Who Took The Cookie From The Cookie Jar   Sing And Read Storybook

Who Took The Cookie From The Cookie Jar Sing And Read Storybook

3.08 of 5 stars 3.08  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Paperback
Published 2006 by Scholasic

Be the first to ask a question about Who Took The Cookie From The Cookie Jar Sing And Read Storybook

Savannah
One of my favorite songs as a child.
MissyDevoursDelishReads
5 Stars
Who Took The Cookie From The Cookie Jar Sing And Read Storybook
Viviana Garofoli
Fun, entertaining read for children & parents, with very cute illustrations.
Our daughter picked this book out last year as a Christmas gift from her Kindergarten teacher. She adores the rhyming and sing-a-long song repetition.
Her favorite pictures are~
music class, recess & *the ending page* she really giggled! :O
Kyle Baldwin
This book can be used for fun through the rhyming and repetition. The names of the students in the book can also be substituted with the teacher's real class to make it more fun and engaging. This book took also shows how each student tattles on each other only to find out that none of the students really took the cookie. Valuable lessons could be taught regarding the potential dangers of tattling.
Latise
This is a great book to sing to younger students. Teachers can read this book aloud to students and after, the teacher can create an activity where students manipulate the story, and locate the missing cookies in their classroom. This is a great way to build a classroom community while having fun and eating cookies! :)
Airiel Owens
This book would be good during singing and dancing time.Its a fun book to read with your class and they can easily help you sing it because the pages are repetitive except for the last page. It will get students excited while they try to find out who stole the cookie from the cookie jar!
Kelsey Scherer
This is my favorite book at my work! When reading this book to the toddlers, I began singing the words instead of just reading it to them which made it a lot of fun. The kids really enjoyed this book. A colorful and creative way to introduce this "game or song" to kids.
Isha Barrie
I love how the classic "who stole the cookie from the cookie jar" song has now become a book. As I was reading I couldn't help myself but to sing the song as I was turning the pages to figure out the mystery of the cookie thief. Great READ!!!
This book is good for helping students transition between activities or to just get rid of some energy. With the rhyming words and the recurring lines, the students can catch on to it quickly.
Shelley
This is a fun book to read. You can use it during morning meeting to get everyone awake and ready for the day. It is set to a song beat so it is easy for students to follow along.
Yejide
Jun 25, 2012 Yejide rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: cute
Great for music & movement. The children can help sing along since it has a lot of repetition. Also keeps them eager to find out who has the cookie.
Kamyshia
1). THIS IS A FUN BOOK TO JUST MOVE AND SING ALONG TO , BUT IT COULD ALSO BE USED TO SHOW REPITIONN AND HOW THE STORY REPEATS ITSELF.
Shelly Lindsey
Great book using repetive phrases and rhyming words. Book is really fun!
Ladonna
Repetition throughout the book. Not one I would use to read aloud.
Caleb O'brien
Caleb O'brien marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Tara
Tara added it
Mar 02, 2014
Sara Adkins
Sara Adkins marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Kristen Ipson
Kristen Ipson marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Pirates! Moving Windows: The Wheels on the Bus Halloween Hugs: A HUGS Book Banarme? ... Jamas! Grito y Pataleo Porque Quiero, Quiero y Quiero