Start by marking “Her Dakota Men ( Dakota Heat, #1)” as Want to Read:
Her Dakota Men ( Dakota Heat, #1)

Her Dakota Men (Dakota Heat #1)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  1,124 ratings  ·  27 reviews
[Menage Amour: Erotic Cowboy Menage a Quatre Romance, F/M/M/M] Stacy Daniels left the ranch she loved so much years ago. Not being able to cope with her abusive father, she'd stayed away as much as possible. Infrequent visits to the ranch to visit those she loved caused her heartache, but she couldn't stay away. Wolfe, Travis and Cash Dakota, the foreman's three sons, live ...more
ebook, Nook, 0 pages
Published January 1st 2008 by Siren-BookStrand

To ask other readers questions about Her Dakota Men, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Dakota Men

Kate
I started off with Leah Brooke's Desire series and did'nt buy these at first because the reviews weren't as good. I'm glad I've bought them now though as I enjoyed the series. The main problem with them is that they are far too short so, as previously stated, the characters don't get much time to develop. On the plus side though, you do get to see how Leah Brooke is developing as an author if you read these. Not as good as the Desire series but then that's to be expected but still worth a look i ...more
Oleta Blaylock
This story was a little short and so it seemed rushed. I like the concept and it would have been a great story with just a few hundred more words. Even as short as it is it's still HOT, HOT, HOT. I mean three hot Cowboys all focusing all their attention on one woman. LHM I just want to find a glass of ice water and a fan.
Deidre
Oh No! I just wrote a long review and clicked wrong button so it got eaten by cyberspace...

Review coming later

Well what to say....Hmmmm....Dissapointing at Best!

I recently read my first Leah Brooke's book from the "Desire" series and was so impressed that I ordered some of her other books. This is the most recent of those purchases and the worst!

It almost seems as if this was written by someone else. I disliked the characters or felt nothing for them (which imho is worse)The sex was dull &
Rinny Rainwind
This is book 1 of Dakota Heat Series. This is the story of Stacie and the 3 brothers on a ranch in the Dakotas. Her father was abusive and she left after high school. Her father dies and she comes home to find some things have changed. Some things on the other hand never will. The love of three men , is she strong enough to accept that? She learns a lot about herself and live in this first story.
Lindsey Eatman
To short to be a good book. There was no back story to accompany present day characters and there attachment/ feelings to the female main character. I wouldn't recommend this author!
Heather
Stacy Daniels left home shorting after graduation; returning only to settle her father’s estate. The Dakota brothers Wolfe, Cash and Travis have been in love with Stacy for years; she feels guilty because she is in love with all three men and it is emotionally agonizing.

This author has written many short stories that I have enjoyed; this story is a little light on character depth and romance but, overall a hot read. The cowboys are fun, sexy and dominant. The sex was pretty vanilla (considering
Polly
Short and HOT for sure. First reading of Leah Brooke, but will definitely be reading some more by her. Great characters.
Beate
M/M/F, yes - add another M to that, and it just gets very confusing. I'm not very crazy about books that go beyond M/M/F, add to that the brother thing, and it gets less sexy.

What I like the least about Ms Brooke's books, is how she takes away any and all female power. All the women in these books are weak, easily dominated, and have absolutely no say in their own lives.

And the way these brothers had their way with the heroine, was borderline rape. This book didn't even have a decent plot; just
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
I do like the menage created by Ms. Brooke. Her men are hot. Her sex is hot. Her females, kind of like birdbrains though. Stacey is presented as some kind of self sacrificing woman who never had the love of a father. These kind of lead female characters never really do it for me. I think it's because it is the antithesis of me that it is hard for me to connect. The story was more like a much ado about nothing. I have to admit, I really just wanted to skip from one sex scene to the next. Sorry, M ...more
Danielle
Very short but unlike the usual short stories, it wasn't very well developed. Understandably, it is more difficult and I think she was trying to fit her usual internal issues, which takes up around 200 pages in her Desire series, into a quarter of the pages. It doesn't work.

It was still enjoyable despite not really being able to connect with the characters. The sex was decent but disappointed that there was only really one menage scene.
Donna
This had the potential for a good story but not in this short format. Without sufficient time for character development, the three men came across as bullies rather than concerned lovers, the sex was brutal rather than erotic, and Stacy had little personality. In fact, the only character I warmed to was Rosa. Unless you feel the need to read every book in a series, I'd skip this one.
Stacy {Texas Reader}
Don't know whether this book was intended to be a short story. But it is. Very little character or plot development. Not to say I didn't enjoy the story, if you go into it thinking "short story" plot, it's a great little distraction. But it can hardly be labeled menage when there is only one menage scene. This could have been so much more.....
Loved this first book in Dakota men series. It's a fast pace book and you jump straight into story. With three very sexy men trying to get Stacy to stay with inventive sexual ways who could say no. Only thing reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is the book length, would have liked it a bit longer but still a great book.
Lori Whitwam
A shorter format than I usually prefer. The heroine's relationships have to develop instantaneously, and when you know things have to be resolved quickly, it's not hard to figure out how things will go. Still... hot, fun, and interesting. I like this author's Desire, Oklahoma books better.
Vicci
I have to say o love this series of books by this author. Even though they are on ths short side for my taste. You still fall in love with the people in the story. I have reread this book many times and still love it.
April
Yummy, Hot and Heavy, Steamy read!!! Such a sexy book!! I love a hunky cowboy!!! The story could have been better but overall an enjoyable read!

Oh, and I love a delicious western menage!! The more the merrier!!
Shannon
Jan 03, 2015 Shannon marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I wanted to kick this girls arse. She need a more hard spanking than what she got. But in the same thought, I think the men holding back the news of the rAnch and their feelings would have been better.....
KindleKay
This book was incredibly short with no character development at all. The smut wasn't even good! She tried but this seems to be an author who read the Desire, OK, series and tried to mimic it. Didn't work.
Thea
Short nice read. Wel allemaal net een beetje té; te alpha, te naief, te voorspelbaar. Tja, 3,5*** afgerond naar 4.
Alison Roeder
Nothing like a good smutt book. ;) don't even care about the story line lol
Marcella
Basically an outline of what could have been a good story
Shelly
LOVED IT I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN IT WAS MARVELOUS.
Beverly Richards
What can I say? Sweet short story.
Sylvia
didn't end up finishing it
Martha
Aug 31, 2011 Martha marked it as won-t-finish  ·  review of another edition
Kindle Edition.
Sabrina The Book Lover
Sabrina The Book Lover marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
  • Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl, #2)
  • Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts (Cowboy Boots, #1)
  • Beaumonts’ Brand
  • Kansas Heat
  • Hardcore Cowboys (Ride 'em Hard, #1)
  • Slick Rock Cowboys (Slick Rock #1)
  • Love Under Two Benedicts
  • Belonging to Them (Daly Way, #1)
  • Barefoot Bride for Three (Bride Train, #1)
  • His Sub's Submissive (Club Esoteria, #1)
  • Wilde Love (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #6)
Also writes Historical (Old West) Erotic Romance under the Pseudonym Lana Dare
More about Leah Brooke...

Dakota Heat (5 books)
  • Dakota Ranch Crude (Dakota Heat, #2)
  • Dakota's Cowboys (Dakota Heat, #3)
  • Dakota Springs (Dakota Heat, #4)
  • Ice Men of North Dakota (Dakota Heat #5)
Desire for Three (Desire, Oklahoma, #1) Alphas' Mate Rules Of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #4) Creation of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #3) Blade's Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #2)