Start by marking “Lord of Falcon Ridge (Viking #4)” as Want to Read:
Lord of Falcon Ridge (Viking #4)

Lord of Falcon Ridge (Viking Era #4)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  1,206 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Dear Reader:

When Chessa is kidnapped by Ragnor of York, Cleve sets out to rescue her. After all, he's the one who negotiated her marriage to William of Normandy, and his word is on the line. When a storm blows Chessa and her kidnappers onto Hawkfell Island, outrageous complications set in.

In the third novel of this Viking trilogy, Cleve of LORD OF RAVEN'S PEAK and Chessa o
Published April 1st 1995 by Jove (first published 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Lord of Falcon Ridge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lord of Falcon Ridge

Maureen Feeney
This is the story of Cleve The exslave, 5 years after Ravens Peak. Cleve is now Emmisary and has to arrange a marriage between Duke Rolo's son William and princess of Ireland Chessa. Chessa is attracted to Cleve immediately despite his scars. Cruel Lord Ragnor also wants Chessa and when he kidnaps her they end up on Hawkfell Island during a storm. Cleve is determined to bring Chessa to William but Chessa wants to marry no-one but Cleve. Meanwhile Cleve is having Dreams and now remembers his pas ...more
Karen  Boruff
I like Coulter's style, she is an excellent writter, but this was the end of the trilegy...lost the ump of the previous ones. Had to struggle in places to get thru it. More a finsih the series....than enjoy it. It's OK for a rainy or snowy afternoon...with nothing els.
Amy Sanders
Susan Ross
I love this historical Viking romance. I've read it before and I'll read it again. It contains characters from the previous books: The Lord of Hawkfell Island and The Lord of Raven's Peak. Chessa and Cleve are great characters. Chessa pursues Cleve who's determined to marry her to someone else. Chessa is not one to do other's biddings and she pursues Cleve until he has no choice but to marry her. Lots of twists and turns and humour abound in this book. I loved all three books. This one made me l ...more
Cas H.
Catherine Coulter's book, Lord of Falcon Ridge is well written. It is in her Viking Series and offers a tale of fantasy mixed with reality. Her writing style drags you in and allows you to absorb her books in a short amount of time. I look forward to reading another book of this series.
April
What a great story! I laughed and cried many times! Such wonderful writing and really engaging characters!! I love this authors work!!

I am currently on a Regency kick and this one was terrific!!
Sandie
Enjoyed this one.. As usual I read the last book in the series 1st. Now I have to find the others.. Ms. Coulter really keeps things moving and you don't want to put the books down..
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
Really, do I need to say more than this is a Viking story? I went through a phase of wanting to read raping, pillaging and arrogant warrior men. So, I got the arrogant warrior man.
Kelseypearl
Has to be one of my favorites. Wish she had written more in the Vikings set.
Lesli
Good not great. Fairly typical historical romance.
Kimberlyn
Kat
Kat added it
Nov 21, 2014
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Dawn Smedley
Dawn Smedley marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Rebecca Kennedy
Rebecca Kennedy marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Diana Olsen
Diana Olsen marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Kara Pruitt
Kara Pruitt marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Tasha
Tasha marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
  • Lord of the Wolves (Viking #3)
  • Desired
  • Impulse
  • Surrender My Love (Haardrad Viking Family, #3)
  • Knight of Fire (Fire, #2)
  • A Season Beyond a Kiss
  • The Maiden
  • A Tale of Two Vikings (Viking I, #7)
  • Come Back to Me (Viking & Saxon, #3)
  • Border Bride (Border, #2)
  • Bold Wolf
  • Daughter Of Light (Merlin's Legacy, #3)
The Cove (FBI Thriller, #1) The Maze (FBI Thriller, #2) Split Second (FBI Thriller, #15) Eleventh Hour (FBI Thriller, #7) Point Blank (FBI Thriller #10)