Start by marking “Baddest Bad Boys” as Want to Read:
Baddest Bad Boys

Baddest Bad Boys

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  555 ratings  ·  28 reviews
These are the sexy bad boys no woman in her right mind would mess with. Except that they’re wickedly irresistible, and will do anything to protect the woman they love—even if it means risking everything…

ANYTIME, ANYWHERE Shannon McKenna

For years, Robin MacNamara has been secretly in love with her big brother’s friend Jon Amendola, but the sexy cop has never seen her as any
Published May 1st 2008 by Kensington (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Baddest Bad Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baddest Bad Boys

Auntee
May 07, 2008 Auntee rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance fans; fans of Shannon McKenna
There are three great short stories in this anthology, all with a common link of the H/H spending time together in a secluded setting. The fact that I found them all great was unusual for me, because usually there's one in the bunch that's not so good. Not so this time--I enjoyed them all--especially the one by Shannon McKenna. It is actually related to the story "Meltdown", which is in the anthology "Bad Boys Next Exit" as well as the anthology "All About Men". While "Meltdown" was about sexy h ...more
Julie (jjmachshev)
We all love bad boys...and you're really gonna love the ones you find in this book! This is a threefer by Shannon McKenna, E.C.Sheedy, and Cate Noble. I'm already a fan of McKenna and Sheedy, and after reading Noble's story, I'll be looking for her next full-length novel.

McKenna's story is "Anytime, Anywhere" is about the Crowne Royale Group's MacNamaras, specifically the youngest sister Robin. Robin's been in love with her brothers' friend Jon for years. She's decided it's time to for her to lo
Wminbc
I have been on a re-read bent since I was tired and needed a brain lapse...and I found this book in my pile at the cabin...wow again! I love McKenna and her writing style. Seriously, I need Danny's story! I am going to have to hound her on facebook and make her write Danny's story. Mac was awesome but Robin and Jon are SMOKIN'!!! I love Robin's style and energy! I loved her in the Meltdown (Mac's story), but in her own here...loved her more!

Oh, my...I haven't written a review for this amazing bo
Elaine
Wow!

I loved these three stories! Somewhere between short stories and novellas, each one featured a hot story, a hot guy, some fun banter, suspense, danger, and some hot erotic action.

Of course, all end HEA.

If you are looking for some fast moving action-filled erotic romance reading, it's all right here. This goes into my worthy of a re-read shelf.
Karen
Just read this & the 3 stories were great fiction!!! Smoking HOT guys, doing what they do best from Military, to Police....& love triangles in the midst!!! I laughed, I fanned myself (some were really hot) & smiled a lot...
Becky Moore
Noble and Sheedy's stories were okay, but I love Shannon McKenna. Just the turn of phrase she puts to paper is so enthralling. And John Amendola is one sexy dude.
Cindy
Three stories in a book, always fun, especially with this theme.
The first story is written by Shannon Mckenna. I like the McCloud brothers series she writes very much. This is a shorter story, but also a very good story.
I can totally imagine that Robin is sick of the protecting of her older brothers and how they rule her life. She takes matters into her own hands by coming to the cottage of her brother to meet up with Jon. First he did not recognize her but he can’t stand up against her soon.
Jane Stewart
4 stars for one story. 3 stars for the other two stories.

This book contains the following three stories.

4 stars for AFTER THE LOVIN’ by E.C. Sheedy.
Very enjoyable. Nice story. I liked the characters and plot.
Tommi (heroine) has evidence against Reid who stole money from her employer. Reid threatens her. Her best friend suggests she stay with his brother Mac for a while, which she does. Mac had a crush on her all through high school and is 5 years younger than Tommi.

Sexual language: moderate. Num
Tonya Warner
Just 3 short stories. Nothing spectacular in them. Last one was completely confusing.
Kimngan Tran
Angela
Anytime, Anywhere by Shannon McKenna
After the Lovin' by E.C. Sheedy
Deal with the Devil by Cate Noble

I will usually comment on each story separately, however in this case - all three stories are very similar. A woman who wants the guy, a guy who secretly wants the girl, and a remote location -- oh and someone BAD is after the girl. Now, saying that, all three stories were also very readable and I enjoyed them. I just wish there had been a bit more variety in the story telling.
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
Robin-w/a-motive and her brother's best friend:

"Grab, twist, and he had the fucker bent over in a hammerlock, wrist torqued at an agonizing angle, gun to the nape. It squawked.
Female. Long hair, swishing and tickling over his bare arm. A delicate wrist that felt like it might break in his grip. What the hell…?
“Jon! Stop this! Let go! It’s me!”
Huh? The chick knew him?"

"Deal with the Devil" was yummy too, can't recall the other one..
chanceofbooks
Shannon McKenna's story is one of her strongest offerings--well plotted, great characters, tons of depth. She didn't skimp on this story at all. It's the rich feast that I wish more novellas had. After reading her story twice, I was afraid I would be disapointed by the other two, but both are also nice reads. E.C. Sheedy's is notable for the strong heroine who really doesn't need rescuing--I liked her strength a lot.
Ann (Noumena12)
McKenna has some of the most disturbing bad guys. Still I enjoy her stories. These were my first EC Sheedy and Cate Noble reads...I'll be looking for more from each of them!
Melanie♥
5 stars for the Shannon McKenna story - wish it had been a full length book.
3 stars for each of the other two stories.
Suzette
This book has three short stories. The first and best one is by Shannon McKenna. Don't bother with the others.
Alicia
Meh. I wasn't impressed one way or the other, it was just 'ok'. And that's all I have to say about that.
Noor
2/3 only:

Anytime, Anywhere, By Shannon McKenna
Deal with the devil, By Cate Noble

4 STARS all
Alta
It was predictable, and sometimes that's just what you need, other times it's not.
Teresa
My favorite out of these three is Anytime,Anywhere by Shannon McKenna.
Kari
I'm all for the bad boy but these guys were a bit over the top.
SW
3 steamy short stories. All kind of the same plot.
Laurie Gold
Meltdown - C-
After the Lovin' - C-
Deal with the Devil - D
Arianna
Arianna is currently reading it
Aug 28, 2015
  • Bad Boys with Red Roses
  • Beach Blanket Bad Boys
  • Bayou Bad Boys
  • Red Hot Santa
  • I Brake For Bad Boys
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • Bad Boys Over Easy
  • Bad Boys With Expensive Toys
  • To All A Good Night
  • Surf's Up
  • Under the Boardwalk: A Dazzling Collection of All New Summertime Love Stories
  • Captain's Price
  • Texas Bad Boys
  • Better Naughty Than Nice: No Mistletoe Required\Her Secret Santa\Snug in His Bed (Harlequin Blaze, #507)
Also wrote five category romances under the penname Shannon Anderson

::From The Author's Website::

HOW IT ALL BEGAN

I started writing my first romance novel in secret. I was working a temp job in an insurance office in Manhattan at the time, and the office manager had made it clear that even if there was nothing to do, I still had to look busy-- never one of my big talents. I felt bad about the waste
More about Shannon McKenna...
Behind Closed Doors (McClouds & Friends #1) Standing in the Shadows (McClouds & Friends #2) Edge of Midnight (McClouds & Friends #4) Extreme Danger (McClouds & Friends #5) Out Of Control (McClouds & Friends #3)