in shock from the cruelty of their actions.
The story has everything you could ask for in a story such as lots of action, drama, sex, passion, shape-shifting, fae, and were’s, etc ….

Wilso
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
I got this as part of the Immortal Ops Box Set Books 1-4 (Shifters Romance)

~ 4 Strategic Stars ~

Wilson and Kimberly are put together as part of Dr. Krauss, our evil mad scientist, for the purpose of creating the next super soldier. This is book four in the Immortal Ops series by Mandy M. Roth and it is fast paced, non-stop action. I really enjoyed how the book progressed, the action and the relationship building between our H/H’s.

Wilson was captured, tortured and abused for almost two months
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Wilson and Kimberly are thrown together as part of the Krauss evil plans to create his race of super soldiers. Held in one of his hidden research labs for entirely too long Kimberly and Wilson must escape, especially after finding out the specifics on his next course of research involving them directly. Strategic Vulnerability is fast paced, non-stop action. There is so much at stake! They must escape. The dire situation is about to get worse, quickly.

I liked Kimberly. She was very emotionally s
April
This is a really intriguing series I just wish the wait between books were not so long!! I devoured the first three books and almost forgot how much I liked them by the time I discovered this one was out! I did a quick reread of the series to refresh my faulty memory and then jumped head first into this newest book!!

Really great story telling and such fascinating new twists!! This time around the story had a more mainstream feel. Sure there is still steamy sex but not as much as you would expect
Kimberly Walter
Strategic Vulnerability was shorter then the others but it was still good, Wilson is taken by an evil man who wants to experiment on genetics and such, and by strange fate he meets his mate Kimberly after she is taken and brought in.
They fight to keep each other safe during captivity. When they get the chance the to escape they take it.
After the ordeal they separate to rest and heal.
When Wilson is in better health he comes for his mate to finally claim her and their future.

It was a little dis
Michelle Boone
Wilson the rat which I find funny was one of my favorites. And Kimberley was perfect for him. I loved how she had the women lead the men to him. Again Ms. Roth's style of writing is one of my favorites :)
Adrienne
Finally the rat man gets his moment. Throughout the other books in this series you get glimpses of Wilson and his punchy humor so I was looking forward to seeing him fall in love and find his mate. This story was unexpected but still fun if kidnapping, torture and forced impregnation can be made fun....yeah something about that sounds entirely wrong but somehow all that goes together and then to add on top of all that romance abounds during his imprisonment.

A wacky crazy ride that kind of made s
Netanella
Quick and fun and well written. I loved Wilson the wererat, in his own book of course! The click between Roger and Kimberly was instant but also believable. I was a little put off with the last minute separation of the two after the big rescue - it seemed contrived as a plot device and made me question Kimberly's intelligence and judgment. Otherwise, awesome book and great close to this series.
Cathy
This series has matured greatly and I do like it and will continue to read the books as they are published. I would however like to see more depth in the installments.
Taz Will
Couldn't believe they gave up on Wilson so easily I doubt he would've left them like that. Krauss really was a monster in this one with what he was doing not only to Wilson but to everyone he captured. I had a feeling of what they'd done to Kim I thought Wilson was going to be able to do magic and get them out of it once she was there and their magic combined. I really like Wilson, I knew he was a little hurt by all the rat jokes in all the stories. Him and Kim were prefect for each other in tha ...more
Ellen
Strategic Vulnerability is book 4 and I have to say this was the best one out of them all.
I liked Wilson from the first book and always loved his quick wit! He is even more lovable here as the hero!
I am so glad I stuck with this series and read them all.
Sheri
I love Wilson! He's my favourite! I love that the goofball is quite the romantic when it comes to Kim. I felt she rushed this story and it could have been told a bit better. However, it's still a good story. Wilson just rocks ;)
Ingrid Thomas
A short book but sweet! Its the story that defines a mated pair, that its not just about sex, but about a connection with another person.

