A Little Bit Naughty: A Tahoe Nights Story

A Little Bit Naughty: A Tahoe Nights Story (Tahoe Nights #1)

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  340 ratings  ·  25 reviews
A Tahoe Nights story.

Faced with the annual family reunion in Lake Tahoe, Amanda Harding cringes inwardly like the awkward teenager she used to be, not the successful bookstore owner she is now. Once again she’ll be bombarded by questions about her dreadful status as a single woman. And, like always, she’ll feel the weight of her parents’ disappointment that their only chil...more
Published October 12th 2010 by Samhain Publishing (first published October 9th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about A Little Bit Naughty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Little Bit Naughty

Marran
I was ok..I love friends to lovers storys but I just didn't feel this one...and..I have problem with the words c*nt and d*ck and sweet cream isn't a favorit either...
Quick, cute read. It was good they already had a history because it makes the romance more believable. Not spectacular, but enjoyable.
♡♥Ang ♥♡
Damn this was so good!
A little Too short but it was so Cute and Hot!!
I love it when Bff's go to Lovers best HEA!!
Judi
Their hands reach across the grocery shelf at the exact same moment, the prize within their grasp...it’s the only box left on the shelf and over a box of caramel corn - a friendship is born.

A Little Bit Naughty is your typical friends to lovers story. I got the feeling Amanda and Leo had been “best buds” for years and my only question was why? These two obviously had chemistry and real feelings for each other.

Amanda and Leo spend more platonic time together than most couples in a relationship....more
Kimberly
My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-r...

Curvy bookstore owner Amanda Harding doesn’t relish attending her family reunion in Lake Tahoe. She knows that, as soon as she steps off the plane, she’ll feel her parents’ disapproval that she isn’t married with a grandchild for them on the way. Her best friend, Leo Prentice, has the perfect solution. He’ll come with her to Lake Tahoe and pose as her would-be fiancé.

Amanda’s not convinced they could make it l...more
Susanna Carr
Amanda is reluctant to attend the annual family reunion in Tahoe. Her well-meaning relatives nag her about her perpetual single status. She dates, but her only serious relationship is with her best friend Leo.

When she considers inviting a sophisticated man to be her date for the reunion, a jealous Leo volunteers to be her boyfriend for the weekend. Leo knows how difficult these reunions are for Amanda, and he's prepared play the role convincingly. It was supposed to be pretend but the sexual att...more
Maldivianbookreviewer
3.75 Stars Erotic Contemporary Romance

Leo Prentice, owner of the Prentice Construction and Amanda Harding, owner of The Book Attic are best friends. Amanda is always a little bit wary of her family’s annual reunion. Being the only girl in her family, Amanda doesn’t look forward to going to another reunion all alone and facing the endless criticism from her family because she is not married with 2.5 kids at her feet. When she confesses her worries to her best friend Leo, he proposes the most in...more
Kellie G.
A cute and very, very sexy friends-to-lovers novella. Had it been full length it would be 4 stars, but it's hard to get a lot of character development into such a short book.
Anja
There was very little story and too much sex. Best friends fake kiss then have the hots for each other then have sex for the majority of the book then it's over. The writing was done well but there was no character development or emotional connection. It was all telling. I wanted to see what happened during the trip to develop the feelings they had but it wasn't even part of the story yet it was the purpose of the story and relationship. In a longer novella this could've worked. I've read a long...more
Heather in FL
I think my only real issue with this story was the length. I love the friends-to-lovers genre, and I loved the buildup to the trip and the first night there. I wish we'd gotten more about what happened while they were there, or even a little "welcome home" nookie when they got home, lol. But what was there was smexy. I liked the chemistry. I just wanted more. It was over and I'm thinking, "Wait... but what now?" I just felt like part of the story was left out.
JoAnne Kenrick
Love the whole friends-to-lovers plot line, and this one was no exception. Some 50 pages long, it's a perfect read for a spare hour, and has all the emotion and character development to make this whole story pull you in and hope for the best for these friends to lovers. Just lovely! And saucy hot!
Irene
This book is not bad, but with it being a novella, it is not very developed, but then again, were we to expect more than an introduction to the sex scenes? The title didn't really seem to fit the book.
J.M. Stone
Cute, short read about friends who become more when they pretend to be a couple for her family reunion. Sizzlin' sex, but not a lot of backstory; however, it is a very short story, so...
Sherry
Ashley
this was a cute story. I would have liked it to be a little longer. I understand it's a short story but come on, only 1 real sex scene? not cool.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
I have always loved the best friends to lovers theme and this didn't disappoint except that it was much too short.
Sasha
It was OK, but there was no ending. That really annoyed me. Closure ppl...Readers need closure!
Amy
Friends to lovers story. Steamy, but too short and rushed IMO with no solid ending.
Nicole
Cute little smutty friends to lovers book. Only about 50 pages though.
Stephanie Collins
Would have loved this to have been a full novel.
Sharon Ford
Very naughty! enjoyed it immensely.
Kathy
Deleted from Kindle
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Linda Cullen
Linda Cullen marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
  • Challenging Carter (The Strip Series)
  • Closing the Deal (Wicked Warrens, #2)
  • Firsts
  • Beauty and the Wolf
  • Beg for It
  •  10 Ways To Steal Your Lover (Love by Numbers, #1)
  • What Are Friends For?
  • Some Like It Rough
  • Jillian's Job
  • One of the Guys
  • Stud Muffin Wanted
  • Tempt Me at Midnight
  • Adam's Obsession (Wired #1)
  • Creative License
  • Kiss Me, Kate (The Madison Stories, #1)
  • The Thrill of the Chase (Temptation In Texas, #2)
  • The Curve Ball (Big Girls And Bad Boys, #1)
  • Sins of the Father
1320289
“Rainey is an erotic storytelling virtuoso!” — Romantic Times Magazine

Anne Rainey creates steamy romance stories with just the right amount of heat. Her books frequent best seller and top pick review lists. Anne is an accomplished author of over thirty titles. Her books can be found in Target stores and other popular online retailers. Canada’s largest newspaper, The Toronto Star, recommends Anne’s...more
More about Anne Rainey...
Touching Lace (Vaughn, #1) Tasting Candy (Vaughn, #2) Sam's Promise (Blackwater, #1) Taking Chloe (Vaughn, #3) Tempting Grace (Vaughn, #4)

“If you’d rather skip lunch, that’s fine with me. I’ve got some things to take care of anyway before I can leave the store to Robin for the weekend.”
“I don’t want to skip lunch,” he bit out. “I’m starving.”
Her temper got the better of her. “Fine, but if you plan on snapping at me the whole time then I’d just as soon you eat alone.”
His gaze darkened. “I’m not snapping.”
She poked him in the chest. “Yes, you are.”
Leo started to speak, then paused and let out a huge breath. “Sorry. Damn, I’m just having one of those days.”
Amanda smiled and patted his cheek. “You can tell me all about it over a bowl of fettuccine.”
7 likes