Start by marking “A Question of Impropriety” as Want to Read:
A Question of Impropriety

A Question of Impropriety

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Diana Clare has had enough of London—the balls, the rakes you can never trust…. Now, having returned home in disgrace, she is trying to forget what drove her from the ton.

Rake and gambler Brett Farnham, Earl of Coltonby, seems intent on making Diana remember exactly what it was like to be whirled around the ballroom and seduced by the glint in her partner's eye….

But Brett
Mass Market Paperback
Published December 2010 by Harlequin (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about A Question of Impropriety, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Question of Impropriety

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
This book was a pleasant surprise. I picked it up off my shelf because I needed a 'Q' book for my A to Z challenge. The blurb didn't really call my name at all. However, I started reading and sunk deep into this story, leaving Texas and finding myself in Regency England. The writing flows naturally and smoothly, and the characters meant something to me. I could see where Diana was coming from with her very real issues. What happened to her was awful! And Brett wasn't the cad I expected him to be ...more
Penney
I love Michelle's books I really love the Regency historical books.
Book Review Diva
"A Question of Impropriety” By Michelle Styles

Diana left London in shame and she left all of glitz and glamor of London that she loved. Diana Clare has also been mourning her late fiance for five years now, or that is what she wants people to think. What Diana is really mourning, is what happened to her five years ago, the night of the Vauxhall Garden fireworks. Diana Clare has been keeping a very dark secret from everyone, and she plans on never telling anyone that secret.

Diana Clare plans on n
Lorraine Nelson
A Question of Impropriety by Michelle Styles

If you love historical romance, this is a must read. Michelle has created engaging characters and believable conflicts that carry the story through to a satisfactory end. Wish I could find a man like Brett. :-)
Judith
I didn't spend much time on this book. The book was okay, but not exciting.The way the characters spoke was wooden, not realistic. There is lots of represses sexual urges but little action. No excitement, but readable.
Becky Black
I skimmed through the second half of this really. It was okay, but I found the dialogue rather stiff and unnatural. I also didn't feel much heat or sexual tension between the couple. It's readable, but not exciting.
Talei Loto
A jolly good old fashioned romp! I loved it, historical romance - give me more!

Ps: And I'm not just saying that because I won a copy of this book, it was very enjoyable!
Mhairi
I really liked this book :D have been dying to get a read like this for ages :D a rather lovely guilty pleasure!
Harlequin Historical
Miniseries: Clare Brother and Sister
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Clare Brother and Sister
Jenni
Jenni marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Rachel Hill
Rachel Hill marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Sumit
Sumit marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Elizabeth Turner
Elizabeth Turner marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Maggie Humphreys
Maggie Humphreys marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Julie Croce
Julie Croce marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Sabine
Sabine added it
Mar 01, 2015
Rhonda
Rhonda added it
Feb 07, 2015
Taylor Pennington
Taylor Pennington marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Valery Rhodes-Cournia
Valery Rhodes-Cournia marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 20, 2015 09:38AM
  • Unbuttoning Miss Hardwick
  • Seduced by the Scoundrel
  • The Gamekeeper's Lady (Rakes in Disgrace, #1)
  • Lady Drusilla's Road to Ruin
  • Masquerading Mistress
  • Unmasking the Duke's Mistress (Historical)
  • The Taming of the Rogue
  • The Bride Raffle
  • The Accidental Princess (Accidental, #3)
  • The Lady Forfeits (Copeland Sisters, #2)
  • The Earl's Forbidden Ward (Ramsden Brothers #2)
  • Highland Rogue, London Miss
Born and raised near San Francisco Califorinia, Michelle Styles currently lives a few miles south of Hadrian's Wall with her husband, three children and menagerie of pets. An avid reader, she became hooked on historical romance when she discovered Georgette Heyer, Anya Seton and Victoria Holt in her school's library. Michelle enjoys writing stories in a wide range of time periods including Roman, ...more
More about Michelle Styles...
Taken by the Viking The Viking's Captive Princess Viking Warrior, Unwilling Wife The Gladiator's Honor His Unsuitable Viscountess