Start by marking “Seven of Nine (Star Trek: Voyager, #16)” as Want to Read:
Seven of Nine (Star Trek: Voyager, #16)

Seven of Nine (Star Trek: Voyager #16)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  346 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Once she was Annika Hansen, an innocent child assimilated by the fearsome, all-conquering Borg. Now she is Seven of Nine, a unique mixture of human biology and Borg technology. Cut off from the collective that has been her only reality for most of her existence, and forced to join the crew of the Starship Voyager™, she must come to grips with her surprising new en...more
Published December 20th 2002 by Pocket Books/Star Trek (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Seven of Nine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seven of Nine

Jimyanni
Not a bad read, although it has a dreadfully bland and uninteresting title; yes, Seven of Nine is a major character (arguably, THE major character) in the book, but naming it "Seven of Nine" shows an amazing lack of creative spark. Much better potential titles would have been "Sing A Song of Sixpence" or "Quoth the Raven", (or even just "Song of Sixpence"). Or "Payback". ("Vengeance" having already been used for a Star Trek book, albeit a DS9 one.) If I can toss out all of these suggestions off...more
Joshua Palmatier
Another good Voyager book from Christie Golden. Again, it could have been an actual episode on the TV series.

The basic premise is that Seven of Nine begins seeing ravens again, with corresponding hallucinations. But in these hallucinations, she's in the body/mind of someone else. As they progress, she realizes she's experiencing the lives of multiple people, and the Doctor can't find an explanation for why it's happening. Meanwhile, Voyager is passing through a section of the Delta Quadrant rule...more
Angela
This story concentrates on Seven of Nine. Voyager comes across a group of refugees that help them cut through red tape. Seven starts to hallucinate for no reason. This is a fun enough story that really looks at the impact being a borg had on 7 and the people she assimilated. A good read.
Elizabeth
Since I'm a huge fan of Star Trek I thought I'd give the books a try so I started with this one. I thought it was very good- it could have easily been an episode on the show. I'm a fan of Seven so I loved seeing her development as a human. This was a perfect NYE read for me!
Joe Pranaitis
I have to say that this was a good look into the mind of Seven of Nine and the fact that little Annaika Hanson is still within her even though she dosn't let anyone know it. It also remindes me of the series episode the Raven where Seven was drawn back to her lost ship. Needless to say it was an enjoyible read.
Renee
Awesome book, another Christie Golden's finest. Even if you're not a Seven of Nine fan, the book was still an excellent story. Golden proved once again with this book that she is the quintessential Voyager author.
Audrey
Read this during my high school obsession with Star Trek. I absolutely cannot remember a thing about it, whether good or bad, hence, no rating.
Mikael Kuoppala
A rather short novel that doesn't waste its time with the sorytelling. Packed with interesting concepts.
John
Excellent ST book. Christie Golden is one of the finest ST Novelists out there.
Steve
Christie Goldens books a joy to read..this is yet another great one from her.
Abby Nim
One of my favorites. Finally Seven has a book to herself.
Molly Sparber
Molly Sparber marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Riley Barnitz
Riley Barnitz marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
ryanist
ryanist marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Victoria Mitchell
Victoria Mitchell marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Thrawn
Thrawn added it
Sep 21, 2014
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
  • Battle Lines (Star Trek Voyager, #18)
  • The Garden (Star Trek Voyager, #11)
  • The Black Shore (Star Trek Voyager, #13)
  • Violations (Star Trek: Voyager #4)
  • Chrysalis (Star Trek Voyager, #12)
  • Cybersong (Star Trek Voyager, #8)
  • Bless the Beasts (Star Trek Voyager, #10)
  • The Nanotech War (Star Trek Voyager #39)
  • Ghost of a Chance (Star Trek: Voyager, #7)
  • Ragnarok (Star Trek Voyager, #3)
  • Pathways (Star Trek: Voyager)
  • Death of a Neutron Star
  • Flashback (Star Trek: Voyager)
  • Shadow (Star Trek Voyager: Section 31, #4)
  • Caretaker (Star Trek Voyager, #1)
  • The Escape (Star Trek Voyager, #2)
  • The Final Fury (Star Trek Voyager, #9; Invasion, Book 4)
  • Cohesion (Star Trek Voyager: String Theory, #1)
Award-winning author Christie Golden has written over thirty novels and several short stories in the fields of science fiction, fantasy and horror. She has over a million books in print.

2009 will see no fewer than three novels published. First out in late April will be a World of Warcraft novel, Athas: Rise of the Lich King. This is the first Warcraft novel to appear in hardcover. Fans of the youn...more
More about Christie Golden...
Omen (Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi, #2) Arthas: Rise of the Lich King (World of Warcraft #6) Allies (Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi, #5) Rise of the Horde (World of WarCraft, #2) Lord of the Clans (WarCraft, #2)