Start by marking “Twice Her Age” as Want to Read:
Twice Her Age

Twice Her Age

3.27  ·  Rating Details  ·  200 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Debbie Nordall was tired of the guys her age who only wanted to party and change girlfriends every other week. She wanted someone older, wiser, and more sophisticated to love.

Mick Reed spotted her right away. The woman at the bar was confident, beautiful, and young... everything he wanted. She was the woman who would commit to him fully, and in return, he'd give her anythi
Kindle Edition
Published (first published July 20th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Twice Her Age, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twice Her Age

Carinae L'etoile
Sep 27, 2011 Carinae L'etoile rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I can't give more than 1.5 stars and I felt 2 was a bit generous, so I gave this a one. Why? Please continue reading if you really want to know.

I wasn't quite sure how I wanted to write this review. I re-read it several times in the past week to make sure I was going to get it right. I even made notes! It's been very hard for me to articulate. Why? I guess because I found that the story for me was a bit jarring and didn't flow well. I felt that the issues at hand were contrived - a little too co
Amara
Those baby blue eyes begged for attention. He could almost smell her arousal. She hid nothing from him. Not her desire, her curiosity, or the way her body hummed in his presence. One little touch from him and she’d scream out his name in pleasure. He was sure of it.

How I wanted to feel reading this:
description

How I actually felt reading this:
description

I’m just gonna preface this review by saying that I am the biggest fucking sucker for may/december romance & erotica with hot older men, so much so that I will des
Megan
A good solid story. Debbie is tired to going to bars and partying with friends. She is ready for a mature, serious relationship. In walks Mick and the attraction is immediate. Can their relationship survive her friends and her parents?

I don’t know why this short story has so many “bad” reviews. I didn’t find anything wrong with it. But you need to beware that this is an erotica story, so there is explicit sex scenes. If that is not something you like you probably will not like this book.

I will
Tala
Overall good story. What really bothered me was how Mick treated her like a little child. She's 25 for goodness sake. Living on her own and taking care of herself. I'm all for playing that game in the bedroom, but if my DH treated me like that in everyday life we wouldn't have lasted the 22 yrs we have. Oh and he is twice my age (20 yrs between us).
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
This is a very very short story. I liked this story because I can kind of relate to Debbie. The age difference between my DH and myself is rather larger than the average. Mick protests just a bit too much. I'm glad Debbie was able to get her man, just like me.
GeNette
Ok quick eases read...
Ebook Addict Reviews
I loved how Debbie and Mick’s initial meeting went off; it wasn’t only their physical attraction that was so hot, it was the connection between them from the very beginning that appealed so strongly to me. Did I mention it was hot? It was absolutely, wonderfully jaw-dropping…and I could feel the heat shimmering off the page… well, the screen then.

For them the difference in age didn’t matter and, while the theme of older man, younger woman can work, it often doesn’t. And I’m talking here about fi
Laura's Book Addiction
Apr 14, 2011 Laura's Book Addiction rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2010, kindle, erotica
I really enjoyed this story It was nice reading about a subject I haven't read about before with the age cap. Quick overview Deb is 25 years old and her dating life sucks she can't find a bloke that is what she needs. Then one night Deb should be going on a double date with her best friend she meets Mick who is double her age at the bar before her date and the sparks just fly straight away between them. The relonship with Deb and Mick is HOT and the chemisty between was off the charts in and out ...more
Cazy
Nov 25, 2014 Cazy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Weak dumb woman, older insecure man. It started out good, so I gave it an extra star.
Jessi
Aug 12, 2013 Jessi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: may-december
Yummy, hot read with a simple but touching plot.

Every once in a while I get in the mood for a May-December romance. This one was sweet and hot and short and just what I was looking for. The heroine was definitely a younger woman, and it showed in some of the immature decisions she made. That's not a criticism. It's part of the plot. She was immature at times, yes, but also totally cute and relatable and I loved how she meshed with the much older hero.

If short, simple, and hot is what you're look
Sandravides
Younger woman find love with older man. He thinks he's to old for her. There were plenty of steamy scenes
Melanie♥
Oct 26, 2013 Melanie♥ rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-book, older-man, bdsm
Reissued with a new name. This was previously published as Twice Her Age by Abby Wood.
Diana's
Quick fun steamy read.. Did touch on primary issues that might come up when taking into consideration the age difference and the ending was cute and unexpected!
Tammie Hardy
This was a different story than i usually read. sometimes you want something different and this was it. i enjoyed the characters and the story.
mad4rombks
Jan 17, 2011 mad4rombks rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I still need to bleach out my eyes from the "puddle of pussy juice" phrase I saw. Yuck.
Donna
Sep 05, 2013 Donna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sorry i realy did try to like this book but well sorry
Simone
Mar 31, 2014 Simone rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Agron Seferaj
Agron Seferaj marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2016
Maggie
Maggie rated it it was ok
Apr 25, 2016
Grace
Grace rated it did not like it
Apr 30, 2016
Grace
Grace marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
KittyDino
KittyDino marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Regina
Regina marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Allison Pendergrass
Allison Pendergrass marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Paizely Erb
Paizely Erb marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Alyssa Caudill
Alyssa Caudill rated it it was ok
Apr 09, 2016
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
Nura Jamil
Nura Jamil marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
  • Tempting Mr. Parker
  • Divided Souls (A Captured Miracle, #3)
  • Taken by Surprise (His Rules #1)
  • Dirty Girl
  • Assume the Positions (Cougar Challenge, #5)
  • Addictive Lunacy (Compulsions, #1)
  • Deathless Love
  • Treasured
  • Bobby Does Dallas (Hill Country Heart Book 3)
  • Virgin Seeks Bad-Ass Boy
  • Baby, Don't Lose My Number (Fated, #2)
  • Painfully Ordinary (Lumina Saga #1)
  • Bedding the Beast
  • Subjugated (Politically Incorrect, #2)
  • The Guardian (The Protectors #1)
  • Carnal Sacrifice (Brides of Caralon, #3)
  • A Moonlit Night
  • WRECKER
Multipublished erotic romance author Abby Wood writes compelling, emotionally packed, and sexually charged romance. Whether you’re a fan of contemporary, western, suspense, or paranormal you’ll find a story that brings you into the lives of her characters and lets you experience a brand new world.

Feel free to jump in with a comment, ask a question, or just say hello. Abby loves meeting new readers
More about Abby Wood...