Start by marking “On the Edge: WITH Capsized AND Shelter Island AND Bougainvillea” as Want to Read:
On the Edge: WITH Capsized AND Shelter Island AND Bougainvillea

On the Edge: WITH Capsized AND Shelter Island AND Bougainvillea (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals #6.5)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  296 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Three international best-selling authors present a collection of electrifying new stories, brimming with dangerous desire and dark passion.

Bougainvillea by Heather Graham
After twenty years, artist Kit Delaney returns to the lush Florida estate that harbors a million childhood memories…and a deadly legacy. Has the man she's fallen for restored her to her birthright—or lure
Published July 1st 2003 by Mira Books (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about On the Edge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On the Edge

Melanie Chabrol-
3 authors, 3 stories.... Heather Graham i rated a 5/5 with Bougainvillea, after 20 years Katherine, aka Kit returns to florida where her roots are, to only meet the man of any woman's dream David at the hospital where her dad stays. It was his mission to bring her back to bougainvillea, her dads last words were Bougahinvillea,hwat did he mean? well written.

Next was Carla Neggers shelter Island and i give this a 3, Dr Anotonia is a well-respected doctor in the hospital where she works and finds o
Mark Soone
Bougainvillea by Heather Graham- 3.5 stars
I have only read short stories and now this novella by Graham and have loved every one (Well this was borderline love, and at the very least could be called lust ;D). I keep saying that I must read one of her full length novels, but as of yet I have not...so again I will say I must read something of her length work (Anyone with a rec?). I felt like there were to many characters for such a short story and that at times it was difficult to remember who eve
Jo
2 for three. The last story by Sharon Sala was the best at 4/5 - The plot was good, an undercover DEA agent is found out and has to go on the run. Good suspense, plot & character development in a short story. I like it when the female lead can take care of herself.
The first story by Heather Graham was pretty good too, 3 1/2 /5. Great writing style. I liked the mystery & surprises but felt there were way too many characters for such a short story. Things felt a bit underdeveloped, and I s
JoAnne
I enjoyed all three of these novellas. I had not read anything by Sharon Sala before. Each of these had plenty of romantic suspense.
Tammy Pickens
I have now finished this series!! I enjoyed getting to know the Winters family and loves. Really good series. Carla is now a new fav author!!
Lyndi
3 stars for Capsized and Bougainvillea both. I did not read Shelter Island.
Mary
another good read - nice short story!
Pattianne
3 books

Three USA TODAY bestselling authors of romantic suspense--together in one thrilling anthology Fans will enjoy these three original stories by their favorite writers.
Jacque
This is a great group of short stories by some popular female writers. All three stories are of the suspense/romance variety. I'm a big fan of Heather Graham, the other two ladies a had not read before but will be looking for them in the future.
Jessica
Romantic thriller... Interesting.... I liked Heather Graham's story... The other two were not as good.... Heather Graham's Remines me of the book/movie Rebecca....
Katrin
Good book 3 different authors about women who overcame their circumstances with the help of their males at their sides. And also fighting for themselves too.
Grace
Three good fairy tales by Heather Graham, Carla Neggers and Sharon Sala. Good read if you want something entertaining and short.
Tanya
Awesome book! I loved the fact that is was 3 different short stories in one book! A very fast read!!!
Kimberly
Bougainvillea and Shelter Island were a bit disappointing but Capsized was fun to read.
Cheryl
3 different stories. All different, last one simple little escape story.
Michele
3 books in one! Fun read by authors I love!
Lesli
Typical Sharon Sala suspense.
Gemma
Only finished Sala's story.
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Mascli
Mascli marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Alicia
Alicia added it
Jan 26, 2015
Karin
Karin added it
Jan 21, 2015
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Jennifer Sigafoos
Jennifer Sigafoos marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Joe (JP) Foley
Joe (JP) Foley marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Angela Jarvis
Angela Jarvis marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
  • Night's Landing (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #2)
  • Blood Stains
Also published as Heather Graham Pozzessere and Shannon Drake.

New York Times and USA Today best-selling author Heather Graham majored in theater arts at the University of South Florida. After a stint of several years in dinner theater, back-up vocals, and bartending, she stayed home after the birth of her third child and began to write, working on short horror stories and romances. After some tria
More about Heather Graham...

Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals (6 books)
  • Cold Ridge (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #1)
  • Night's Landing (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #2)
  • The Rapids (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #3)
  • Dark Sky (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #4)
  • Breakwater (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #5)
  • Abandon (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #6)
Ghost Walk  (Harrison Investigation, #2) Deadly Night (Flynn Brothers, #1) Phantom Evil (Krewe of Hunters, #1) Ghost Shadow (Bone Island Trilogy, #1) Haunted (Harrison Investigation, #1)