Start by marking “Sideline Ho” as Want to Read:
Sideline Ho

Sideline Ho

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Why do men cheat? That's the million dollar question, to which most women reply, "Because they can!" Let me school you on the real reason. Men cheat because of women like me, women who give them the opportunity. Game recognizes game. With just one flirtatious glance, he knows that I'm the woman who will, when you won't. I am that pretty young thing with a big behind. I gri ...more
Published January 20th 2013 by Slightly Ghetto Books (first published March 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Sideline Ho, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sideline Ho

Dec 31, 2008 OOSA rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people who love drama, sex and lies
Emotional Baggage

Situation #1

What kind of woman would continue a relationship with a man whom she knows is married, although she thought that she was the "ONE?" How about conceiving his child, being at his beck and call and on top of all of that, he physically abuses you, unleashing a tirade of jealousy, anger and frustrations at the thought of you moving forward in your life.

Wait, maybe that's too much for you.

Situation #2

What kind of woman would sink so low that she carries on a long time
The Urban Book Source
Author C.J. Domino cooks up a scandalous dish with her debut novel, Sideline Ho, which leaves a bittersweet taste. This story is told from the perspective of single mother and mistress, Nikole Freeman, who is infatuated by cars, clothes, and jewelry. Forever motivated to come up on a baller with money, Nikole gets involved in two love triangles.

One affair is with her best friend Bebe's big time lawyer husband Brian. The other affair is with her son's married father and ex-NBA player, Terrance.

In this book you learn to love and hate the characters. You have Nikole & BeBe that gets on your nervous. Nikole is the Sideline Ho and Bebe is a Ho but she plays the innocent/married roll. Now Nikole & BeBe is best of friends but there is a catch to it. Just say having friends like them two you wouldn't need no enemies.

What I liked about the book?
The characters was brought out and keep the pages turning. The flow was smooth and to the point.

What I didn't like about the book?
This book was absolutely HORRIBLE!!! It started off all over the place and kind of got on track, but still was bad. The ending was also very unrealistic.

Spoiler Alert:

At one point, the book mentioned Bebe saying her husband got someone pregnant. It never mentioned that the husband even knew at this time the main character was supposed to be pregnant by him so it would lead you to wonder who else was supposed to be pregnant by him.
Kayla Tolbert
I really like the summary of this book because it talks about a female being a ho and not caring. I strongly believe this book will be one of them books were you cant put down.
Sage Nina
Jan 02, 2013 Sage Nina rated it 5 of 5 stars
It ok lol I really liked it tho
Courtney Mayes
Courtney Mayes marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
DorothyParker-Tooles marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2015
Sonya marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2015
Carrie LeFlore
Carrie LeFlore marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
LaQuanna Williams
LaQuanna Williams marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Kesean Obannon
Kesean Obannon marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Breonna marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Athena Bynum
Athena Bynum marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
La'Kaiya Smith
La'Kaiya Smith marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Tychina is currently reading it
Apr 23, 2015
Bonita Bunner
Bonita Bunner marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Corrie Smith
Corrie Smith marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Nielle marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Regina Taylor
Regina Taylor marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Marcie marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Lucianafaith Brooks
Lucianafaith Brooks marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Trice marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Farrah marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Ashanti marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Łövę Iñdia
Łövę Iñdia is currently reading it
Jul 12, 2014