Start by marking “Firm Touch (Merry Kinkmas)” as Want to Read:
Firm Touch (Merry Kinkmas)

Firm Touch (Merry Kinkmas)

3.67  ·  Rating Details  ·  60 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Max has a secret. Max used to like to play on the wild side. Even though those days are now behind him, Max occasionally gets an itch for a particular fetish—one he would trust only Leo to scratch.

Leo would do anything for Max. One night after several rounds of tequila, Max confesses his desire to have Leo fist him. Though he is uncertain and concerned, Leo can’t get the t
Published December 6th 2010 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Firm Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Firm Touch

ElaineY
Jan 11, 2011 ElaineY rated it liked it
Shelves: mm
The behavior of the characters didn't fit their description. Max is supposed to be the experienced one; the one who enjoys getting fisted, misses it and his relationship with has been going through a rocky patch, not least exacerbated by Leo's vanilla needs.

To try to salvage their relationship, Leo decides to give Max what he's been hankering for but Leo's nervous, to understate it. When he looked up 'fisting' on the 'net, he's so terrified, he shuts down the brower before the first page loads.

Y
Shoshanna Evers
Dec 12, 2010 Shoshanna Evers rated it it was amazing
This was my first time reading m/m, and it was totally hot!
Jen
Oct 25, 2011 Jen rated it really liked it
Shelves: x-read-in-2011
Ok I was curious - I was browsing through Christine d'Abo's e-books on Amazon - I only have $3 left on my giftcard so I was looking for something cheap - Read the Blurb for this and wasn't quit sure what "fisting" was -

So curiosity got the better of me, and I grabbed this one -
*BIG BLUSH*

Ok I've never been a big fan of anal.. anything, but my husband has been getting curious (he'll kill me if he ever reads this!) Which is why I started reading more Men on Men books - trying to spice things up
Chatty Missy
Aug 10, 2011 Chatty Missy rated it it was ok
I'm not one into fisting. My first thought when I think about it or see an image of it is, 'What are they looking for in there?' But I wanted to give this a try and I didn't hate it, but I also didn't love it.

Liked: I liked how Leo did the research before even doing it. He wanted to make sure he didn't hurt Max. That was smart as some people probably wouldn't have done the research and done some damage to their partner.

I also liked how their relationship was real. They had a problem - one workin
Omega696
Feb 02, 2015 Omega696 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, bdsm, contemporary
Kinky and sweet at the same time.
Christina
2.8 stars rounding it up to 3
Virginia
Hot and sweet short about an established couple whose lives are getting away from them and need to reconnect. Too many shots of tequila result in the announcement of a sexual fantasy. The story picks up a few days later with an emotional and intense scene involving fisting which helps reconnect the couple.Very sweet holiday bonus story.
Chris
Jan 07, 2011 Chris rated it liked it
Steamy short m/m holiday romance about a couple whose lives have been so busy with work that they've been growing apart, even though it isn't what either of them want. Will a drunken revelation that leads to a kinky surprise help bring them closer together or be the beginning of the end?
Beck
A short, hot, sweet, sexy, undemanding read ... takes about 10 minutes to finish but is fun while it lasts ... I would love to see it expanded to include more about the future development of their relationship.
Kaetrin
Feb 20, 2011 Kaetrin rated it liked it
Shelves: queer, ebook
o-0! It's all an education! An enjoyable short story but not for the faint of heart! The relationship and the trust is well set up, esp for such a short story.
Gwengwel
Put the tag BDSM for fisting.
meep
Aug 05, 2012 meep rated it really liked it
Loved it ~ very cuddly and sweet.
Joanne Collins
Joanne Collins marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Liz Burnside
Liz Burnside rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2016
Page
Page marked it as to-read
May 11, 2016
Gigi Welch
Gigi Welch marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
A
A marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Brit
Brit rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2016
Teresa Cranner
Teresa Cranner marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
Botmtl
Botmtl marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2016
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
J
J marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Bitsy
Bitsy rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Arnie
Arnie marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
SH65
SH65 added it
Apr 21, 2015
Maggie
Maggie rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2015
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
A romance novelist and short story writer, Christine has over thirty publications to her name. She loves to exercise and stops writing just long enough to keep her body in motion too. When she’s not pretending to be a ninja in her basement, she’s most likely spending time with her family and two dogs.

My thoughts on any of my Goodreads reviews are only my opinion as a reader. I don't post anything
More about Christine d'Abo...

Merry Kinkmas (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • All Tied Up (Merry Kinkmas)
  • Christmas a Go-Go (Merry Kinkmas)
  • Closer (Merry Kinkmas)
  • Let's Get Physical (Merry Kinkmas)
  • Noelle's Gift (Merry Kinkmas)
  • Pink Present (Merry Kinkmas)
  • Please Me, Tease Me (Merry Kinkmas)
  • Rosy Cheeks (Merry Kinkmas)
  • Start Your Engines (Merry Kinkmas)
  • Stocking Full of Coal (Merry Kinkmas)