Start by marking “Dr. Zinetti's Snowkissed Bride” as Want to Read:
Dr. Zinetti's Snowkissed Bride

Dr. Zinetti's Snowkissed Bride

There's not enough mistletoe in the world to tempt rescue medic Meg Miller to get anywhere near notorious heartbreaker Dr. Dino Zinetti! Though her small son thinks the man's a superhero, Meg knows the truth—the incredibly sophisticated doctor would never look twice at a scruffy tomboy more comfortable up a mountain than in a dress.

But Meg has gotten under the normally unf
Mass Market Paperback
Published November 2010 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Dr. Zinetti's Snowkissed Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dr. Zinetti's Snowkissed Bride

Dalia
Dec 30, 2012 Dalia rated it really liked it
The latest of the mountain rescue team is the heart warming story of Meg & Dino.
Meg has always been "one of the guys" in the mountain rescue team. Always a tomboy, she is more comfortable in the mountains or in the Emergency department than in social life. After being dumped by her ex for a glamorous girly girl, she only lives for her work and her son Jamie and always stirs away from relationships and men . Especially men like Dino with his Italian charm and his flirtatious manners. Little d
Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews
Jan 10, 2013 Jennie - Webbweaver Reviews rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
I LOVED this story. Sarah Morgan really knows how to delve deeply into the human psyche. Her characters are so human and so great!
Dino Zinetti really is Dr. Hot! Meg Milller is quite screwed up but finally comes to her senses. Her son , Jamie is gorgeous and her mother has fabulous words of advice.
I so enjoyed this book!
ms bookjunkie
Jan 16, 2017 ms bookjunkie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to ms bookjunkie by: autobuy author
*happy sigh* Mountain rescue, competent medical professionals, and romance. What's not to love?
Marissa
Oct 09, 2011 Marissa rated it really liked it
I read this book because the Smart Bitches told me to. Really, they're fans of Sarah Morgan so I gave one a try. Here's the thing: I rolled my eyes a lot at first. The setup was a bit cheesy but I can live with that. What drove me mad is the medical stuff. I admit, as a nurse I tend to ruin anything with a medical context, but there are two things that I can't stand: painfully obvious errors and nurses lacking knowledge. Certainly it seems little to others, but early in the book Dr. Zinetti draw ...more
Colleen
Nov 15, 2012 Colleen rated it liked it
Well, what can I say? I was quite enjoying this book until the last few pages.
Then Dino said 'I choose you' and a childhood of watching Ash scream it came back to me, and all I could see were people throwing Pokéballs and cute little creatures and Team Rocket and- and well, I guess the mood kind of left me...
Donna
Jan 03, 2015 Donna rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, 2015
Another great story set in the Lake District. Dino was an amazing hero - so patient and persistent. Meg and Jamie were wonderful characters. I've really enjoyed all the books that I've read so far. Morgan is a talented storyteller.
Kelly
Feb 18, 2015 Kelly added it
3 Stars.

Another Scribd read. Just an average book. Meg's character got a little on my nerves with her unwillingness to take a chance, but I sort of understood where she was coming from, too.
Laurel
May 02, 2012 Laurel rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
A great romance! I enjoyed the mountain rescue theme in this book, and Sarah creates vivid characters and settings that stay in your mind for a long time after.
Sharon
Sharon rated it really liked it
Jul 01, 2017
Diana
Diana rated it liked it
Oct 23, 2016
Gigi
Gigi rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2014
Engy
Engy rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2016
Anna
Anna rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2012
Jan Springer
Jan Springer rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2012
Carly
Carly rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2017
Debbie
Debbie rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2012
Alicet
Alicet rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2012
Dawn Montgomery
Dawn Montgomery rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2014
Alexandra
Alexandra rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Kelli
Kelli rated it it was ok
Dec 14, 2010
Mara
Mara rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2013
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2015
Christina
Christina rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2016
Padma Priya
Padma Priya rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2015
Louise Batchelor
Louise Batchelor rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2016
Regina Dziamski
Regina Dziamski rated it it was ok
Jun 18, 2016
Janani Srinivasan
Janani Srinivasan rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2012
Nas Dean
Nas Dean rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2011
Lee
Lee rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2011
Christine
Christine rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
About Sarah

USA Today bestselling author Sarah Morgan writes contemporary romance and her trademark humour and sensuality have gained her fans across the globe. She has been nominated 5 times for the prestigious RITA® Award from the Romance Writers of America and has won the award twice. Sarah lives near London, England, and when she isn't reading or writing she loves being outdoors.

Look out for M
More about Sarah Morgan...