Start by marking “Grady the Gray Cat” as Want to Read:
Grady the Gray Cat

Grady the Gray Cat

Grady is a little gray cat. Grady's fur is gray; that's why his mommy named him that. He isn't too skinny, and he isn't too fat. And he lives in a home with two other cats. Grady the Gray Cat is spunky, playful, and sweet. Join him as he finds love, acceptance, and fun with his new family.
Published December 7th 2010 by Tate Publishing & Enterprises

To ask other readers questions about Grady the Gray Cat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grady the Gray Cat

Mary
Dec 07, 2010 Mary rated it really liked it
I won Grady the Gray Cat from First Reads. I plan to give this to my niece. She loves cats. I'll post our reviews after we both read the book.

First my review. This is a cute book. I'm obviously not the intended audience but I liked it. I few of the rhymes fall a little flat but I'm sure a child would neither notice nor care. The stories are ones a child can relate to with enough content for some interest without so much there's time to get bored. I believe I may be called upon to do some sound
Dec 07, 2010 Laura rated it liked it
Shelves: first-read, childrens
The story of Grady the Gray Cat who gets adopted from an animal shelter and goes to a home where there are two other cats. The rhyming story tells about how Grady spends his day, what he likes to play with and what he likes to eat. Each page has a nice illustration highlighting what Grady is doing.

I was hoping to read the book to my daughter, but I think she might be a little too young to sit through this right now. The story is told in rhymes which I know will attract her attention, but I think
Sara
Dec 01, 2011 Sara rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I really enjoyed reading both stories in this book with my daughter. She just recently turned three and at first I thought there might be too many verses per page to hold her attention but she absolutely loved it. Her favorite story was the the side where Grady gets a toy firetruck. Very cute book and illustrations. I can tell we'll be reading this story several times.

My daughter's review:

Grady's sooooo cute. I really like him. Can we get another Grady story?
Aileen Stewart
Feb 22, 2011 Aileen Stewart rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tate-authors
This adorable flip-it-over book offers two stories about Grady the gray cat. Side one tells the story of Grady's adoption, and side two offers the story of Grady's new toy firetruck. Told in rhyme, this book is an excellent choice for a read-aloud to young children. Ms. Moore did an excellent job of making me wonder what will happen to Grady next!
Richard
Nov 30, 2011 Richard rated it really liked it
This was a very cute book. We preferred the first story (Grady the Gray Cat gets adopted). Many of Grady's traits reminded us of our own cats which was very nice. We loved the idea of flipping the book to get the second story.
Angie Erickson
Nov 24, 2010 Angie Erickson marked it as to-read
Good book to read to a child!
Read for your future!
Apr 17, 2011 Read for your future! rated it it was amazing
This is a cute book that i was gfted from the author. It is cute and funny and my four year old loved it. I loved that the book had two stories in one! Great book!
Susan Moriarty
Jan 28, 2012 Susan Moriarty rated it it was amazing
The book reminds me of the cats we have. We love cats and enjoy watching how they act. Very cute book.
Melissa
Dec 01, 2011 Melissa rated it it was amazing
ABSOUTLEY ADORABLE!!!!!!! Well worth the read. Thanks so much!!!!
Joyce Mitchell
Joyce Mitchell rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2012
Andy Vogt
Andy Vogt rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2011
Kammera
Kammera rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2011
Lori Moore
Aug 17, 2015 Lori Moore rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Darcy Stewart
Darcy Stewart marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2010
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2010
Mysterium
Mysterium marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2010
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Faithann
Faithann marked it as to-read
Vicky
Vicky marked it as to-read
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Angela Whitman
Angela Whitman marked it as to-read
Christine Yvonne
Christine Yvonne marked it as to-read
Amanda tamm
Amanda tamm marked it as to-read
shinfu
shinfu marked it as to-read
Brianne
Brianne marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2010
Shawna
Shawna marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2010
Janeene
Janeene marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2010
Jennifer Defoy
Jennifer Defoy marked it as to-read
Zona
Zona marked it as to-read
Alba
Alba marked it as to-read
Krabby Kitton
Krabby Kitton marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2010
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2010
Mindy/fangedmom
Mindy/fangedmom marked it as to-read
Lora
Lora marked it as to-read
Skyler
Skyler marked it as to-read
Wilda Brown
Wilda Brown marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2010
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2010
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2010
3206696
Lori A. Moore is an award-winning author and professor who doesn’t take herself too seriously and believes her greatest gift to be silliness. A public speaker and consultant, Lori has four graduate degrees in business. Lori, her husband, and their cat, Grady, live in Louisville, KY. An avid traveler, she has explored much of the globe, finding and bringing silliness to all places.
More about Lori A. Moore...