Start by marking “Stolen Passions (Forbidden Passions, #1)” as Want to Read:
Stolen Passions (Forbidden Passions, #1)

Stolen Passions (Forbidden Passions #1)

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  302 ratings  ·  17 reviews

Enemy mine…

Forbidden Passions, Book 1

Lyra Marcus tries to avoid her werewolf family’s political entanglements. Instead, she heals the wounds of the never-ending border skirmishes between lycans and wereleopards. It’s a bitter irony that she’s about to die in that war.

When she awakens after an attack, the horror of her situation dawns. She’s a wounded werewolf in the mi

Published (first published November 2nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Stolen Passions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen Passions

Elayne
An interesting start to a new series about were shifters. This book was short but quite a bit was packed into it. Lyra is a werewolf living apart from her pack. She's a doctor who treats the were species, living her life quite happily, until she is attacked, badly beaten and left to die in the were leopard territory. She struggles to survive and tries to reach civilisation. When she comes face to face with a leopard she tries to flee but is not strong enough and her stamina gives out. She wakes ...more
Pagan
Wasn't expecting a lot from this book and wasn't wrong. It wasn't that the characters grew too fast or that it wasn't that original for me but the fact that the book was too damn short and didn't even begin to discuss the plot, I'm assuming the next novel will tell who planned to kill Lyra but I don't intend to find out. The author set up an interesting scenario and instead of dealing with it and devealing into the mysteries all there was was sex scenes. >=(

Zander felt overly protective of Ly
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
A tale of forbidden love and attempted murder.

Lyra is a werewolf left for dead in were-leopard territory. Fortunately for her she's to strong-willed and stubborn to actually die. A strong alpha-female she goes head to head with the alpha-males in this book. I love how she gives them what-for, yet is still able to channel her feminine side when needed.

Zander is your typical strong, sexy, alpha-male. The connection between these two is instant and hot. Yet for the good of their families and spec
Ansu
An interesting series. Looking forward to reading the next book.
gremlin
This insta-mate shifter story was hot, but it felt like a lot of pieces were missing, particularly why Lyra was so estranged from her family. The other bits, like who is the enemy, and maybe why their mating is forbidden, I would hope will be filled in later in the series.
Tonya
This was a very good start to a new series!!! Very fast paced & enjoyable characters!! Action packed & HOT sex scenes!! Can't wait to read the next installment in this series!! :-)
Angel Cullen
Whooo!! What a great book!
I loved both Zander and Lyra <3 wish we had more of their story and their life together ... But
I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE!
Tara Cadenelli
taking a break from historical smut with some shifter smut :). read this whole series of stories in a few hours; this was definitely the best of the four IMHO.
Eggie
Shifters "gifted" by Greek gods? Hell yes! Love this twist, and the series actually have some political tension, which is a great touch. I wish it was longer :-)
Karagan
Two shifters- one wolf, one leopard -find love despite the grudge between their breeds. It's pretty damn good. Very well written and HOT too!
Tia
Very short but still a great read. I guess it's too much to hope that the next novel continues on with Zander and Lyra being the stars?
Nicole
Very short (only about 55 pages or so) but a good story cramed in there. I wish it would have been longer!
Kelli
Quick & hot. Steamy, easy read. Sometimes that's just what the doctor ordered.
Netanella
Quick, easy read. I enjoyed the cover more than the contents, go figure.
C.J.
Good short story. Really liked Tori the swan best.
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Medusa Dracul
Medusa Dracul marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Pashia
Pashia marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Aylin Wittee
Aylin Wittee marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Lost_withinbooks (Amy)
Lost_withinbooks (Amy) marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
  • Tangled Tinsel
  • Pack Enforcer (Were Chronicles, #2)
  • Lycan Lust (Lycan, #2)
  • Instinctive (Eternal Pleasure, #1)
  • My Shifter Showmance (Shifting Reality, #1)
  • A Wolf's Duty (Love Bites, #1)
  • Cat Scratch Fever
  • Pixie's Passion (Moonlight and Magic, #4)
  • Warrior's Heart
  • Serengeti Lightning (Serengeti Shifters, #3)
  • Ready to Run (Werewolves in Love, #3)
  • The Wolf Within (Alpine Woods Shifters, #3)
  • Falke's Peak (Puma Nights, #1)
  • Broomstick Breakdown
  • Vulfen Alpha's Mate (Vulfen Cadre, #1)
  • Maggie's Mates
  • Blood and Destiny (Ladies of St. George, #1)
  • Bear's Gold (Erotic Shifter Fairy Tales, #1)
Crystal Jordan began writing romance after she finished graduate school and needed something to fill the hours that used to be eaten away by homework. She is originally from California, but has lived and worked all over the United States. Currently, she serves as a librarian at a university in her home state and writes contemporary, paranormal, futuristic, and erotic romance.
More about Crystal Jordan...

Forbidden Passions (6 books)
  • Passions Recalled (Forbidden Passions, #2)
  • Fleeting Passions (Forbidden Passions, #3)
  • Renegade Passions (Forbidden Passions, #4)
  • Secret Passions (Forbidden Passions, #5)
  • Illicit Passions (Forbidden Passions, #6)
On The Prowl The Wanderer Embrace the Night (Night #1) Treasured If You Believe (Unbelievable, #1)