Start by marking “I'll Be Yours for Christmas (Harlequin Blaze, #584)” as Want to Read:
I'll Be Yours for Christmas (Harlequin Blaze, #584)

I'll Be Yours for Christmas (Harlequin Blaze, #584)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  74 ratings  ·  10 reviews
From the time they were kids and neighbors, Reece Winston tugged Abby Harper's pigtails and tormented her. But when Abby--now the sole owner of her parents' vineyard--sees Reece Winston again after years apart, she's unexpectedly struck by the need to play a much more adult kind of game....Then a freak accident forces her to stay with Reece, and Abby decides that what she ...more
Published November 16th 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about I'll Be Yours for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'll Be Yours for Christmas

Anything for You by Sarah MayberryBody Check by Elle KennedyCan't Get Enough by Sarah MayberrySlow Hands by Leslie KellySex, Straight Up (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #2) by Kathleen O'Reilly
Harlequin Blaze
102nd out of 206 books — 141 voters
Sweeter Than Wine by Susan SallisA Kiss of Cabernet by Pamela GibsonWitchcraft by Jayne Ann KrentzTess in Boots by Courtney Rice GagerBack to Us by Christi Barth
Wine and Roses: Romances featuring Wineries
35th out of 104 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Cari Quinn
Samantha Hunter's I'll Be Yours For Christmas is the kind of story you'll love to have at your side on a chilly winter's night. Make a cup of cocoa, settle in front of a roaring fire and make sure your special guy is at your side because Sam definitely turns up the heat! She sets the perfect winter scene and made me immediately want to visit Ithaca, the setting of the story, because of the gorgeous, evocative way she painted the town. Reece and Abby are wonderful characters, both of them strong ...more
Michele
From the time they were kids and neighbors, Reece Winston tugged Abby Harper's pigtails and tormented her. But when Abby—now the sole owner of her parents' vineyard—sees Reece Winston again after years apart, she's unexpectedly struck by the need to play a much more adult kind of game….
Then a freak accident forces her to stay with Reece, and Abby decides that what she really wants for Christmas is Reece—perhaps wrapped with a red bow. But as Abby and Reece explore their naughty lists, they begin
Trisha
Kay
A story set around Christmas time of a vinyard owner and a racing driver with a problem... they have career passions a continent apart! It all looks impossible, but as with all such tales... there must be a solution! Only thing is, they can't see it! Blaze Books of Christmas 2010
Jamie DeBree
I stayed up way later than I should have finishing this book last night, because I simply *had* to know how Abby and Reece were going to make a seemingly impossible situation work. This book really explores what it is to fall in love, and then have to choose between your dreams, or your lover's. Once again Ms. Hunter gives us both an intriguing and engaging romance, and food for romantic thought. Oh, and a super-hot hero to drool over as well.
Lani
So I wanted to read a Christmas book during the holidays this year. Probably because I wasn't celebrating much since the family issue's we've had. So this book really ended up being perfect to keep me happy about the Holidays. Lots of tragic events in here that only made the characters stronger. There were a few areas where I felt it was too easy..but the author did very good to get back on track.
Lapada
This was a great read with some fantastically steamy scenes to compliment the love story. A stronger heroine would have made this a five-star for me but I enjoyed the book and would recommend it.
Mombo
I really couldn't figure out how Abby and Reece were going to reconcile their differences without someone losing out on their career. A great ending to a good story! "I'll Be Yours for Christmas" definitely has my vote for one of the hottest Blaze scenes in 2010.
Maria
Previous childhood frients fall in love while embarking in an erotic mutual discovery when the hero (a race car driver) is recovering from severe injuries. Interesting read.
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Mia Flores
Mia Flores marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Crystal ♥ RBtWBC
Crystal ♥ RBtWBC marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Laura is currently reading it
Dec 23, 2014
Mindin
Mindin added it
Nov 28, 2014
Hannah M.
Hannah M. marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Kelli
Kelli marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 29, 2014
Benedict Ekiegini-okoh
Benedict Ekiegini-okoh marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Stefanie London
Stefanie London marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Sannah Vannah
Sannah Vannah marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Samantha Hunter lives in Syracuse, NY, where after working as a university writing instructor for ten years she's began writing full-time at home. Her first book was a Harlequin Blaze, Virtually Perfect (July 2004), which was the very first book she ever wrote and submitted (so don't think it can't happen!). Since, she's written seven more Blaze books, with more on the horizon.

When she's not writi
More about Samantha Hunter...
Barely There Pick Me Up (Harlequin Blaze, #343) Make Your Move (Harlequin Blaze, #542) Talking In Your Sleep... (Harlequin Blaze #365) Untouched