Start by marking “Unbound: Bonded II (Bonded, #4)” as Want to Read:
Unbound: Bonded II (Bonded, #4)

Unbound: Bonded II (Bonded #4)

3.77  ·  Rating Details  ·  22 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Fionn has waited six hundred years for revenge against Brandr, the vampire who turned him. The first part of his plot goes so well. He kidnaps Kyle, Jamie and Henry from Brandr’s house. That’s all that goes according to plan, though. Usually, the kidnapper makes demands, but this time it’s the hostages who do, and they plan to make Fionn’s life hell until they get what the ...more
Published October 2010 by Torquere Press

To ask other readers questions about Unbound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbound

Tam
Jan 24, 2011 Tam rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, vampires, m-m-m
Things are sailing along for Brandr and his three young house mates. Just as he starts to realize he cares about Kyle more than he thought, he falls ill, then realizes that something happened to Tyler, the human he bonded with accidentally (Bonded). They rush home to find some strange vampire has killed Tyler and he kidnaps the three boys. He obviously has it out for Brandr who has no clue who the guy is. He's forced to change Tyler to save him and then they set out to find the boys. I just ADOR ...more
Chris
Nov 06, 2010 Chris rated it liked it
Shelves: gay, paranormal, done, 2010, ebook
3.5 stars. Good paranormal m/m romance continuing the story of Viking vampire and romance novelist, Brandr, and his vampiric go-go boy housemates. Read the other books first, because in this one, questions are answered and it will make more sense if you know the questions before you get the answers. :)
Maya
Nov 04, 2011 Maya rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I enjoyed the hell out of the first 3/4 of this book. I laughed out loud several times. This book lost half a star for me because of the fuzzy way things were wrapped up at the end. It could have been handled much better in my opinion. I am happy that I read this series and I just adore grumpy old Brandr and seeing the 'terrifying Viking' brought to his knees by his boys. I am also happy to see that he is finally realizing just how much Kyle means to him.
Kim Alan
Jun 25, 2012 Kim Alan rated it really liked it
I totally just stumbled upon this little series. What a gem. I read them all in one sitting and was just tickled pink the whole damn time. A fun and unique - and hot - vampire romance that sent me out looking for more of this author.
Eyre
Nov 11, 2013 Eyre rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, lgbt
This one finally answers some questions that I've had since reading the first short story. Kyle is as bouncy as ever, and Brandr is still sexy and growly. The boys' antics made me smile.
Elisa Rolle
Elisa Rolle marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
M'rella
M'rella marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
May 17, 2014
Dixie
Dixie rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2014
Shay
Shay marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2013
D
D marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Wonderland
Wonderland marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2012
Jeanie m
Jeanie m marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2012
Don Bradshaw
Don Bradshaw marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2012
Cap'n Muchiko
Cap'n Muchiko rated it it was ok
Apr 04, 2012
Aphony Cree
Aphony Cree rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2012
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2011
Rom-addict
Rom-addict rated it it was ok
Oct 15, 2011
Laura rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2011
Kevin
Kevin added it
Sep 25, 2011
Nimue
Nimue marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2011
Fadia Pierre
Fadia Pierre marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2011
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »

Bonded (4 books)
  • The Quality Of Mercy (Bonded, #1)
  • Twice Blest (Bonded, #2)
  • Bonded (Bonded, #3)