Start by marking “I'll Be Yours for Christmas (Harlequin Blaze, #584)” as Want to Read:
I'll Be Yours for Christmas (Harlequin Blaze, #584)

I'll Be Yours for Christmas (Harlequin Blaze, #584)

From the time they were kids and neighbors, Reece Winston tugged Abby Harper's pigtails and tormented her. But when Abby--now the sole owner of her parents' vineyard--sees Reece Winston again after years apart, she's unexpectedly struck by the need to play a much more adult kind of game....Then a freak accident forces her to stay with Reece, and Abby decides that what she ...more
Published November 16th 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about I'll Be Yours for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'll Be Yours for Christmas

Liz Mulherin
Jan 06, 2014 Liz Mulherin rated it it was amazing
Good book
Cari Quinn
Dec 05, 2010 Cari Quinn rated it it was amazing
Samantha Hunter's I'll Be Yours For Christmas is the kind of story you'll love to have at your side on a chilly winter's night. Make a cup of cocoa, settle in front of a roaring fire and make sure your special guy is at your side because Sam definitely turns up the heat! She sets the perfect winter scene and made me immediately want to visit Ithaca, the setting of the story, because of the gorgeous, evocative way she painted the town. Reece and Abby are wonderful characters, both of them strong ...more
Trisha
Dec 25, 2011 Trisha rated it it was amazing
From the time they were kids and neighbors, Reece Winston tugged Abby Harper's pigtails and tormented her. But when Abby—now the sole owner of her parents' vineyard—sees Reece Winston again after years apart, she's unexpectedly struck by the need to play a much more adult kind of game….
Then a freak accident forces her to stay with Reece, and Abby decides that what she really wants for Christmas is Reece—perhaps wrapped with a red bow. But as Abby and Reece explore their naughty lists, they begin
Michele
Dec 30, 2010 Michele rated it really liked it
Lani
Jan 18, 2011 Lani rated it it was amazing
So I wanted to read a Christmas book during the holidays this year. Probably because I wasn't celebrating much since the family issue's we've had. So this book really ended up being perfect to keep me happy about the Holidays. Lots of tragic events in here that only made the characters stronger. There were a few areas where I felt it was too easy..but the author did very good to get back on track.
Jamie DeBree
Dec 04, 2010 Jamie DeBree rated it it was amazing
I stayed up way later than I should have finishing this book last night, because I simply *had* to know how Abby and Reece were going to make a seemingly impossible situation work. This book really explores what it is to fall in love, and then have to choose between your dreams, or your lover's. Once again Ms. Hunter gives us both an intriguing and engaging romance, and food for romantic thought. Oh, and a super-hot hero to drool over as well.
Kay
Dec 11, 2012 Kay rated it really liked it
A story set around Christmas time of a vinyard owner and a racing driver with a problem... they have career passions a continent apart! It all looks impossible, but as with all such tales... there must be a solution! Only thing is, they can't see it! Blaze Books of Christmas 2010
Mombo
I really couldn't figure out how Abby and Reece were going to reconcile their differences without someone losing out on their career. A great ending to a good story! "I'll Be Yours for Christmas" definitely has my vote for one of the hottest Blaze scenes in 2010.
Maria
Mar 26, 2013 Maria rated it liked it
Shelves: harlequin, erotic
Previous childhood frients fall in love while embarking in an erotic mutual discovery when the hero (a race car driver) is recovering from severe injuries. Interesting read.
Lapada
May 25, 2014 Lapada rated it really liked it
This was a great read with some fantastically steamy scenes to compliment the love story. A stronger heroine would have made this a five-star for me but I enjoyed the book and would recommend it.
Jeanette
Jeanette rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2012
Mindin
Mindin rated it liked it
Jan 30, 2016
Ashley
Ashley rated it liked it
Mar 13, 2012
Ann-Louice
Ann-Louice rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2014
Melanie
Melanie rated it it was ok
Mar 25, 2011
Debbie
Debbie rated it it was ok
Jan 03, 2011
Meredith
Meredith rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2012
K
K rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2012
BookJunkieGrl
BookJunkieGrl rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2014
Carol Brunquell
Carol Brunquell rated it liked it
May 09, 2013
Jessica Robinson
Jessica Robinson rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2012
Eleni
Eleni rated it liked it
Nov 24, 2010
Liz
Liz rated it liked it
May 01, 2016
Jennifer rated it really liked it
May 28, 2016
Khothy
Khothy rated it it was ok
Mar 23, 2015
Deena Brown
Deena Brown rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2015
Cee
Cee rated it liked it
Dec 07, 2010
Alina
Alina rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2011
Allison
Allison rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2012
Lindarehm
Lindarehm rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Samantha Hunter lives in Syracuse, NY, where after working as a university writing instructor for ten years she's began writing full-time at home. Her first book was a Harlequin Blaze, Virtually Perfect (July 2004), which was the very first book she ever wrote and submitted (so don't think it can't happen!). Since, she's written seven more Blaze books, with more on the horizon.

When she's not writi
More about Samantha Hunter...