Start by marking “Baddest Bad Boys” as Want to Read:
Baddest Bad Boys

Baddest Bad Boys

These are the sexy bad boys no woman in her right mind would mess with. Except that they’re wickedly irresistible, and will do anything to protect the woman they love—even if it means risking everything…

ANYTIME, ANYWHERE Shannon McKenna

For years, Robin MacNamara has been secretly in love with her big brother’s friend Jon Amendola, but the sexy cop has never seen her as any
Published May 1st 2008 by Kensington (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Baddest Bad Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baddest Bad Boys

Auntee
May 07, 2008 Auntee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance fans; fans of Shannon McKenna
There are three great short stories in this anthology, all with a common link of the H/H spending time together in a secluded setting. The fact that I found them all great was unusual for me, because usually there's one in the bunch that's not so good. Not so this time--I enjoyed them all--especially the one by Shannon McKenna. It is actually related to the story "Meltdown", which is in the anthology "Bad Boys Next Exit" as well as the anthology "All About Men". While "Meltdown" was about sexy h ...more
Julie (jjmachshev)
May 02, 2008 Julie (jjmachshev) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2008-reads
We all love bad boys...and you're really gonna love the ones you find in this book! This is a threefer by Shannon McKenna, E.C.Sheedy, and Cate Noble. I'm already a fan of McKenna and Sheedy, and after reading Noble's story, I'll be looking for her next full-length novel.

McKenna's story is "Anytime, Anywhere" is about the Crowne Royale Group's MacNamaras, specifically the youngest sister Robin. Robin's been in love with her brothers' friend Jon for years. She's decided it's time to for her to lo
Wminbc
Oct 31, 2012 Wminbc rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I have been on a re-read bent since I was tired and needed a brain lapse...and I found this book in my pile at the cabin...wow again! I love McKenna and her writing style. Seriously, I need Danny's story! I am going to have to hound her on facebook and make her write Danny's story. Mac was awesome but Robin and Jon are SMOKIN'!!! I love Robin's style and energy! I loved her in the Meltdown (Mac's story), but in her own here...loved her more!

Oh, my...I haven't written a review for this amazing bo
Elaine
Wow!

I loved these three stories! Somewhere between short stories and novellas, each one featured a hot story, a hot guy, some fun banter, suspense, danger, and some hot erotic action.

Of course, all end HEA.

If you are looking for some fast moving action-filled erotic romance reading, it's all right here. This goes into my worthy of a re-read shelf.
Karen
Jan 20, 2014 Karen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just read this & the 3 stories were great fiction!!! Smoking HOT guys, doing what they do best from Military, to Police....& love triangles in the midst!!! I laughed, I fanned myself (some were really hot) & smiled a lot...
Becky Moore
Aug 22, 2011 Becky Moore rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Noble and Sheedy's stories were okay, but I love Shannon McKenna. Just the turn of phrase she puts to paper is so enthralling. And John Amendola is one sexy dude.
Jane Stewart
Sep 14, 2010 Jane Stewart rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars for one story. 3 stars for the other two stories.

This book contains the following three stories.

4 stars for AFTER THE LOVIN’ by E.C. Sheedy.
Very enjoyable. Nice story. I liked the characters and plot.
Tommi (heroine) has evidence against Reid who stole money from her employer. Reid threatens her. Her best friend suggests she stay with his brother Mac for a while, which she does. Mac had a crush on her all through high school and is 5 years younger than Tommi.

