Start by marking “Firm Touch (Merry Kinkmas)” as Want to Read:
Firm Touch (Merry Kinkmas)

Firm Touch (Merry Kinkmas)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Max has a secret. Max used to like to play on the wild side. Even though those days are now behind him, Max occasionally gets an itch for a particular fetish—one he would trust only Leo to scratch.

Leo would do anything for Max. One night after several rounds of tequila, Max confesses his desire to have Leo fist him. Though he is uncertain and concerned, Leo can’t get the t
Published December 6th 2010 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Firm Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Firm Touch

ElaineY
Jan 11, 2011 ElaineY rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: mm
The behavior of the characters didn't fit their description. Max is supposed to be the experienced one; the one who enjoys getting fisted, misses it and his relationship with has been going through a rocky patch, not least exacerbated by Leo's vanilla needs.

To try to salvage their relationship, Leo decides to give Max what he's been hankering for but Leo's nervous, to understate it. When he looked up 'fisting' on the 'net, he's so terrified, he shuts down the brower before the first page loads.

Y
Shoshanna Evers
This was my first time reading m/m, and it was totally hot!
Jen
Ok I was curious - I was browsing through Christine d'Abo's e-books on Amazon - I only have $3 left on my giftcard so I was looking for something cheap - Read the Blurb for this and wasn't quit sure what "fisting" was -

So curiosity got the better of me, and I grabbed this one -
*BIG BLUSH*

Ok I've never been a big fan of anal.. anything, but my husband has been getting curious (he'll kill me if he ever reads this!) Which is why I started reading more Men on Men books - trying to spice things up
Lydia
Aug 10, 2011 Lydia rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
I'm not one into fisting. My first thought when I think about it or see an image of it is, 'What are they looking for in there?' But I wanted to give this a try and I didn't hate it, but I also didn't love it.

Liked: I liked how Leo did the research before even doing it. He wanted to make sure he didn't hurt Max. That was smart as some people probably wouldn't have done the research and done some damage to their partner.

I also liked how their relationship was real. They had a problem - one workin
Virginia
Hot and sweet short about an established couple whose lives are getting away from them and need to reconnect. Too many shots of tequila result in the announcement of a sexual fantasy. The story picks up a few days later with an emotional and intense scene involving fisting which helps reconnect the couple.Very sweet holiday bonus story.
Chris
Steamy short m/m holiday romance about a couple whose lives have been so busy with work that they've been growing apart, even though it isn't what either of them want. Will a drunken revelation that leads to a kinky surprise help bring them closer together or be the beginning of the end?
Beck
A short, hot, sweet, sexy, undemanding read ... takes about 10 minutes to finish but is fun while it lasts ... I would love to see it expanded to include more about the future development of their relationship.
Kaetrin
o-0! It's all an education! An enjoyable short story but not for the faint of heart! The relationship and the trust is well set up, esp for such a short story.
Reeeeelly?
Loved it ~ very cuddly and sweet.
Kristie Wright
Kristie Wright marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Helena
Helena added it
Oct 27, 2014
Tmcd
Tmcd added it
Sep 01, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
CB
CB added it
Sep 09, 2014
Epilogue1212
Epilogue1212 marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Amy Boyer
Amy Boyer marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Majda
Majda marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Feb 09, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Saha
Saha added it
Dec 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Christine d’Abo is hooked on romance. As a novelist and short story writer with over thirty publications, including the immensely popular Long Shots series, the imagination is always flowing. She loves to exercise and stops writing just long enough to keep her body in motion too. When she’s not pretending to be a ninja in her basement, she’s most likely spending time with her family and two dogs. ...more
More about Christine d'Abo...
The Bond That Ties Us (Eternal Bond, #1) Double Shot (Long Shots, #1) A Shot in the Dark (Long Shots, #2) Calling The Shots (Long Shots, #4) Pulled Long (Long Shots, #3)