Start by marking “Crash at Corona: The U.S. Military Retrieval and Cover-Up of a Ufo” as Want to Read:
Crash at Corona: The U.S. Military Retrieval and Cover-Up of a Ufo

Crash at Corona: The U.S. Military Retrieval and Cover-Up of a Ufo

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Aviation /science writer Don Berliner and nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman, the original civilian investigator of the so-called Roswell incident, have delved into the controversy to find the truth. They sifted through once-classified government documents, interviewed military and civilian witnesses, pieced together evidence, considered alternative theories, and concluded ...more
Published (first published August 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Crash at Corona, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crash at Corona

Steve Rochford
I have wanted to read Stanton Friedman for years. Some regard him as the patriarch of UFOlogy. I almost met him once. I'd signed up for a "paranormal convention" at LA Convention Center, but it cancelled months before it ran. I was to see his famous presentation "Flying Saucers are real!"

The book itself contains much information. It is debatable if each piece can be recognized as a fact, it really depends on one's own personality. What I believe is remarkably haunting is the presence and cohesiv
Elliott
This is all made up unfortunately, but it's still really fun to read. It seems that after all of the FOI requests made over the years and prying out of DoD documents and so on that the UFO phenomenon was nothing more than a Cold War disinformation plan developed and seeded out to willing listeners as an excellent cover for advanced weaponry. After all what better way to win the war of hearts and minds than to slip information out which would eventually filter its way over to the enemy (the USSR) ...more
David Elkin
The mythos of Roswell has been hashed over for the last 30 years now. Stan is one of the most respected UFO authors in America. His book is a straight forward, no nonsense look at the alleged Crash, the alleged cover up and what it might mean to the human race.

I sometimes find the question of skeptics tiresome as they refuse to believe anything that fogs up their world view.

I don't know what happened but here is some thoughts.

Historically events do not re-occur on a daily basis. It is possible t
Clayton
If you're looking for the best book on the Roswell cover-up, this is it. The Roswell story is complicated, complex, circuitous, tangled, and all together maddening; but Don Berliner manages to tell the story in a compelling narrative that builds on recently uncovered documents and first hand accounts. I loved this book and I, um, well, I've read a lot of UFO books.
Ghostleegirl
I actually really enjoyed reading this book. I have been reading a lot about UFO's and I always enjoy reading Stanton Friedman's view. It was really well written and had a lot of information that I hadn't read previously. I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in the subject and especially if you wonder what did happen at Roswell all those years ago.
Blonefuse

Loved it. Well researched, solidly argued case for what really happened in 1947 at Roswell (or more accurately, Corona!). If you're a UFO enthusiast, this book is a must-read...
Read1000books
Friedman is a nuclear physicist. Either he's been exposed to too much radiation or he's on to something. You read it and decide.
Nik
Stanton Friedman is no arm chair researcher. Once again he did a great job of thoroughly investigating the roswell related ufo crash.
Erik Molnar
Erik Molnar marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Stephen
Stephen marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Gian Carlo
Gian Carlo marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Hans S.
Hans S. marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Jim
Jim marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Brian
Brian added it
Aug 13, 2014
Mark Cook
Mark Cook marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Brian
Brian added it
Aug 13, 2014
Gideon
Gideon marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Noel
Noel marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
UFO Briefing Document: The Best Available Evidence UFO Briefing Document: The Best Available Evidence Crash at Corona: The U.S. Military Retrieval and Cover-Up of a UFO Stealth Fighters and Bombers Scale Model Airplanes (Superwheels & Thrill Sports)