Start by marking “電撃デイジー 6 (Dengeki Daisy, #6)” as Want to Read:
電撃デイジー 6 (Dengeki Daisy, #6)

電撃デイジー 6 (Dengeki Daisy #6)

4.49  ·  Rating Details  ·  4,703 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
“No matter what happens, I’ll protect you.”

Teru, a poor and kind girl, recently lost her older brother, her only remaining relative. Before he died he gave her a cell phone connecting her to a person he said would support her if ever he were unable to. As time passes she is cheered on by text messages sent from this enigmatic person, known only as DAISY. Then, one day, thr
Published February 26th 2010 by 小学館

To ask other readers questions about 電撃デイジー 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 電撃デイジー 6

Courtney
The plot is picking up again in this volume.
Mr. Arai gets in contact with Rena, telling her off his plans to confess to the director about the messages and his 'partner' attacking Teru. But he's cut off suddenly after it's revealed he had no idea about ms. Mori's attack... And then Teru is suddenly kidnapped while waiting for a ride from Kurosaki. The identity of Mr. Arai's 'partner' is revealed after Mr. Arai confesses everything to Teru (and Kurosaki and the boss who are listening over her cel
Miss Ryoko
Dec 29, 2011 Miss Ryoko rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, library-book
Man, Teru is a badass! Haha! Once again, not much to say other than I loved it! So enjoy these!

He looks studly in a hoodie
Sexy in a hoodie

Such a sweet boy! (and Riko, my hero!!)
Sweet Kurosaki and Riko

OMG I almost died when I saw this!!! XD (Boss in a Santa mini! XD While Teru is Santa! XD )
Boss in a Santa mini XD
Hobbes
Apr 19, 2016 Hobbes rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga

This really is an unusual shoujo manga. There is *unrequited* love so far and humour, but the plot is getting darker and more graphic with each volume. Daisy (screen name), former cracker, now computer engineering genius has still not confessed his true identity to Teru and there are a few individuals who want to expose him and his hacker incidents. Each volume unravels mysteries and as soon as some questions are answered, other questions are raised. It's also quite emotional, with character dep
Mercy Martinez
Apr 05, 2014 Mercy Martinez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favoritos
Volvimos a la acción!!
Al fin, después de tanto tiempo (desde el tomo 3, 4 y algo el 5) POR FIN, he vuelto a disfrutar de esta serie. Podemos encontrar al principio de los capítulos una Teru mas valiente y optimista que conocimos el los tres primeros tomos de la serie, me ha sorprendido gratamente para bien y el humor, no me quedaría corta al resumir todas las cosas que pasaron y me hicieron mear de la risa, literalmente u.u
Ademas de que en este tomo se van revelando algunas preguntas que teníamo
Martina Gjomemo
Feb 07, 2016 Martina Gjomemo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm still waiting for the kiss...
Faith Lackey
Mar 17, 2016 Faith Lackey rated it it was amazing
Oh no, it's happening - I just can't stop, guys... It's so cute, funny and sweet! I blame Alory for my new obsession. ; )
Salymar
Aug 19, 2012 Salymar rated it it was amazing
This book belonged to the best shoujo manga ever! Actually, there are lots of factors that bring out it's awesome-ness, (1)With its strong heroine, (2)conflicted hero, and (3)story -- OF COURSE that does both humor and emotion well, it is still most definitely a series worth reading.

for more information, I found this cool review: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/revie...

UPDATE:
I STOPPED READING THE SERIES -_-
Melissa
Teru has got to be one of my most favorite heroines ever. She's got guts and is resourceful and hilarious and isn't afraid to show her emotions. She wasn't afraid to risk her life and her guilty conscious is one that isn't hard to sympathize with. She's an awesome girl. No wonder Kurosaki likes her. Poor guy, he's got his work cut out for him.
Soobie's heartbroken
Non so se sono io in un periodo NO oppure è proprio il manga che non riesce a prendermi. Fatto sta che per questo duecento paginette ci ho messo più di quattro giorni.

Non so, in questo volume almeno la storia è stata tirata avanti dal mistero che riguarda Mori-sensei e dalla storia di Akira e del suo delizioso cagnolino. Ma sembra essere tutta fluffa.

Teru riesce ad essere geniale e completamente stupida nel giro di una tavola. Inoltre il suo rapporto-non-rapporto con Kurosaki non mi dice nulla.
Judy (Geeky Reading)
Mar 31, 2012 Judy (Geeky Reading) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
~3.5-4/5
I think it's been too long since I last read volume 5 (again, not my fault; no store seemed to want to have this volume in, but were okay with all the others), because my excitement for it has dimmed. A lot. Which I'm a little upset by, because I know I really like this series, but still didn't enjoy it as much as I have before.
The volume opens with Teru having a dream conversation with her brother, which is sweet. Then we see her waking up in Kurosaki's arms, which is so cute. But then
Kate
Oct 07, 2011 Kate rated it it was amazing
Dengeki Daisy has everything that I love about the shoujo genre in it - a fun plot, great characters, believable romance, and a little bit of angst. The balance is just about perfect (I might ask for a little bit more on plot if I had my way - the computer hacking aspect of the plot is too interesting not to develop further, but I think that we'll get more on this as the story unfolds, so I'll be patient).

Our heroine, Teru, especially shines in this volume. We're told how smart she is (top of he
Miss
Jan 18, 2012 Miss rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I completely forgot I hadn't read this volume! I got Volume 7 earlier this week and was confused at how it seemed like a whole bunch of stuff had gone down I couldn't remotely remember. Quick look at my book list from last year and voila! It appeared I had somehow tricked myself into thinking I'd read volume 6 when I hadn't.

