Twice Her Age

Twice Her Age

3.22 of 5 stars 3.22  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Debbie Nordall was tired of the guys her age who only wanted to party and change girlfriends every other week. She wanted someone older, wiser, and more sophisticated to love.

Mick Reed spotted her right away. The woman at the bar was confident, beautiful, and young... everything he wanted. She was the woman who would commit to him fully, and in return, he'd give her anythi...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published July 20th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Twice Her Age, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twice Her Age

Carinae L'etoile
I can't give more than 1.5 stars and I felt 2 was a bit generous, so I gave this a one. Why? Please continue reading if you really want to know.

I wasn't quite sure how I wanted to write this review. I re-read it several times in the past week to make sure I was going to get it right. I even made notes! It's been very hard for me to articulate. Why? I guess because I found that the story for me was a bit jarring and didn't flow well. I felt that the issues at hand were contrived - a little too co...more
Megan
A good solid story. Debbie is tired to going to bars and partying with friends. She is ready for a mature, serious relationship. In walks Mick and the attraction is immediate. Can their relationship survive her friends and her parents?

I don’t know why this short story has so many “bad” reviews. I didn’t find anything wrong with it. But you need to beware that this is an erotica story, so there is explicit sex scenes. If that is not something you like you probably will not like this book.

I will...more
Tala
Overall good story. What really bothered me was how Mick treated her like a little child. She's 25 for goodness sake. Living on her own and taking care of herself. I'm all for playing that game in the bedroom, but if my DH treated me like that in everyday life we wouldn't have lasted the 22 yrs we have. Oh and he is twice my age (20 yrs between us).
Ebook Addict Reviews
I loved how Debbie and Mick’s initial meeting went off; it wasn’t only their physical attraction that was so hot, it was the connection between them from the very beginning that appealed so strongly to me. Did I mention it was hot? It was absolutely, wonderfully jaw-dropping…and I could feel the heat shimmering off the page… well, the screen then.

For them the difference in age didn’t matter and, while the theme of older man, younger woman can work, it often doesn’t. And I’m talking here about fi...more
Laura YA indie princess
I really enjoyed this story It was nice reading about a subject I haven't read about before with the age cap. Quick overview Deb is 25 years old and her dating life sucks she can't find a bloke that is what she needs. Then one night Deb should be going on a double date with her best friend she meets Mick who is double her age at the bar before her date and the sparks just fly straight away between them. The relonship with Deb and Mick is HOT and the chemisty between was off the charts in and out...more
Tammie Hardy
This was a different story than i usually read. sometimes you want something different and this was it. i enjoyed the characters and the story.
♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme
This is a very very short story. I liked this story because I can kind of relate to Debbie. The age difference between my DH and myself is rather larger than the average. Mick protests just a bit too much. I'm glad Debbie was able to get her man, just like me.
mad4rombks
I still need to bleach out my eyes from the "puddle of pussy juice" phrase I saw. Yuck.
Yolanda Aleman
Yolanda Aleman marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Heather Anne
Heather Anne marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Courtneydp
Courtneydp marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Jen Crady
Jen Crady marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Arunrat
Arunrat marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
CB
CB added it
Sep 12, 2014
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Lara Quintal
Lara Quintal marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Kirsten Anderson
Kirsten Anderson marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Jaimie Edmond
Jaimie Edmond marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Multipublished erotic romance author Abby Wood writes compelling, emotionally packed, and sexually charged romance. Whether you’re a fan of contemporary, western, suspense, or paranormal you’ll find a story that brings you into the lives of her characters and lets you experience a brand new world.

Feel free to jump in with a comment, ask a question, or just say hello. Abby loves meeting new readers...more
More about Abby Wood...
Hurting To Feel Consent to the Cowboy Consent to Love Tagging Her Lynx One Lucky Bastard