Start by marking “The Montauk Mystery ” as Want to Read:
The Montauk Mystery

The Montauk Mystery

3.04 of 5 stars 3.04  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Ripe for large-scale development, Big Shell Island is locked in a battle between preservationists and construction companies. Currently, the historic and mysterious island is the site of an archaeological dig for lost Native American artifacts. Artist Annie Devane agrees to be part of the team, despite conflicting feelings about expedition leader Matt Revington. He's charm ...more
Paperback
Published November 1st 2010 by Worldwide Library Worldwide Mysteries (first published February 24th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about The Montauk Mystery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Montauk Mystery

Susan
College student Annie Devane is hired to help an archaeological crew explore an island off the coast of her Long Island home town. She can't help her attraction to the scion of a wealthy, disliked local family who hired her, but can she trust someone in another social class? The island itself is a bone of contention between developers and preservationists, and the archaeological discovery may provide the key.
Amy
Apr 04, 2011 Amy rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: mystery
Can't remember why this was on my list. I'm a mystery addict and if it doesn't grab me in the first two chapters, I don't continue. This did not grab me at all. On to the next one!
Jean Smith
Super-heavy on the romance & light on the mystery but overall it was a quick read. I'm not into romance but it was pretty good.
Bethany Hunt
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Too rushed and silly. And seriously little mystery
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
mary lynn
mary lynn is currently reading it
Jan 22, 2015
Ashly
Ashly marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Vampis
Vampis marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Teri
Teri marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Harris Guilmette
Harris Guilmette marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
The Treasures of Montauk Cove (A Montauk Mystery) Cinderella Murders, The The Montauk Steps The Tomoka Mystery Sound Beginnings: A Child Development Program (Spranish-French, German-Russian, Hebrew-Japanese)