Unbound: Bonded II (Bonded, #4)

Unbound: Bonded II (Bonded #4)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Fionn has waited six hundred years for revenge against Brandr, the vampire who turned him. The first part of his plot goes so well. He kidnaps Kyle, Jamie and Henry from Brandr’s house. That’s all that goes according to plan, though. Usually, the kidnapper makes demands, but this time it’s the hostages who do, and they plan to make Fionn’s life hell until they get what the...more
Published October 2010 by Torquere Press

To ask other readers questions about Unbound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbound

Tam
Things are sailing along for Brandr and his three young house mates. Just as he starts to realize he cares about Kyle more than he thought, he falls ill, then realizes that something happened to Tyler, the human he bonded with accidentally (Bonded). They rush home to find some strange vampire has killed Tyler and he kidnaps the three boys. He obviously has it out for Brandr who has no clue who the guy is. He's forced to change Tyler to save him and then they set out to find the boys. I just ADOR...more
Chris
3.5 stars. Good paranormal m/m romance continuing the story of Viking vampire and romance novelist, Brandr, and his vampiric go-go boy housemates. Read the other books first, because in this one, questions are answered and it will make more sense if you know the questions before you get the answers. :)
Maya
3.5 Stars

I enjoyed the hell out of the first 3/4 of this book. I laughed out loud several times. This book lost half a star for me because of the fuzzy way things were wrapped up at the end. It could have been handled much better in my opinion. I am happy that I read this series and I just adore grumpy old Brandr and seeing the 'terrifying Viking' brought to his knees by his boys. I am also happy to see that he is finally realizing just how much Kyle means to him.
Kim Alan
I totally just stumbled upon this little series. What a gem. I read them all in one sitting and was just tickled pink the whole damn time. A fun and unique - and hot - vampire romance that sent me out looking for more of this author.
Eyre
This one finally answers some questions that I've had since reading the first short story. Kyle is as bouncy as ever, and Brandr is still sexy and growly. The boys' antics made me smile.
Shay
Shay marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2013
D
D marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Wonderland
Wonderland marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2012
Jeanie m
Jeanie m marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2012
Don Bradshaw
Don Bradshaw marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2012
Kevin
Kevin added it
Sep 25, 2011
Nimue
Nimue marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2011
Fadia Pierre
Fadia Pierre marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
Chaos Magic (Gods and Chaos, #1) Love Runes (Gods and Chaos, #2) Personal Demons (Gods and Chaos, #3) The Harem Boy Bonded (Bonded, #3)