Start by marking “Lawful Escort (Eternal Bachelors Club, #1)” as Want to Read:
Lawful Escort (Eternal Bachelors Club, #1)

Lawful Escort (Eternal Bachelors Club #1)

3.77  ·  Rating Details  ·  4,889 Ratings  ·  356 Reviews
** Please do not read if you're easily offended by explicit love scenes **
A different kind of Pretty Woman romance

Daniel works too hard and rarely plays. But when he has to travel to San Francisco and needs an escort for a social event, the beautiful Sabrina shows up on his doorstep. Suddenly work is forgotten.
Little does he know that Sabrina isn't an escort, but is substi
Nook, 226 pages
Published October 11th 2010 by Tina Folsom (first published January 7th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Lawful Escort, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lawful Escort

Mo
Jun 07, 2014 Mo rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Handsome Adonis seeks Goddess of Love

This was a nice enough read. No real drama. Rich guy, no BDSM, nice girl.

FAILURE WAS NOT AN OPTION

PER SEMPRE

Didi
Finally. FINALLY! A book about an alpha male billionaire that's not into BDSM! It's become a boring cliche, although it remains entertaining, sometimes.
I really liked this book! It was Simple and not cluttered with angst and back and forth bullshit. No. It was refreshing and nice for a change to see a successful man not fighting demons of his past or recovering from a fractured childhood.

Daniel was delicious! He was smart, successful, sexy and attentive. Sabrina was sweet and a good friend, goin
Brandi Salazar
Oct 16, 2012 Brandi Salazar rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book opened like another book I have read before (Fifty Shades, anyone?)where the best friend/roommate falls ill and suckers her wholesome friend into substituting for her, only this time it isn't an interview she'll be going for.

I instantly liked Daniel. Who wouldn't? The man was completely betrayed by his girlfriend and lawyer from the opening chapter. Not that it ruined his week or anything. Daniel is clearly a workaholic and wasn't all that emotionally attached anyway, making you wonde
Tanya
Jul 06, 2012 Tanya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Daniel has just broken up with his cheating girlfriend just before he's about to head to San Francisco to buy out a company in one of the biggest deals for his company. He has a dinner to attend the following night and to stop gold digging women trying to secure him he asks his best friend Tim to hire him an escort for the evening to ward off unwelcome women...the Sabrina arrives and knocks him off his feet that his plans instantly change....

Holly is an escort on the verge of being fired but sic
Kasey
The story itself was written well. The characters were even likable. If only I could have gotten past the idea that this supposed intelligent woman, Sabrina, was willing to jeopardize her career to fill in for a friend as an escort. Nothing about that seemed remotely believable. Not to mention the girl was not the one night stand type much less likely to have sex with some stranger willing to pay for it. Add to that her awkward situation with one of the attorneys in her office and it makes it an ...more
BlebeTanja
Mar 10, 2014 BlebeTanja rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
What was that??

Awful afwul idea that "blossomed" into a horrible story about a girl who pretended to be an escort and then slept with the guy on their first "date". And then they slept together some more (well, there wasn't much sleeping involved with what they were doing, humping each other like two dogs in heat).

I liked Pretty Woman much better.
CT
Jun 17, 2013 CT rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Although very short I really enjoyed this. I felt there was enough going on to keep the story moving. Enough hot scenes between Daniel and Sabrina, who is working as a stand in escort for her roommate. I wished it was longer and felt like there was potentially more to add in the end.
Louise Kemp
Jul 20, 2012 Louise Kemp rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Daniel has just broken up with his girlfriend and is on his way to San Francisco for business, whilst there he hires an escort to accompany him to a business event. Sabrina turns up at his hotel, but what he doesn't realize is that she is not a real escort but actually covering for her friend who is unwell. The couple have an instant attraction and soon build up a hot sexual chemistry, but what happens when lies are told and the truth is revealed ?!?!
I'm a big fan of Tina Folsom's writing. Her c
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Nov 27, 2012 Akanksha❤ Søren♰ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite
Per Sempre

Loved this book!!! :D The characters, the story, the plot, the ending!
Ah, I wish it were longer :P
Holly and Tim! Best friends one could ever ask for, evil masterminded people! hehehe
Sabrina and Daniel were pretty bloody hot!
The chick on the cover so doesn't look like the description of Sabrina!
Jen O'grady
Jun 21, 2013 Jen O'grady rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great little story, could have made an epic tale if it had been a bit longer, but nice steamy action none the less!!
Beckey
The book started out like
But as I was reading it the movie

kept popping up into my head, since there were a few similarities with it too…
It was an interesting story line and plot, one that you won’t even expect with the twists and turns. As well as the conspiring friends that coerced and orchestrated the entire meeting of the two main characters in their whirlwind courtship.
djdavis~*Sivad*Sex Pocket
3.5 Stars

This was a quick read, but it was good! It definitely reminded me of Pretty Woman with a twist, just hotter.
Steph
A really sexy and fun short story.
Nancy Steinle gummel
Lawful Escorted by Tina Folsom is a fantastic read. The writing is clever and precise. Daniel, a successful business man, walks in to find his girlfriend in bed with his attorney. He quickly dumps her and fires him. In the limo to the airport he calls his gay friend Tim, and asks him to arrange for an escort for him when he arrives in San Francisco. Tim is in cahoots with Holly, a real escort to have her best friend Sabrina substitute for her when she acts sick with a threat from her agency of f ...more
Callixta
Aug 30, 2015 Callixta rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

