Start by marking “Zolar's Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Dreams: Fully Revised and Updated for the 21st Century” as Want to Read:

The completely revised and updated edition of the classic, best-selling guide to dream interpretation

In the first major revision of the encyclopedia that has sold half a million copies worldwide, Zolar, the acclaimed "Dean of Astrology" (The New Yorker), has created the indispensable bedside reference for today's dreamers, reflecting the changes that have affected our wak
Published June 15th 2010 by Touchstone (first published June 16th 1963)

To ask other readers questions about Zolar's Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zolar's Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Dreams

Andy
May 07, 2009 Andy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Zolar's definition of dream symbolism is accurate and helpful some of the time, BUT please bear in mind this book was written in the twenties or some other dark age. So if you see a listing under "Jew" that says you will be cheated out of your money or "Negro" means danger awaits, well, you just have to shake your head.

By the way, if you watch "Grey Gardens" little Edie drags a copy of this around with her trusty magnifying glass all through the picture. What better endorsement could you ask fo
Jon
Dec 19, 2007 Jon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Did you know that that dream I had in 1991 about the giant fish strewn across the top of a car might have meant that I was probing the depths of my own spirituality (the fish) while taking a spiritual journey through life (automobile) at the same time?! I don't don't know about you, but to me, it sounds like I could easily have had some sort of spiritual spontaneous combustion at the vortex of the universe. It might also have meant that I would be visited by a family pet.
Mannu
Jan 05, 2014 Mannu rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
it is interesting to read what something should mean. however some things are listed so detailed way and if youre not sure or dont remember details of what you have seen in dreams then meaning of dream so to speak, changes totally.
Tempest
I bought it for fun because it was on sale and I had been wanting a dream dictionary for a while. I don't know if it's the 'best one out there' or even one of the best, but I really enjoy it, even if I don't take it all as undeniable fact.
Jessica Dean
Jessica Dean rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2014
Lissette Montanez
Lissette Montanez rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2013
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2013
Listening Owl
Listening Owl rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2014
Nancy
Nancy rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2011
Kristen
Kristen rated it it was ok
Mar 29, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2008
Jim Rye
Jim Rye rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2016
Stephanie Ferrel
Stephanie Ferrel rated it it was ok
Dec 01, 2007
Astraia
Astraia rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2010
Brandon
Brandon rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2012
Jeremy R
Jeremy R rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2016
Amyrah
Amyrah rated it it was ok
Aug 10, 2010
KagoRae
KagoRae rated it liked it
May 11, 2013
Rae-Ann
Rae-Ann rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2008
Eric
Eric rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2011
Sandi Navarro
Sandi Navarro rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2014
Crystalprn
Crystalprn rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2015
Trinisse
Trinisse rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2012
Lakeisha Cash
Lakeisha Cash rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2015
Mayra Cruz Ortega
I find this book to be the most detailed of its kind.
David
David rated it did not like it
Aug 15, 2012
Shanne Woodruff
Jul 16, 2012 Shanne Woodruff rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This stays by my bed
Jen Greseth
Jen Greseth rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2016
Ishaan Chandhok
Ishaan Chandhok rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2016
Jeanette Arnold
Jeanette Arnold rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • How To Be A Wicked Witch: Good Spells, Charms, Potions and Notions for Bad Days
  • Handfasting and Wedding Rituals: Welcoming Hera's Blessing
  • Goddess Alive!: Inviting Celtic & Norse Goddesses Into Your Life
  • Ostara: Customs, Spells & Rituals for the Rites of Spring
  • Witch's Halloween: A Complete Guide to the Magick, Incantations, Recipes, Spells, and Lore
  • The Encyclopedia of Witches and Witchcraft
  • Sexy Witch
  • Dancing with the Wheel: The Medicine Wheel Workbook
  • Dragons and Unicorns: A Natural History
  • 500 Formulas for Aromatherapy: Mixing Essential Oils for Every Use
  • Crystal Prescriptions: The A-Z Guide to Over 1,200 Symptoms and Their Healing Crystals
  • Faery Wicca, Book 1: Theory and Magick, a Book of Shadows and Lights (The Ancient Oral Faery Tradition of Ireland) (Bk.1)
  • Lammas: Celebrating Fruits of the First Harvest