Start by marking “Final Justice: The True Story of the Richest Man Ever Tried for Murder” as Want to Read:
Final Justice: The True Story of the Richest Man Ever Tried for Murder

Final Justice: The True Story of the Richest Man Ever Tried for Murder

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Here is the true-crime account of a brutal crime, a brilliant defense, and a wealthy defendant who got away with murder. The authors reexamine the notorious case of multi-millionaire Cullen Davis--accused of the 1976 Fort Worth shooting spree that left two dead and one paralyzed--and bring to light new facts. 8 pages of photos.
Published October 1st 1994 by Onyx (first published 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Final Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Final Justice

Dennis Littrell
Naifeh, Steven and Gregory White Smith. Final Justice: The True Story of the Richest Man Ever Tried for Murder (1993)*****
Vivid and very well written

This is a fascinating and disturbing tale that illustrates just how hard it is to convict somebody who has a lot of money and power. Cullen Davis, warped little rich boy dominated by his incredibly wealthy and megalomanic father, grows up to inherit most of the fortune and position. What does he do with it? He chases sex kitten type women, showers t
Kirsti
Aug 25, 2008 Kirsti rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Texans
The subtitle of this story is "The True Story of the Richest Man Ever Tried for Murder," and what a sad, debauched tale it is.

I don't know why the authors stopped writing Pulitzer-winning art books and started writing gossipy true-crime books . . . but I am grateful for it.
Stephanie
Good God Texas if full of the most bizarre goings-on. This was was about people who were well characterized (e.g. women = big hair and gold shoes, men = boots and cowboy hats)

These folks had tons of money and spent it liberally on coke and booze and travel and furs and jewelry and big gigantic American cars. Then the creepy rich guy who beat the CRAP out of all the women in his life shot his ex and murdered her daughter and then all hell broke loose.

A wild ride. Made me glad to be relatively po
Suzanne Strack
I must say, in the genre of true crime, this is one of the better books that I have read. I must admit, however, that I can't really explain why. I think it was the story - the fact that Cullen Davis literally thinks that he can get away with anything... and then he does!
Kristen Doherty
I think that Cullen Davis was paying some of the jury members to get away with murder. How can someone not convict this guy of murder? who cares about what Priscilla did. A little girl was murdered.
Very vivid writing. The events that take place in this book are unimaginable.

Nicole Sutliffe
Nicole Sutliffe marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Michael Giaccio
Michael Giaccio marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Mahmoud Hebo
Mahmoud Hebo marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Mary Hunziker
Mary Hunziker marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Marilyn Mitchell
Marilyn Mitchell marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Dara S.
Dara S. marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Darcy
Darcy marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Melanie Brittingham
Melanie Brittingham marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Suzie Flohr
Suzie Flohr marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Johanna Bonisteel
Johanna Bonisteel is currently reading it
May 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Van Gogh: The Life The Mormon Murders A Stranger in the Family: A True Story of Murder, Madness, and Unconditional Love Why Can't Men Open Up Moving Up In Style: The Successful Man's Guide To Impeccable Taste