Start by marking “Dr. Zinetti's Snowkissed Bride” as Want to Read:
Dr. Zinetti's Snowkissed Bride

Dr. Zinetti's Snowkissed Bride

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  8 reviews
There's not enough mistletoe in the world to tempt rescue medic Meg Miller to get anywhere near notorious heartbreaker Dr. Dino Zinetti! Though her small son thinks the man's a superhero, Meg knows the truth—the incredibly sophisticated doctor would never look twice at a scruffy tomboy more comfortable up a mountain than in a dress.

But Meg has gotten under the normally unf
Mass Market Paperback
Published November 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Dr. Zinetti's Snowkissed Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dr. Zinetti's Snowkissed Bride

Dalia
The latest of the mountain rescue team is the heart warming story of Meg & Dino.
Meg has always been "one of the guys" in the mountain rescue team. Always a tomboy, she is more comfortable in the mountains or in the Emergency department than in social life. After being dumped by her ex for a glamorous girly girl, she only lives for her work and her son Jamie and always stirs away from relationships and men . Especially men like Dino with his Italian charm and his flirtatious manners. Little d
Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews
4.5 Stars
I LOVED this story. Sarah Morgan really knows how to delve deeply into the human psyche. Her characters are so human and so great!
Dino Zinetti really is Dr. Hot! Meg Milller is quite screwed up but finally comes to her senses. Her son , Jamie is gorgeous and her mother has fabulous words of advice.
I so enjoyed this book!
Susanna Carr
Jan 10, 2011 Susanna Carr added it
Shelves: medical
Can a tomboy medic have a future with a glamorous and sophisticated doctor? Or will her insecurities ruin the relationship? That question is explored in Dr Zinetti's Snowkissed Bride by Sarah Morgan.

Meg has always been one of the guys. She loves being in the mountains and help rescuing climbers, and is extremely brave when it comes to handling medical emergencies in extreme conditions. But she's not the kind of woman who will turn a guy's head, so she doesn't know why Dino Zinetti keeps flirtin
Marissa
I read this book because the Smart Bitches told me to. Really, they're fans of Sarah Morgan so I gave one a try. Here's the thing: I rolled my eyes a lot at first. The setup was a bit cheesy but I can live with that. What drove me mad is the medical stuff. I admit, as a nurse I tend to ruin anything with a medical context, but there are two things that I can't stand: painfully obvious errors and nurses lacking knowledge. Certainly it seems little to others, but early in the book Dr. Zinetti draw ...more
Kelly
Feb 18, 2015 Kelly added it
3 Stars.

Another Scribd read. Just an average book. Meg's character got a little on my nerves with her unwillingness to take a chance, but I sort of understood where she was coming from, too.
Donna
Another great story set in the Lake District. Dino was an amazing hero - so patient and persistent. Meg and Jamie were wonderful characters. I've really enjoyed all the books that I've read so far. Morgan is a talented storyteller.
Colleen
Well, what can I say? I was quite enjoying this book until the last few pages.
Then Dino said 'I choose you' and a childhood of watching Ash scream it came back to me, and all I could see were people throwing Pokéballs and cute little creatures and Team Rocket and- and well, I guess the mood kind of left me...
Laurel
A great romance! I enjoyed the mountain rescue theme in this book, and Sarah creates vivid characters and settings that stay in your mind for a long time after.
Lesley Werner
Lesley Werner marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Sall
Sall added it
Mar 27, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Kate
Kate added it
Feb 02, 2015
Stephanie Brush
Stephanie Brush marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Rikke
Rikke marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
nurmawati
nurmawati marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Good Reader
Good Reader marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Michelle Blaschke-austin
Michelle Blaschke-austin marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
About Sarah

USA Today bestselling author Sarah Morgan writes hot, happy contemporary romance and her trademark humour and sensuality have gained her fans across the globe. She has been nominated four years in succession for the prestigious RITA Award from the Romance Writers of America and has won the award twice, in 2012 and 2013. She also won the RT Reviewers' Choice Award in 2012 and has made nu
More about Sarah Morgan...
Sleigh Bells in the Snow (O'Neil Brothers, #1) Ripped (Miller Sisters, #1) Doukakis's Apprentice Once a Ferrara Wife... (Ferrara #1) A Night of Scandal (Bad Blood, #1)