On connaît bien Tina Folsom en France dont la série sur les vampires Scanguards a été traduite. Elle aborde avec ce roman une série qui comportera dix tomes et début sur une trilogie consacrée aux mêmes héros, Daniel et Sabrina. Ce premier opus a déjà été écrit il y a quelques temps à une époque où l’on ne parlait pas autant de beaux milliardaires, mais voilà, Daniel en est un. Difficile donc de résister à exploiter ce filon. Et Tina Folsom a bien raison c
Jenny
Feb 09, 2013 Jenny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I literally could not put this book down, it was one of the most romantic stories I've ever read. The sex scenes were very hot and passionate! I was so involved with Sabrina as I read, I felt as if she were someone I knew. I was happy when she was happy, sad when she's sad etc. And Daniel...you can't help but fall in love with this sweet, protective but sexy as hell man! Can't wait for another romance by Tina Folsom!
Christina
There was a lot of hot sex in this one, and at first I thought I was going to get bored with it. However, Daniel realizes what he feels for Holly/Sabrina, it kept me wanting it to all work out. It's an easy one-sit read.
Debra
Oct 09, 2012 Debra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-free
3.5 stars. This was free on Kindle. I enjoy Folsom's Scanguard series. This was a quick, steamy non-vampire read. The characters are likable and Folsom knows how to write. Great for a quick in-between books read.
Pamela(AllHoney)
I guess for what it is, it wasn't bad. This is a novella and so there isn't a lot of development going on with the plot or the characters. But if you are looking for steam this might be for you.
Nikki
This was a cute and sexy read! Great main characters as well as supporting characters. The story was nice and flowed nicely.
Wminbc
Oct 05, 2012 Wminbc rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a hot, fun, sexy read! Enjoyed that!
Patricia Lopes
Sep 10, 2013 Patricia Lopes rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unexpectedly funny and... cute!!! :D
Heike
Jan 06, 2015 Heike rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Daniel, ein reicher und ungebundener Junggeselle ordert eine Hostesse für einen Abend an, weil seine Freundin ihn kurz vorher betrogen und er sie verlassen hat.
Witzig, wenn auch nicht unvorhergesehen, ist es, dass Holly's Freundin und nicht sie selbst den Job ausführt. Sabrina ist, mh was soll ich sagen - enttäuscht von der Männerwelt und eher zurückhaltend. Aber sie nimmt diese Herausforderung an.

Begleiterin für eine Nacht ist der Auftakt im Club der ewigen Junggesellen.
Die Geschichte liest si
Linda Sims
FARFETCHED, BUT ITS OKAY

This is a really quick read and part one of a trilogy featuring Daniel and Sabrina. He's a high powered business man and she's a lawyer. When Sabrina's BF and flatmate gets sick and is going to lose her job if she doesn't keep the appointment her boss has made for her, she begs Sabrina to go in her place. But there's one big problem Holly is an escort. Eventually Sabrina agrees to meet the man instead of Holly. When Daniel first sets eyes on Sabrina he's blown away by her
Francesca
Jul 04, 2015 Francesca rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
J'ai beaucoup aimé cette romance contemporaine hot qui forme une histoire consistante malgré son format court. Il y a quelques tournures de phrases clichés, mais l'histoire et les personnages m'ont plus. Hâte de lire la suite.
Flavia Sugnu
I liked this but it didn't hold my interest, I skipped ahead after getting half way through because it just seemed to fall into trap of misunderstanding after misunderstanding. The ending is also something I didn't particularly like, call me a prude but would you really allow a previous employer to write out such a personal contract and THEN go on to have sex on the aforementioned employers desk? Considering the fact that Daniel was so possessive and protective it just doesn't match up with his ...more
Jenny
Not bad, but full of clichés and predictability. There was no point at which this book surprised me. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great, either.
Vikki Vaught
Enjoyed the narrative a great deal. I like Daniel's character, but have reservations concerning Sabrina. On to Lawful Lover!
Sheri
Nov 02, 2012 Sheri rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

New but not exactly improved Pretty Woman
The action takes off early and the hidden surprises are a welcomed treat.
Daniel is all work and no play. This sexy millionaire breaks it off with his girlfriend and needs some arm candy for a week of business affairs. The 'escort' he hires to avoid any potential messes becomes more than a business transaction. This professional gets under his skin and he wants more.
Hmmmmm remind you of anything??
It was cute, it was sexy, it was a fun read. Pretty fluffy
Ann MacIver
Oct 30, 2015 Ann MacIver rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute...I like it when good friends meddle..
  • Too Darn Hot
  • The Boat Builder's Bed (Wicked in Wellington, #1)
  • A Needful Heart
  • Inappropriate Thoughts (Victoria Wilde, #1)
  • Her Perfect Getaway (Bridesmaids in Paradise #1)
  • Tricked Truths
  • Beauty and the Feast
  • The Finest Line
  • Cross My Heart (Landry, #2)
  • Heat of Passion (Out of Uniform, #2)
  • Emily's Affair
  • Stealing Mercy
  • Seducing the Old Flame
  • Shut Up and Kiss Me
  • Seducing Avery
  • Bearing All (Wild Men of Alaska, #4)
  • Bonded by Need (Shifting Bonds, #1)
  • Paradise Awakening (Passion in Paradise, #1)
Tina Folsom is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author. She's always been self-published and has found tremendous success with her paranormal series, Scanguards Vampires, Venice Vampyr, and Out of Olympus, selling more than 2 million copies of her 50 titles (which includes titles in German, French, and Spanish) in almost 4 years.

Tina writes about hot alpha heroes, bad boys, and kick-ass
More about Tina Folsom...

Eternal Bachelors Club (6 books)
  • Lawful Lover (Eternal Bachelors Club, #2)
  • Lawful Wife (Eternal Bachelors Club, #3)
  • One Foolish Night (Eternal Bachelors Club, #4)
  • One Long Embrace (Eternal Bachelors Club, #5)
  • One Sizzling Touch (Eternal Bachelors Club, #6)

“Anonymity was a great protector.” 1 likes