Start by marking “The Bull Rider's Christmas Baby (Harlequin American Romance, No 1336)” as Want to Read:
The Bull Rider's Christmas Baby (Harlequin American Romance, No 1336)

The Bull Rider's Christmas Baby (The Buckhorn Ranch)

3.90  ·  Rating Details  ·  73 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Cash Buckhorn never thought he'd see Dr. Wren Barnes again, outside of the occasional fantasy anyway. He certainly didn't expect her to appear unannounced on his front porch, six months pregnant with his child. Wren asks for nothing, but Cash doesn't know what to make of it. This rodeo cowboy has lived twenty-seven carefree years as a bachelor--he's not ready for an instan ...more
Published November 30th 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Bull Rider's Christmas Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bull Rider's Christmas Baby

Cora
Dec 29, 2010 Cora rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wren Barnes and Cash Buckhorn had a fling in Vegas and went their separate ways. Months later, Wren shows up on his doorstep to tell him she's pregnant, and that she'll handle things herself. Neither Cash nor Wren want to get married, but after Wren faints in his living room and the local doctor puts her on bed rest, they both agree that until Wren delivers she needs his help to get through her complicated pregnancy.

In the meantime, all Wren can think about is how she is going to get back to Ba
Tiss
Feb 25, 2011 Tiss rated it really liked it
I liked this book. No, it doesn't have alot or any sex in it really, but it is a sweet romance. I know that there are a few more books that would make it a series, but they are stand alones also. Something nice to read for a change from my regular pace.
I read this series out of order, I'd already read A Cowgirl's Secret where they tracked down the sister in San Francisco before I read this. Imagine my shock to find the family already knew where she was and that she was a lawyer - so why had she changed her name ? Obviously the author should have re-read book 1 before writing book 3.
Joy
Mar 09, 2011 Joy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
There was something about this title, I kept thinking of it as "The Mechanical Bull's Christmas Baby" or "The Bull Rider's Mechanical Baby." During a one-night stand, a rodeo rider knocks up a newly minted doctor. Months later, she tracks him down to give him the news, and her pregnancy complications trap her at his place. Relationship ensues. Did you know the hero of this book is very handsome? He keeps saying so, which is really irritating. I don't know how the heroine puts up with him.
Lindsay
Aug 03, 2013 Lindsay rated it did not like it
I found ever single character so annoying that I often wanted to throw the book. If my husband, mother-in-law, brother-in-law, and nosy neighbors acted the way these characters did, you bet you ass I would have left too. And sorry, but this is my pet peeve with traditional romances, I can't stand a story where the woman gives up her dreams and career just because she wants a damn family.
Deborah
Jun 17, 2011 Deborah rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
...where DO they come up with these titles? Sheeesh. Kind of makes me cringe.... but the story was okay. Not a lot of thinking required.
Katie Herd
Feb 19, 2016 Katie Herd rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved, loved, loved this book. I was hooked from the very beginning and will definitely be reading more books in the series.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Buckhorn Ranch
Jo
Jo added it
Aug 12, 2016
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2016
Linda Kerr
Linda Kerr marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Penny
Penny marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Stephanie Morgan
Stephanie Morgan marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Paulette
Paulette marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Nicole Foster
Nicole Foster marked it as to-read
May 23, 2016
Saydee
Saydee rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2016
Casey
Casey rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2016
Nechole Dawson
Nechole Dawson rated it really liked it
May 18, 2016
Megan Dotson
Megan Dotson marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2016
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
D Thomas
D Thomas marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
Hannah
Hannah rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2016
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2016
cheryl brezee
cheryl brezee rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2016
Michelle Richards
Michelle Richards rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2016
Meghan
Meghan rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2016
Luna
Luna marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2016
Meghan
Meghan added it
Feb 26, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
After college, Laura Marie Altom did a brief stint as an interior designer before becoming a stay-at- home mom to boy/girl twins. Always an avid romance reader, when she found herself replotting the afternoon soaps, she knew it was time to try her hand at writing.
More about Laura Marie Altom...

The Buckhorn Ranch (4 books)
  • The Rancher's Twin Troubles
  • A Cowgirl's Secret (Harlequin American Romance, No 1359)
  • A Baby in His Stocking (Harlequin American Romance, No 1383)