Start by marking “The Greek Tycoon's Runaway Bride” as Want to Read:
The Greek Tycoon's Runaway Bride

The Greek Tycoon's Runaway Bride

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  438 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Sophie Vassiliadas was on the run from a devestating discovery. She was hiding out in a small town, but sooner or later she always knew he would find her.

This is the sequel to "The Billionaire's Secret Desire"
Published (first published January 15th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Greek Tycoon's Runaway Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Greek Tycoon's Runaway Bride

Judy
The Greek Tycoon's Runaway Bride by Lietha Wards
Book 2
In the first book, The Billionaire's Secret Desire, we know of Demetrius and that his young bride, Sophie, is missing. Demetrius leaves to find her after searching for nine months and this book picks up at that point. Demetrius finds his beautiful nineteen year old bride working as a waitress. Besides the betrayal of her leaving him he can't believe she would lower herself to such a position. He is quite forceful with her, being a Greek alpha
fuzzygirl
Oh. My. God. What century was this book written in? I'm still on the first chapter, and I'm literally forcing myself to carry on reading. Who does this Demetrius think he is? His tone and the things he says to her are terrible. I just don't care for his tone and frankly this heroine shouldn't either.

Chapter 2. wish me luck
♠ Becka & Cerys ♠ | Spitfire Reviews
I really liked the book, it would have got 5*s but it really pissed me off that even right at the end, he still wouldnt tell her he loved her even when it was SO fucking obvious he did. JUST SAY IT! SHE ALMOST DIED! NOW'S THE TIME TO SPEAK YOUR MIND, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!! >=[
Kelly Smith
Didn't care for the leading man. A little too possessive.
RCK1
2.5

Decent read I wish he would have finally said "I LOVE YOU"!!! i understand his actions said he loved her but sometimes its nice to hear it too!
Susan Wawa
namanya Demetrius ganteng, kaya, keren, cool abis,posesif banget ama istrinya (sophie yg umur 18 thn), mencari istri yg melarikan diri, bukan karena istrinya ga cinta dia, gara2 kakak Sophie si helene yg merusak perkawinan mereka gara2 dia iri sama sophie. Setelah dia berhasil cari sophie, dari situ menceritakan membangun kembali kepercayaan terhadap perkawinan mereka yg sudah mau hancur, kepercayaan terhadap istrinya, org greek lumayan keras dalam mendisiplinkan keluarga atau istri.

kalo ada ra
Falak
Completely, disgustingly ridiculous book. It really pissed me off that even right at the end, Demetrius still wouldn't tell Sophie he loved her even when it was SO obvious he did. JUST SAY IT! SHE ALMOST DIED! He should have SPEAK HIS MIND. A little too possessive man who though cared for his wife but cared for his ego the most. Cant Demetrius see the love for him in Sophie's eyes? Cant he understand her feelings, what she has gone through with?
Carinae L'etoile
I don't know how on earth I manage to find books with the worst editing and spelling typos. It really does detract from the storytelling.

Even in the blurb up top -- devestating...really? Someone needs to keep spell check on when using their Internet browser and pay attention to the little red line that appears under misspelled words.

I will write a more cohesive and well-thought out review once my irritation subsides.
Shiela
Omg, Her husband Demetrius sounded sooo hot! I think Sophie should have let him explain before she ran off like that. He cared about his wife a lot. I think it's awful that her own sister would do what she did, and found it hard to see if sister for what she really did. Everything worked out in the end.
jackie frye
what we had in this delightful book I was "a failure to communicate" Thinking her new husband was the father of her sister's unborn child Sophie runaway.
Tia
As good as the first novel in the series if not better. I totally enjoyed the novel and everything that happened in it. NOW THIS IS A HARLEQUIN!
K. Bell
If I could give this book zero stars, I would. It was that bad.
Belong_to_him
The ending was rushed. Still 5 stars!
Lisa
I enjoyed this book.
Fatima
Too many shorcuts
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Ina Ferdinandova
Ina Ferdinandova marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Hazel Joy
Hazel Joy marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Uen1
Uen1 marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Cyndimae
Cyndimae marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Mel Nebulous
Mel Nebulous marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Luzanne Rieth
Luzanne Rieth is currently reading it
Dec 02, 2014
  • Blackmailed by the Beast (Unlikely Love, #1)
  • Return to Santa Flores (Loveswept, #40)
  • Wicked Knight (Knight Brothers, #1)
  • Snow Kisses
  • Princess in the Iron Mask
  • Aftershocks
  • A Shadow of Guilt (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #3)
  • Mated to the Devil
  • Response
  • The Tycoon's Misunderstood Bride
  • Moon Burning (Children of the Moon, #3)
  • Gabriel Hawk's Lady (The Protectors, #9) (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #830)
  • Falling for Trouble
  • Bride By Command (Emperor's Brides, #3)
The Billionaire's Secret Desire Lumber and Lace Out of the Ashes The Cowboy and the Angel (The Cowboy and the Angel, #1) Montana Sunset