Sexual language: moderate. Num
Cindy
May 03, 2015 Cindy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review, 4-stars
Three stories in a book, always fun, especially with this theme.
The first story is written by Shannon Mckenna. I like the McCloud brothers series she writes very much. This is a shorter story, but also a very good story.
I can totally imagine that Robin is sick of the protecting of her older brothers and how they rule her life. She takes matters into her own hands by coming to the cottage of her brother to meet up with Jon. First he did not recognize her but he can’t stand up against her soon.
Angela
Nov 01, 2011 Angela rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Anytime, Anywhere by Shannon McKenna
After the Lovin' by E.C. Sheedy
Deal with the Devil by Cate Noble

I will usually comment on each story separately, however in this case - all three stories are very similar. A woman who wants the guy, a guy who secretly wants the girl, and a remote location -- oh and someone BAD is after the girl. Now, saying that, all three stories were also very readable and I enjoyed them. I just wish there had been a bit more variety in the story telling.
chanceofbooks
May 18, 2009 chanceofbooks rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2009-read
Shannon McKenna's story is one of her strongest offerings--well plotted, great characters, tons of depth. She didn't skimp on this story at all. It's the rich feast that I wish more novellas had. After reading her story twice, I was afraid I would be disapointed by the other two, but both are also nice reads. E.C. Sheedy's is notable for the strong heroine who really doesn't need rescuing--I liked her strength a lot.
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
Robin-w/a-motive and her brother's best friend:

"Grab, twist, and he had the fucker bent over in a hammerlock, wrist torqued at an agonizing angle, gun to the nape. It squawked.
Female. Long hair, swishing and tickling over his bare arm. A delicate wrist that felt like it might break in his grip. What the hell…?
“Jon! Stop this! Let go! It’s me!”
Huh? The chick knew him?"

"Deal with the Devil" was yummy too, can't recall the other one..
Ann (Noumena12)
Jun 05, 2008 Ann (Noumena12) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
McKenna has some of the most disturbing bad guys. Still I enjoy her stories. These were my first EC Sheedy and Cate Noble reads...I'll be looking for more from each of them!
Melanie♥
Jun 06, 2010 Melanie♥ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
5 stars for the Shannon McKenna story - wish it had been a full length book.
3 stars for each of the other two stories.
Jenny
May 07, 2016 Jenny rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Great romantic suspense/erotic romance stories. The best story was Shannon McKenna's, of course. She's the best.
AliciaJ
Meh. I wasn't impressed one way or the other, it was just 'ok'. And that's all I have to say about that.
Suzette
This book has three short stories. The first and best one is by Shannon McKenna. Don't bother with the others.
Noor
Sep 08, 2012 Noor rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-f, cops, anthologies, r-not
2/3 only:

Anytime, Anywhere, By Shannon McKenna
Deal with the devil, By Cate Noble

4 STARS all
Maggie
Maggie rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2013
Jeannine
Jeannine rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2014
Larissa
Larissa rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2012
Laura Mccanna
Laura Mccanna rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2014
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2014
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2015
Kelsey
Kelsey rated it it was ok
Sep 26, 2015
Wendy Darling
Wendy Darling rated it liked it
May 05, 2011
Dara
Dara rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2012
DM
May 28, 2016 DM rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 nice stories. They were light fun reads. :)
Terri
Terri rated it liked it
Feb 12, 2014
Charlene Bashlor
Charlene Bashlor rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2015
Brenda Bontrager
Brenda Bontrager rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2015
  • Bad Boys Southern Style
  • Bad Boys with Red Roses
  • Beach Blanket Bad Boys
  • Red Hot Santa
  • Bad Boys Down Under
  • I Brake For Bad Boys (Brava Girlfriends, #3; Wilde Series, #0.5)
  • To All A Good Night
  • Bad Boys Over Easy
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • Under the Boardwalk: A Dazzling Collection of All New Summertime Love Stories
  • Better Naughty Than Nice: No Mistletoe Required\Her Secret Santa\Snug in His Bed (Harlequin Blaze, #507)
  • Surf's Up
  • Men to Die For
Also wrote five category romances under the penname Shannon Anderson

::From The Author's Website::

HOW IT ALL BEGAN

I started writing my first romance novel in secret. I was working a temp job in an insurance office in Manhattan at the time, and the office manager had made it clear that even if there was nothing to do, I still had to look busy-- never one of my big talents. I felt bad about the waste
More about Shannon McKenna...