Start by marking “Vendetta” as Want to Read:
Vendetta

Vendetta (Snow Canyon Ranch Trilogy #2)

Guilty until proven innocent

That was the McAllister family motto, wasn't it? Cole Daniels would never forget it--no matter how interested he was in pretty, kind Leigh McAllister. Thanks to lies told by her uncle, Cole's father was wrongly imprisoned. Now that Cole and Leigh were both back in Wolf Creek, Wyoming, he was sure Leigh held the key to clearing his father's good
Published July 1st 2008 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Vendetta, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vendetta

Ruth
Aug 20, 2014 Ruth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
VENDETTA by Roxanne Rustand, is an outstanding inspirational suspense romance novel! One of Roxanne's best!! With a theme of Guilty until proven innocent, it was one nail-biting, hair raising event after another which definitely makes you want to finish it before laying it down! You just can't wait to see what is going to happen next! VENDETTA had a little bit of everything to keep it interesting; family, friends, love, passion, inspiration and mystery. And what a wonderful and surprise ending! ...more
Beth Pearson
Jul 28, 2011 Beth Pearson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was in my night stand "to read" drawer, but I have no idea where it came from. There was no name inside and I don't remember buying it myself. I was a bit hesitant to read it because the cover said something about it being "an inspirational romance" or something like that and I really hate cheesy "Christian" books where people never really get upset because God takes care of everything and they have no problem turning all of their anger, hurt, or whatever over to Him.

In an effort to c
Jennifer Worry
Jun 10, 2015 Jennifer Worry rated it really liked it
I haven't read the other two books in this series, but if they're anything like this one then they should be hits too. Vendetta has a well rounded cast of characters, some you will like and some you will deeply dislike. This story focuses on how the past can haunt you forever, and how you need to learn to let go and move on. It's not your overwhelmingly mushy romance story which I myself think is a great plus.
Flodico
Oct 15, 2009 Flodico rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vendetta by Roxanne Rustand

The author Roxanne is from Cedar Rapids, IA. I brought this book in a little book store in Cedar Rapids, IA. Mystery Cat Books on 112 32nd St. Dr. SE. It is sign by the author. This is one book in a series of 3. It has love, suspense and romance set in the Wyoming Rockies.
Donna
Feb 22, 2010 Donna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is the 2nd in series and is a captivating, intense read. I loved Cole and Leigh.
Lyn
Nov 30, 2008 Lyn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an action packed romantic suspense.
Lyn
~lynzzze~jenae~
Apr 28, 2008 ~lynzzze~jenae~ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
2nd in the series, very good read.
Mary
Mar 16, 2009 Mary rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
when i found out who it was i screamed.
Sylvia
Sep 25, 2009 Sylvia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Suspense
Pebbles
Pebbles rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2016
Trish
Trish rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2016
Andrea Harris
Andrea Harris marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Susanne
Susanne marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
Nancy Werner
Nancy Werner marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Peggy Pitts
Peggy Pitts marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Janet
Janet rated it liked it
May 15, 2016
Joyce
Joyce marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Dani
Dani marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
BrianShelly Engwall
BrianShelly Engwall marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Kim Hampton
Kim Hampton marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2016
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
M
M added it
Jan 28, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2016
Terri
Terri added it
Jan 23, 2016
Melody
Melody marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Teresa Banks
Teresa Banks marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Kellie Kulow
Kellie Kulow marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Jess
Jess added it
Dec 30, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Snow Canyon Ranch Trilogy (3 books)
  • Hard Evidence (Snow Canyon Ranch Trilogy #1)
  • Wildfire (Snow Canyon Ranch Trilogy #3)