Start by marking “Demonic” as Want to Read:

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Some men are so dark, so dangerous, and so exciting it's just not humanly possible...

Writer Jane Brooks enlists her two friends, Emily and Suzanne, to help research an article by combing an underground sex club where patrons masquerade as supernatural beings and engage in the most bizarre erotic games imaginable-and unimaginable. Then three men disguised as demons convin
Published August 2nd 2011 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Demonic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demonic

Demonic by Sheri Whitefeather
Contemporary Romance – Aug. 2nd, 2011
4 stars

This contemporary romance has danger and touch of the paranormal as it explores the sexual odyssey of three girlfriends.

Jane is a reporter bent on writing an expose about the Aeonian, a sex club that lets it’s patron dress up as supernatural beings. She persuades her friends Emily and Suzanne to accompany her on this adventure. They soon find themselves three handsome ‘demon’ men named, Marcus, Damien and Jake. But the men
I have enjoyed Sheri Whitefeather's past erotica novels as there is always a subtle paranormal element which in her hands heightens the sensuality of the romance. With Demonica Ms Whitefeather has played with three familiar concepts; demons, sex clubs and three friends finding their true mates. A Triple Treat!

Three girlfriends - the daredevil, the homemaker and the prude, go to experience a sex club that is rumoured to be the lair of supernatural beings. They meet three guys at the lift going i
Katherine Reyes
I enjoyed it. The supernatural aspect of the book is what I enjoyed most
Cyndi Delia
I really enjoyed this book (for the most part). One of the characters does something,in my opinion, that was horrible and selfish. Whitefeather had three stories going at the same time. Although that does short change each story in terms of character development, she still does a good a good job with doing all the couples justice. The concept of the supernatural club was exciting to me and Whitefeather leaves room to write more stories (Noah PLEASE! LOL)
Lynn H
3.5-4 Stars

If I remember correctly, I liked 1-2 of the stories better than one of them.

Damien > Emily
Jake > Suzanne
Marcus > Jane
I found this to be well written and entertaining. The sex scenes were hot. The characters were all well done with distinct personalities and conflicts. I liked the sex club. My favorites were Marcus and Jane, the dom & sub.
OK, it's a smut book, so cannot rate above 3 stars, that's just the way it is. But the story in this one is poorly written and even the "good" bits aren't very good. A rock has a better imagination.

The sex was HOT! The story was ok.
This book definitely suffered for telling the romance of all three women - also it was pretty pointless, and the paranormal angle was a reach.
Lord! not for the faint of heart. It is pretty down and dirty. But I loved the story.
didnt like it. even from a erotica standpoint it was bland and boring
Ms. Dawn
I like it...Review to come!
Ashley marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
Hannah marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Jean marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Marishka marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
Amanda marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Jeca added it
Oct 20, 2013
Sonya added it
Sep 18, 2013
"Purple Angel"
"Purple Angel" marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013
J.W. marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2013
Kristine marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sheri WhiteFeather is a national bestselling, award-winning author. She pens a variety of romance novels, including erotic, paranormal, passion, and home and hearth. She has also written under the name Cherie Feather.

Her writing career began in 1998. Prior to that, she worked as a make-up artist and leather artisan. One of her first professional make-up jobs was at the Playboy Mansion for a photo
More about Sheri Whitefeather...
The Vampire Pendant  (Blood Genies, #1) The Vampire Bracelet Cherokee Baby Sleeping With Her Rival (Dynasties: The Barones) Beautiful Musician (Room 105, #0.5)