Start by marking “Heaven in High Gear” as Want to Read:
Heaven in High Gear

Heaven in High Gear

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  164 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Her cool sexy demeanor betrays nothing, but twenty-nine-year-old Heather Hurley suffers from major anxiety attacks -- her life in L.A. isn't going exactly as planned. Now, in a bar near her hometown on the Jersey shore, her future is about to change forever....
"Your panic is your friend. It loves you and it's just trying to protect you.
The man who spoke to her was gorge
Published December 1st 1998 by Atria Books (first published August 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Heaven in High Gear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heaven in High Gear

Ronda
Jun 24, 2009 Ronda rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
This book is not only well written and entertaining, it's also very enlightening.

It's not a book that throws God down your throat, but shows you what goodness can follow once you let God into your heart.

It's a must read and defnately one that leaves you feeling good about so many things once you've reached the end. It makes you stop and think...which in this case, is a good thing!

Happy Reading!
Harley
"Your panic is your friend. It loves you and it's just trying to protect you.
The man who spoke to her was gorgeous: long dusky hair, faded jeans and a black motorcycle jacket. And before Heather could brush him off, his arm touched hers an
The Twins
Stripper meets god (yes, THE god, as a real person on a Harley) who shows her how to love and cherish herself. Do I need to say anymore?!
Yoake
En Dios vuelve en una Harley todo empieza con una mujer que nos cuenta que no se siente satisfecha con su vida. Es una enfermera que se trasladó a la costa oeste estadounidense después de un desengaño amoroso, bastante superficial y que se siente gorda. Nosotros nos la encontramos en New Jersey, su ciudad natal, a la que ha vuelto para maltratarse un poco más y para explicarnos la diferencia que hay entre los oriundos de New York y los de New Jersey (que conste que yo digo Nueva York y Nueva Jer ...more
Lafelicidadescritacontinta

Hasta el cielo, es la historia de Heather Hurley, un chica que por su aspecto sexy, nadie sospecharía que se siente inquieta e insatisfecha con ella misma. Por eso mismo un día en el que Heather había quedado con sus amigas para ir a un antro se le aparece un chico guapo y misterioso, qué se convertirá en una persona muy especial para ella y que la ayudará a superar su pasado y a vivir plenamente su presente y su futuro.

Si quieres leer más entra a mi blog: http://lafelicidadescritacontinta.blo..
christina mosmiller
Feel good

what a great "feel good" book!!! I want a "Joe" in my life--actually--hmm he's already there!!! thanks for bringing that to light!
Selene Gudino
Lovely story with an enormous message... short and moving book that can teach us all a little bit something about life.. inspite of our religion all of us should read it at least once.
Dawn
Jun 28, 2011 Dawn rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone.
Recommended to Dawn by: I loved "God On a Harley"!
An enjoyable story that takes over where "God On a Harley" left off. This is a feel good book that makes you believe how good your life can be when you let God into your heart.
Mary
Loved the book. It really makes you think about how you are living your life. It is so true that God never gives you more then you can handle.
Natalie
How to re-visit religion in a way I never imagined. This is a fairy tale to be sure, but I sure wish it would happen to me. :)
Cheryl
I absolutely enjoy this book. It is very inspirational and like one of the other readers wish that it would happen to me.
Israel
La primera parte fue mucho mejor.
--------
The first book was better.
Michelle
I really like her style. A book about finding your lost self.
Cat
Aug 10, 2008 Cat added it
Not as good as God on a Harley, but a nice read, nonetheless!
Janet
Pappy crap or crappy pap.
Carina
It was a really good book.
Aileen
Feb 22, 2013 Aileen added it
great book
Sha
Sha marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Iris
Iris added it
Apr 06, 2015
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Les Orphelins Du Mal
  • Jordán (Caballo de Troya, #8)
  • El Enigma Vivaldi
  • The Body Hunters: Testings New Drugs on the World's Poorest Patients
  • El alma está en el cerebro
  • Cécile is Dead
  • Hunting Humans: The Rise of the Modern Multiple Murderer
  • Unica mirando al mar
  • Dante's Equation
  • Volar Sobre el Pantano Superando Adversidad
  • Zig Zag
  • The Lady in Blue

Joan Brady (born 1950) is an American writer.
More about Joan Brady...