Start by marking “His Holiday Bride” as Want to Read:
His Holiday Bride

His Holiday Bride (Granger Family Ranch #4)

Big-city sheriffs don't belong in tiny Wild Horse, Wyoming. At least that's what rancher Autumn Granger thinks when handsome Ford Sherman sweeps into town and sets his sights on her. A country cowgirl, she can't possibly be his match. Like most newcomers, he'll eventually get restless with small-town life and leave it--and her--behind. But when rustlers attack her family's
Published October 1st 2010 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published September 17th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about His Holiday Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Holiday Bride

Dec 28, 2010 Jennifer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just love this new series! I can't wait to read the next one. Every character feels like they could belong in your family. I love how close the grangers are and how you don't just get one character's story, but you get several story lines to follow. The redemption that both Autumn and Sheriff Ford Sherman learn are something that we all can experience. No one's past is the best, but if we allow it to dictate our futures, then we don't let God have it all. Autumn has to learn things the hard wa ...more
Barbara
Oct 08, 2010 Barbara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jillian Hart is gifted at making the life of a cattle ranch owner come alive, and it is obvious that she is often writing about things she is very familiar with. This third book of the series includes suspense, danger, and, of course, romance. The Granger family is very believable and admirable, and their love of animals and the importance of family come through clearly. The Granger Family Ranch series is very enjoyable, and I can't wait for the next installment.
Judy
Oct 23, 2010 Judy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bravo! Another excellent story from Jillian Hart.

Autumn Granger loves life. She can ride, shoot, train horses and herd cattle as well and better then most men. Which leaves men too intimidated to date her.

City Slicker Ford Sherman is the new Sheriff in Wild Horse. Autumn knows to stay away from some a handsome man who won't be able to handle life in her small town very long. Only the handsome Sheriff is more then what he seems. Mostly he don't give up easily.

Meanwhile another romance, or could b
Brandy
Nov 13, 2010 Brandy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: YES!!!
SO GOOD!!! Falling in -LOVE with the Grangers...Never thought I'd fall in LOVE with a family after the McKaslin's!...Leave it to Jillian!!! Another GREAT book!!! ANOTHER GREAT family I want to be a member of LOL!
Melissa
Nov 07, 2010 Melissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is about 2 people finding each other, and learning to trust their hearts and find love again.
There is a little bit of suspense woven thru..and I like the family feel of this book.
I really liked it!
Marjorie
Jun 07, 2011 Marjorie rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed readying this book. Jillian Hart writes a good "Love Inspired" series.
Stephany
loved it
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Granger Family Ranch
Barbara
The book synopsis tells us that “big city sheriffs don’t belong in tiny Wild Horse, Wyoming”. My question is, why not? They have more experience than most small-town sheriffs do, and are perfectly capable of handling every conceivable type of crime that might occur in a small town (vandalism, shoplifting, etc. But you know what? Never mind).

The Granger family ranch is the setting for this small town romance between feisty Autumn Granger, a born cowgirl, and big city sheriff Ford Sherman (an awes
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
"His Holiday Bride" was yet another one of my favorite Love-Inspired novels, and Jillian Hart certainly did not disappoint. The story line was incredible and the characters were amazing as usual. I am completely in love with the Granger family and I can't wait to read more! It is definitely worth reading!
Kate
May 22, 2015 Kate rated it liked it
Another sweet story from the Granger family ranch. I liked how both Ford and Autumn needed to learn to let go of past hurts so they could see the future God had planned for them. I also liked how Frank finally decided to take a chance on Cady. Can't wait to see what happens next for the family!
Carole
Aug 21, 2012 Carole rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Granger family - what a wonderful family. Ms Hart brought this family to life for me and made me want to visit their ranch as she made it very vivid in my mind in what it would look like there. Couln't put it down.
Kim
Aug 29, 2013 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
was a good book
Ralynn
Sep 07, 2016 Ralynn rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It eas a good story but rushed at the end. Needed a couple more chapters
Val
Nov 13, 2016 Val rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
loved it
Karen
Mar 09, 2013 Karen rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Autumn Granger meets the new sheriff in town, Ford Sherman. They battle against the rustlers trying to steal from the area cattle ranches.
Michelle (Champ)
A quick predictable but very sweet read. I enjoyed it.
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2014
Joy Avery Melville
Joy Avery Melville rated it really liked it
May 13, 2017
Trina
Trina rated it liked it
Oct 25, 2011
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2010
Dawn
Dawn rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2013
Laurie
Laurie rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2015
Diane
Diane rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2012
Sparrow12
Sparrow12 rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2017
Mandi
Mandi rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2015
Kate
Kate rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2011
Rita
Rita rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Yukon Cowboy (Alaskan Bride Rush #4)
  • Treasure Creek Dad (Alaskan Bride Rush,  #2)
  • The Lawman's Christmas Wish (Alaskan Bride Rush, #6)
  • Doctor Right (Alaskan Bride Rush,  #3)
  • The Prodigal's Christmas Reunion (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #6)
  • Thanksgiving Groom (Alaskan Bride Rush #5)
  • Twice in a Lifetime (Bodine Family, #1)
  • His Holiday Family
  • A Leap of Faith (Texas Hearts, #3)
  • Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4)
  • A Father For Zach (Lighthouse Lane #4)
  • Daddy in the Making (New Friends Street, #2)
  • The Holiday Nanny (Love for All Seasons, #1)
Jillian Hart grew up on her family's homestead in Washington state, where she raised cattle, rode horses and scribbled stories in her spare time.
After earning her English degree from Whitman College, she worked in travel and advertising before selling her first novel.
When Jillian isn't working on her next story, she can be found puttering around her rose garden, curled up with a good book and sp
More about Jillian Hart...

Granger Family Ranch (8 books)
  • A Soldier For Keeps (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #9; Granger Family Ranch, #1)
  • The Soldier's Holiday Vow  (Granger Family Ranch, #2)
  • The Rancher's Promise (Granger Family Ranch, #3)
  • His Country Girl (Home on the Ranch #4)
  • Wyoming Sweethearts (Granger Family Ranch #6)
  • Hometown Hearts (Granger Family Ranch #7)
  • Wyoming Wedding Bells (Granger Family Ranch, #8)