Start by marking “Mistletoe And The Lost Stiletto (Cherish)” as Want to Read:
Mistletoe And The Lost Stiletto (Cherish)

Mistletoe And The Lost Stiletto (The Fun Factor #4)

3.69  ·  Rating Details  ·  93 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Lucy Bright can't believe it when she's plucked from secretarial obscurity and transformed into the pampered fiancée of a slick retail guru. But then she discovers it was all a publicity stunt! Rushing away from the media frenzy, she bumps—literally—into the arms of delicious tycoon Nathaniel Hart….

Spooked by their instantaneous chemistry, Lucy flees—but Nathaniel is deter
Published November 1st 2010 by Mills & Boon (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Mistletoe And The Lost Stiletto, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistletoe And The Lost Stiletto

Gail
This is a "romance in a day" book. The heroine discovers her whirlwind, Cinderella romance is a total fraud - literally, and runs from the manipulative now-ex fiance (as of the opening pages of the book) into a large Harrod's-like department store in London in the days before Christmas. Because she has a file proving the ex's misdeeds, he sends his bodyguards after her. The hero is NOT the ex. He's the manager of the store who catches the heroine when she almost falls on the stairs. They have a ...more
Fiona Marsden
Jan 22, 2013 Fiona Marsden rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Are you looking for a fun Christmas read with an adorable hero with a tragic past and a Cinderella who discovered the fairy story she thought she was in was the wrong one.

Lucy B was swept off her feet by a Prince only to have the whole thing come crashing down when her fiance is discovered to have feet of very nasty clay.

On the run, in a pair of stiletto's to die for, she finds herself in the Gothic Castle of the H&H London department store. Her first meeting with Nathaniel Hart is of the ma
ஐ Briansgirl (Book Sale Queen)ஐ
I dearly loved this book. It was great fun. (It's from Harlequin's "The Fun Factor" line). First 2.5 pages seemed odd, but got hooked by page 4! It combines alot of fairy tales, most obviously Cinderella but it also makes references to the Frog Prince along with Beauty and the Beast.
MaggieReadsRom
3,75 stars!!

Memorable Scene:
- Nat and Lucy's very first encounter > wonderfully written as I felt like I was right there with them.

Quickie Review:
Lucy Bright’s whirlwind romance and plans for a fairy tale wedding to her boss Rupert Henshawe come to an sudden end when she finds out she's been used as a publicity stunt and her Prince Charming turns out to be the ugly frog.

The heroine Lucy is a survivor. She’s impulsive, passionate, resilient and bubbly yet with substance. I really liked
Jude
Nov 15, 2010 Jude rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ms Fielding gives the Cinderella story a fun, modern twist with a social networking heroine.

Lucy Bright has everything. She thinks she's met her Prince Charming and after a whirlwind romance is planning a fairytale wedding. But a chance discovery exposes her Prince for the frog he really is and her new world comes crashing down.

She makes her escape into a large department store but loses one of her Christian Louboutin stilettos along the way and bumps into retail magnate Nathaniel Hart. She disa
Annie
Jul 30, 2015 Annie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!

Of course it is unrealistic. That's why we read fairy tales. But oh! Just imagine how sweet it would be! Lucy is charming and Nathaniel a real hero I this story. Sweet happy romance.
Teresa
I don't know how Liz Fielding does it. This is a cherish; sweet and tender romance - but the pages sizzle with sensual, sexual tension more so than some of the hotter romances in the M&B genre I've read. Loved it.

This really is a fairy tale story come true. Lovely, light and fun, too. It gave me some laugh out loud moments, and a lump in the throat, with real, believable characters.

I liked the Twitter/Tweeting ideas that ran through it, too

Jean Barrett
Oct 18, 2014 Jean Barrett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance

I've just reread this and I forgot how good it is. Nat and Lucy's story isn't just perfect for Christmas, but for any other time you feel like a little lift. Beautifully written, it fun, emotional and once again, I couldn't put it down. I don't think this will be the last time I revisit it either.
Melinda
Nov 11, 2011 Melinda rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
It's been a while since I read anything that wasn't a paranormal romance novel, but this is the first romance that I've read that incorporated twitter into the plot mix. So it was a unique twist on the Cinderella story line. It was a fun, fast reading romance and I do recommend!
Kimberly
Great Christmas Romance.
4 stars =]

Check out my review here:

Can't wait to read more by this author I hope she writes more Christmas themed romances. She's got a new fan over here.
Dalia
Jul 26, 2012 Dalia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Warm & sweet Love at first sight romance. The major part of the book takes place in only one day. But somehow LF makes it plausible. It's Cinderella s fairy tale with a modern twist. Lucy is a breeze of fresh air and Nat is a real gentleman.
Helen Taylor
Jan 11, 2012 Helen Taylor rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heart warming Christmas read with great characters. One of my favourite things about Liz Fielding's books is that her heroes are men one would love to meet, true fairytale heroes. This is another enjoyable read from her.
Nell
Jul 29, 2011 Nell rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was another lovely read from Liz Fielding. I would have liked it to be longer with more of the backstory with Lucy's mother and to see her ex get his comeuppance from Lucy herself but thoroughly enjoyable and very romantic.
Ker
May 28, 2013 Ker rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lucy de verdad es toda una cenicienta :)
Muy linda la historia... Amor a primera vista...
Naomi
Oct 16, 2013 Naomi rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It's just a lukewarm happy end Christmas story. It's ok for a quick read.
Zindagee Zindagee
Aug 22, 2013 Zindagee Zindagee rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: noooooooo
Recommended to Zindagee by: from net
Michelle
Jan 17, 2011 Michelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good quick contemporary romance.Would read again.
Viohlet
Sep 16, 2011 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-new
E
Sadie Koehler
Sadie Koehler is currently reading it
Jun 06, 2016
Dae Hearts
Dae Hearts marked it as to-read
May 04, 2016
Therese Beharrie
Therese Beharrie rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Paula
Paula added it
Feb 11, 2016
Vampire-lk
Vampire-lk marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
Remya Venugopalan
Remya Venugopalan rated it it was ok
Jan 28, 2016
Terri Keel
Terri Keel rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Best-selling author, Liz Fielding, has more than 15 million books in print. Nominated seven times for RWA's prestigious RITA award, she won with The Best Man & The Bridesmaid in 2001 and The Marriage Miracle in 2006. A Family of His Own won the RNA's Romance Prize, and was named Reviewers' Choice Best Harlequin Romance by Romantic Times BOOKreviews in 2005. She has also been given a Lifetime A ...more
More about Liz Fielding...

The Fun Factor (10 books)
  • Tipping the Waitress with Diamonds
  • Winning a Groom in 10 Dates
  • Deserted Island, Dreamy Ex!
  • Molly Cooper's Dream Date