Start by marking “Moonspun Magic (Magic Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Moonspun Magic (Magic Trilogy, #3)

Moonspun Magic (Magic Trilogy #3)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  1,234 ratings  ·  21 reviews
She felt his tongue gently stroke her lips...and his hands, caressing her shoulders, moved downward to mold her hips. "No, please," she said, sobbing with desire...

Beautiful Victoria Abermarle feared and fled the imperious desires of handsome Damien Carstairs, Baron Drago. But there was no escaping her own desires when she was rescued on the lawless highways of Regency Eng
Mass Market Paperback, 416 pages
Published May 4th 2004 by Signet (first published August 1988)

To ask other readers questions about Moonspun Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moonspun Magic

Kari
I think I liked Moonspun Magic the best out of the Magic trilogy. I had liked Rafael's character in the previous book, Calypso Magic. It was nice to see that he wasn't really a pirate, but a spy for the government. While a bit naive, Victoria give Rafael a run for his money. I thought they were well matched. Since this is a trilogy, the characters from the first two books show up in this one. It is always nice to "catch up" with familiar characters. Ms. Coulter has also added in a very evil char ...more
Amanda Caswell
While fleeing the advances of her brother-in-law, she runs into his identical twin brother. While trying to repair the family rift, they stumble upon a mystery involving a revival of the Hell Fire Club. The story was sweet, the sex easy to skip, and the mystery rather intriguing. The denouement was rather fast, and the quick change of the villain almost unbelievable, but it was an enjoyable read. On an interesting side note, this was the second book I picked up at the library that week which inv ...more
Rachel (Sfogs)
Saddly as this book was sent to me (with a pile of others) from overseas it's unlikely that I'll ever be able to read the first two books in this series. They aren't even in the library!

This was a great story though at times a bit predictable, and the amount of times I wanted to reach into the story and shake Victoria and tell her to "just show him the damn leg" were uncountable.
Marian
I read this back in the early 90s and only vaguely remember Captain Rafael Carstairs. I haven't begun it yet...it's on my too-read-next table.

Coulter was rather harder on her heroines during these years. I found myself wanted to slug Rafael frequently.
Michael
The hero and heroine were okay, but the villain did some horrible things and got away scot-free. He really needed to get what was coming to him and I was disappointed that he didn't.
Giaghazal
Moonspun Magic left me uncomfortable. I want my villains get punishments, and I want my heroes to do some heroic acts instead of spending their time inside the heroines ( pardon for my crudeness ) , but I never saw a single heroic muscle in Rafael. Every single villain was forgiven and they all lived happily ever after, probably doing their acts somewhere else or sometime later. If CC wanted to end her novel this way, she should not have invested my heart against the tales of satanic acts. Who a ...more
Debbie Loflin
These books are fast reads and full of controversy to keep me interested. I can't believe I am reading love stories...lol
Thenia
A bit disjointed at times and overly dramatic, this is the story of the good vs. bad twin and the woman in between. A secret perverted club added, whose leader is a mystery I figured out early on, and misunderstandings and highhandedness and pride that make the main hero and heroine fight quite a bit, prolonging the drama.

It has its good moments but it's not a story I would want to re-read.
Sandra
Victoria and Rafael.
Ty
I was wondering how it was that I read book 1 and 2 in the series and hadn't read the 3rd book Moonspun Magic. Now I know why I don't enjoy reading about clans and how this one was basically raping virgins. I had a hard time understanding how a father would get paid to have the gang take him virgin daughter for the night.
Chris
Two major issues: The H spent the majority of the book proud of his ability to control his wife through sex, since wives, like children and ship crews, need to be kept in their places. The evil twin villain enjoys gang raping YOUNG virgins, but in the end he's not all that bad? What!?
Brittany
I feel jealous of this girl in this book I mean two twins, curvy body, everybody wants her, and yet she only dates the one twin! Oh, but what an interesting story plot! Very good book! I do recommend this book so READ IT!!
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
Ooh, I liked Rafael. He's the good twin. Although Damien is a lovely name too. Victoria and Rafael together was sweet. The usual good HEA story I've come to expect from Ms. Coulter. This is an enjoyable Sunday afternoon read.
Megan
Rafael and Victoria...and Damien...and the hellfire club. Lord, so many stories come together and it works. I swear, I love Catherine.
Jennifer Adams
enjoyed it. quick read. wanted to hit the male protagonist over the heada few times for being supremely male, coulter nails that!
Lesli
Typical historical. Good/evil twins. A Hell Fire club. As is typical for CC, the previous characters show up in this book.
Luz Adriana
I enjoyed this book, though it was the third of the series. I think i am going back and read the first and second.
Kathy
Evil twin, secret societies, physical deformity revealed after the wedding! This book was a hoot!
Katherine ang
The least likable book of catherine coulter. I didn't even finish the book.
Blacky *Romance Addict*
Blacky *Romance Addict* marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
  • Till Dawn Tames the Night
  • Dancing on the Wind (Fallen Angels, #3)
  • His Wicked Kiss (Knight Miscellany, #7)
  • Impulse
  • I Thee Wed
  • Twice Fallen (Ladies in Waiting, #2)
  • Paradise Wild
  • The Enchanted Land
  • Deceived
  • Guardian Angel (Crown's Spies, #2)
  • Dream of Me/Believe in Me (Viking & Saxon, #1 & #2)
  • Maverick Heart
  • Golden Paradise (Russian series/Kuzan Family series, #4)
  • Wicked Promise (Clayton #1)
  • Wicked Loving Lies (Morgan-Challenger, #3)
The Cove (FBI Thriller, #1) The Maze (FBI Thriller, #2) Split Second (FBI Thriller, #15) Point Blank (FBI Thriller #10) Eleventh Hour (FBI Thriller, #7)