Better written, and, a little funny. Its great to have the story of Wilson!!!
Gizzie
This was the best yet in the series. The Rat knows how to treat a lady! Humor, action and romance.
Gail Newbold
This book was definitely better than the last installment. Its nice to see that Wilson ended up being a redeemable character. But even though I'm 4 books into the serirs, I still can't stand the mates of the I-Ops team. Well, not all of them. I like Missy. She's the only one who doesn't really blink at the violence, only that others sometimes see her use it. In any event, if you like strong female leads, plausible and non convoluted story lines, this isn't the series for you. If you want somethi ...more
Donna Gardner
Woo hoo loved this one just another story in the immortal ops series can't wait for book 5
Edie
A quick fun read! The heroine was made of win.
Reminds me of why I love most of Roth's books.
Amy Collins
Saved the best for last!!! Awesome!!! Holy hell is he hot! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Mina
Fantastic storyline, hope there's more in this series to come!
Audra
I'm officially hooked on this series!
tracey welch
Yeah we focused on the story a bit more on this book. It was a bit more enjoyable. I wish it was a little more it depth but it still has me coming back for more. So that says something. (Spoiler)I can't wait till all the team finds their mates and maybe then we can just focus on a story.
Michele bookloverforever
another bio engineered shifter finds his mate when they are both imprisoned by evil geneticists....the shifters mate is artificially inseminated with his sperm and becomes pregnant. between her fae power and his shifter abilities, they escape. happy ending.
Megan Andersen
Unfortunately too short - I think there was potential and material to make this a longer book. Wilson was less of a pain in the ass and more of a sweetheart which I enjoyed.
Donna
See Immortal Ops Box Set Books 1-4 for my review.
Lisa Barker
That was awesome read!! Have loved this series so far!!
Vincenza
Though I don't like erotic sci-fi or fantasy, I loved this series and am hoping it will continue on after book 4. The stories are well written, the characters are well developed given the shortness of the stories...all in all, it was worth my discomfort over the sex - I just skipped those pages...
I've always loved Wilson. I'm all for under dog or in his case under rat. Relationship build really sweetly between Wilson and Kim. Loved the build up to them finally meeting again. Great HEA.
Jilly
Didn't seem as long or as deep as the others
Julie
I really enjoyed this book
  • Marked By The Vampire (Purgatory, #2)
  • A Mating Dance (Ashwood Falls, #2)
  • The Bobcat's Tale (Blue Moon Junction, #2)
  • Outfoxed by Love (Kodiak Point, #2)
  • King's Throne (String of Fate, #2)
  • Stormy Seduction (Pacific Passion #2)
  • Deuces Wild (Ridgeville, #5)
  • The True Beast (Full Moon Mercy, #2)
  • Simon (Le Beau Brothers, #2)
  • Shattered Emotions (Redwood Pack, #5)
  • Alpha's Child (A Werewolf BBW Shifter Romance, #4)
  • Perfect Mate (Shifters Unbound, #4.5)
  • The Innocent (FBI Psychics, #4.5)
  • Eye of the Beholder (True Destiny, #2)
  • Predator's Kiss (Gemini Island Shifters, #1)
  • Tristan's Lyceum Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, #3)
  • Hide'n Go Seek (Psychic Visions, #2)
Mandy M. Roth grew up fascinated by creatures that go bump in the night. From the very beginning, she showed signs of creativity. At age five, she had her first piece of artwork published. Writing came into play early in her life as well. Over the years, the two mediums merged and led her to work in marketing. Combining her creativity with her passion for horror has left her banging on the keyboar ...more
More about Mandy M. Roth...
Immortal Ops Box Set Books 1-4 (Shifter Romances) Immortal Ops (Immortal Ops, #1) Critical Intelligence (Immortal Ops, # 2) Radar Deception (Immortal Ops, # 3) Tactical Magik (Immortal Ops, #5)