Start by marking “The Greek Tycoon's Runaway Bride” as Want to Read:
The Greek Tycoon's Runaway Bride

The Greek Tycoon's Runaway Bride

Sophie Vassiliadas was on the run from a devestating discovery. She was hiding out in a small town, but sooner or later she always knew he would find her.

This is the sequel to "The Billionaire's Secret Desire"
Published (first published January 15th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Greek Tycoon's Runaway Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Greek Tycoon's Runaway Bride

Romance_reader
May 25, 2016 Romance_reader rated it did not like it
Judy
Jan 29, 2012 Judy rated it it was amazing
The Greek Tycoon's Runaway Bride by Lietha Wards
Book 2
In the first book, The Billionaire's Secret Desire, we know of Demetrius and that his young bride, Sophie, is missing. Demetrius leaves to find her after searching for nine months and this book picks up at that point. Demetrius finds his beautiful nineteen year old bride working as a waitress. Besides the betrayal of her leaving him he can't believe she would lower herself to such a position. He is quite forceful with her, being a Greek alpha
♠ Becka & Cerys ♠ | Spitfire Reviews
I really liked the book, it would have got 5*s but it really pissed me off that even right at the end, he still wouldnt tell her he loved her even when it was SO fucking obvious he did. JUST SAY IT! SHE ALMOST DIED! NOW'S THE TIME TO SPEAK YOUR MIND, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!! >=[
Carinae L'etoile
Feb 18, 2013 Carinae L'etoile rated it did not like it
I don't know how on earth I manage to find books with the worst editing and spelling typos. It really does detract from the storytelling.

Even in the blurb up top -- devestating...really? Someone needs to keep spell check on when using their Internet browser and pay attention to the little red line that appears under misspelled words.

I will write a more cohesive and well-thought out review once my irritation subsides.
fuzzygirl
Oh. My. God. What century was this book written in? I'm still on the first chapter, and I'm literally forcing myself to carry on reading. Who does this Demetrius think he is? His tone and the things he says to her are terrible. I just don't care for his tone and frankly this heroine shouldn't either.

Chapter 2. wish me luck
Kelly Smith
Jul 13, 2011 Kelly Smith rated it did not like it
Didn't care for the leading man. A little too possessive.
Toka Mahmoud
Jul 09, 2016 Toka Mahmoud rated it did not like it
the story was so annoying i hated the hero he was a self centered person and so full of him self i couldn't understand why the heroine let him and her family treat her like that he didn't love her he was only obsessed with her
RCK
May 21, 2014 RCK rated it liked it
2.5

Decent read I wish he would have finally said "I LOVE YOU"!!! i understand his actions said he loved her but sometimes its nice to hear it too!
Susan Wawa
Apr 10, 2011 Susan Wawa rated it really liked it
Shelves: lietha-wards, ebook
namanya Demetrius ganteng, kaya, keren, cool abis,posesif banget ama istrinya (sophie yg umur 18 thn), mencari istri yg melarikan diri, bukan karena istrinya ga cinta dia, gara2 kakak Sophie si helene yg merusak perkawinan mereka gara2 dia iri sama sophie. Setelah dia berhasil cari sophie, dari situ menceritakan membangun kembali kepercayaan terhadap perkawinan mereka yg sudah mau hancur, kepercayaan terhadap istrinya, org greek lumayan keras dalam mendisiplinkan keluarga atau istri.

kalo ada ra
Minibelle
Jul 07, 2014 Minibelle rated it liked it
Falak
Apr 04, 2014 Falak rated it did not like it
Completely, disgustingly ridiculous book. It really pissed me off that even right at the end, Demetrius still wouldn't tell Sophie he loved her even when it was SO obvious he did. JUST SAY IT! SHE ALMOST DIED! He should have SPEAK HIS MIND. A little too possessive man who though cared for his wife but cared for his ego the most. Cant Demetrius see the love for him in Sophie's eyes? Cant he understand her feelings, what she has gone through with?
Shiela
Sep 07, 2013 Shiela rated it really liked it
Omg, Her husband Demetrius sounded sooo hot! I think Sophie should have let him explain before she ran off like that. He cared about his wife a lot. I think it's awful that her own sister would do what she did, and found it hard to see if sister for what she really did. Everything worked out in the end.
Sumit
Mar 05, 2016 Sumit rated it it was amazing
4.5

It is good and sweet; gets better as the story moves towards its closure.
jackie frye
Jan 25, 2013 jackie frye rated it liked it
what we had in this delightful book I was "a failure to communicate" Thinking her new husband was the father of her sister's unborn child Sophie runaway.
Tia
Sep 11, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it
As good as the first novel in the series if not better. I totally enjoyed the novel and everything that happened in it. NOW THIS IS A HARLEQUIN!
K. Bell
Mar 20, 2014 K. Bell rated it did not like it
If I could give this book zero stars, I would. It was that bad.
Belong_to_him
Nov 13, 2013 Belong_to_him rated it it was amazing
The ending was rushed. Still 5 stars!
Lisa
Apr 10, 2013 Lisa rated it really liked it
Shelves: great-book
I enjoyed this book.
Fatima
Nov 17, 2011 Fatima rated it it was ok
Too many shorcuts
EmilyRita
EmilyRita rated it liked it
Sep 28, 2016
Mohini Maity
Mohini Maity marked it as to-read
Jasmin2102
Jasmin2102 marked it as to-read
Sylvia Beunice
Sylvia Beunice marked it as to-read
Catherine
Catherine rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2016
Neenu
Neenu rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2016
felicia  r carretta
felicia r carretta rated it did not like it
Sep 09, 2016
Shayana Khan
Shayana Khan rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2016
Shani
Shani rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2016
Maria Veronica
Maria Veronica marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2016
Joyce Velasco
Joyce Velasco rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2016
  • The Greek Tycoon's Innocent Mistress
  • Response
  • The Kouros Marriage Revenge
  • Sweet Enemy
  • Lone Star Seduction (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires, #6)
  • Blackmailed by the Beast (Unlikely Love, #1)
  • Frustration
  • The Sicilian's Virgin Bride
  • Falling for Trouble
  • Too Sexy for His  Stetson
  • Claiming His Wedding Night
  • Dangerous Obsession (Harlequin Presents)