Teru gets kidnapped this volume (view spoiler). This doesn't do much to move the plot along, the hac
Alison (AlisonCanRead)
Feb 05, 2012 Alison (AlisonCanRead) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Anytime I see the word "kidnapping" in a plot summary, I think "drama." And drama is indeed the best way to describe volume 6 of Dengeki Daisy. I was surprised that the kidnapping was not the main subject of the volume. It infused the entire plot, but it happened early on and a lot more happened after it was resolved.

The plot keeps getting more and more complicated. A little silly, I suppose, but this isn't the type of manga that you expect to be particularly realistic. I do like how all the cha
Natsu Dragneel
Dec 05, 2014 Natsu Dragneel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shoujo-beat
After going through this volume (online) I can't believe my eyes... I KNEW TERU WAS GOING TO GET KIDNAPPED, I WIN! \(*^*\) Kurosaki's going through a lot to protect her she better do something in return at least! =/w\= I think Kurosaki wasn't thinking when he gave "CPR" to Teru... (/*^*)/ He was barely blushing after words! t(+_+)t
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
That fight with Teru and..that was brave of Teru. Story keeps getting good with a new twist with each volume. And just who is that person Teru was told about...the one she couldn't help but think reminds and looks a little like...Good volume in the series.
Hannah
Aug 19, 2014 Hannah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-buy, manga
Series Review: I adore this series! It is gripping and entertaining. The characters never fail to make me laugh and the plot can be suspenseful without being overwhelming. I definitely recommend this manga!
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
My Thoughts:

Kurosaki seems to be getting closer and closer to making a decision about what to tell Teru. I'm hoping he'll do it soon. Teru needs to hear his words. Besides, she deserves them.
Courtney (Storybook Slayers)
Dec 03, 2011 Courtney (Storybook Slayers) rated it it was amazing
More reviews at Rondo of a Possible World: YA Book Reviews

Dengeki Daisy is a favorite of mine for not only for its beautiful artistic characters but also for the romance that just tantalized me through and through but also for the tight-knit relations that the characters have. Through a darkened past, they all stick close to each other because they are more of a family. That is what I find beautiful about this manga.

Definitely something Shojo fans should look into. You'll fall for the characte
Keerthana
Jul 21, 2015 Keerthana rated it really liked it
Teru is an amazing badass. This story just gets better and better.
Keanna
Kurosaki is so sweet, but here's hoping that he tells Teru the truth soon. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Dani
It amazes me each volume of this manga! How does she come up with these twists and turns?!

This volume centers on how evil Ms. Mori is compared to Mr. Arai. It also rehashes emotions and explores how one has to think about what one feels to truly understand their own emotions.

I love the twists and turns with Kurosaki and Teru. They have the best elements that you'd want with someone you love. It isn't a "perfect" romance but explores what it really means to love someone in the "real" world!

BOTTOM
Rachel (Sfogs)
Sep 14, 2014 Rachel (Sfogs) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library
Haha!! The cockroach was a great idea!!!
Lara
Sep 06, 2011 Lara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story has definitely gotten more focused on the romance, which is fine, only I find I'm really kind of missing all the stuff about the computer hacking and Teru's dead brother. Those are the things that really drew me into the series in the first place, and though the romance is funny and angsty and slightly inappropriate, I can't help but want more of the suspense. Not that there isn't any in this volume, but it was all pretty easily resolved and with little damage done. I'm ready for Moto ...more
Luna
Feb 19, 2016 Luna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall review of series.
Kristine Hansen
Feb 02, 2014 Kristine Hansen rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
The story heats up, and while it's been a little slow for awhile, we see glimmerings of where this is going next. Can't wait to read the next installment!
fuyu ikehara
Oct 10, 2015 fuyu ikehara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
gOD I CANNOT THINK
Sammie
Mar 21, 2016 Sammie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series rocks ,read it now
Chelsea
Apr 13, 2012 Chelsea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This volume was a lot of fun & filled with exciting chapters and fun character developments. I also enjoyed the "Zoom in on Tasuku Kurasaki" page as well as the 2 short stories "Holy Night Cosplay Legend & Everyone's Happy New Year ღ" at the end of the volume.

Contains Chapters: 25 - 29
Brii Lee
Apr 07, 2015 Brii Lee rated it it was amazing
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  • Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 10
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid-sama!, #6)
  • High School Debut, Vol. 13 (High School Debut, #13)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 3] (Faster than a Kiss #3)
  • Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Vol 02 (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, #2)
  • Black Bird, Vol. 10 (Black Bird, #10)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 17 (Ouran High School Host Club, #17)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 25
4519463
Kyousuke Motomi (最富 キョウスケ Motomi Kyōsuke) is a Japanese mangaka whose stories have frequently been published in the monthly Betsucomi magazine. She is most currently working on Dengeki Daisy.

She uses a male pseudonym and draws herself as a man, but she's actually female."If my stories can touch you, make you laugh, forget unhappy things, or even give you that 'good job' feeling, then I'll be super
More about Kyousuke Motomi...

Dengeki Daisy (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Electric Daisy, Vol. 1 (Dengeki Daisy, #1)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 2 (Dengeki Daisy, #2)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 3 (Dengeki Daisy, #3)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 4 (Dengeki Daisy, #4)
  • 電撃デイジー5
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 07 (Dengeki Daisy, #7)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 08 (Dengeki Daisy, #8)
  • Dengeki Daisy 09 (Dengeki Daisy, #9)
  • 電撃デイジー10