Start by marking “VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever 2008” as Want to Read:
VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever 2008

VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever 2008

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  4 reviews
VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever 1998 is the most comprehensive single-volume film guide you can buy. It contains capsule reviews of more than 22,000 movies, written with wit and good humor; the films are rated in a range from "four bones" to "WOOF!" Each entry notes the year the film was released; its running time; its availability on videocassette, laserdisc, and DVD; ...more
Published July 13th 2007 by Gale Group (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever 2008, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever 2008

Jackie "the Librarian"
Sep 24, 2008 Jackie "the Librarian" rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: movie fans
Recommended to Jackie "the Librarian" by: Robert Hulshof-Schmidt
This is my go-to guide for movies. I refer to it on a regular basis, and I like its evenhanded reviews. This is not a guide for jaded moviegoers, it's one for those of us who like popcorn movies as well as serious cinema.
It's huge, it's updated yearly, and it's got great indexes. I also just like its attitude - like a golden retriever, it's there to please and help you hunt down good movies. Good dog!

Here are my top 80 movies, in alphabetical order. I can’t think of 100 that are truly favorites
Bryan Macklowe
Yearly reference book is a must for keeping track of movies, finding something cool to rent or using it as a guide for fun trivia games with friends. Also helpful in checking out who won last years Academy Award or Independent Spirit Award.
Bearclaw
I love this book to death. My copy is beaten up and use it to find everything.
Danny
The best there is.
Baare
Baare marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Tom Langston
Tom Langston marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2013
Jason Manford
Jason Manford marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2013
Yuliya Kokoshinskiy
Yuliya Kokoshinskiy marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2013
Khristina
Khristina marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
Katie Friesen
Katie Friesen marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2013
Brad
Brad marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2012
Andy
Andy marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2011
Uelaine Lengefeld
Uelaine Lengefeld marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2011
VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever 2011 VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever 2002 VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever 2007 VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever 2012 VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever 1997