Start by marking “Too Much Coffee Man's Parade of Tirade” as Want to Read:
Too Much Coffee Man's Parade of Tirade

Too Much Coffee Man's Parade of Tirade (Too Much Coffee Man)

Too Much Coffee Man has been applauded by both The Washington Post and Wired Magazine. Now, he takes the role of the eminent icon of caffeine culture in his new book; Too Much Coffee Man's Parade of Tirade. Fill your cup with dark satire and drink deep from these thoughtful, award-winning comics. Witness TMCM's secret origin! Marvel as our hero battles corporate oppression ...more
Published November 30th 1999 by Dark Horse Comics

To ask other readers questions about Too Much Coffee Man's Parade of Tirade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Too Much Coffee Man's Parade of Tirade

Malbadeen
Sep 18, 2010 Malbadeen rated it really liked it
Here's a link to an interview with Shannon Wheeler. It's not about Too Much Coffee Man (look up Live Wire radio + Shannon Wheeler if you really want that). It's about a graphic novel he's working on (set in New Orleans, post Katrina) and I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT! Also he has a great laugh and who doesn't want to hear a great laugh?

As far as this book collection goes:
End panels that I liked that shouldn't be taken out of context but I'll do anyway:

"Disliking every
Brent
May 26, 2013 Brent rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: lovers of good humor and good coffee
Recommended to Brent by: cartoonist Shannon Wheeler and comics shops in Athens, GA, Gaineville, FL, and Tallahassee, FL
For those of you who haven't met Too Much Coffee Man, no time like the present. Shannon Wheeler has been selling his fine gag cartoons to The New Yorker, in recent years, and you can find both on his fine website at
TMCM.com
I bought the self-published comic book issues reprinted in this fine volume as they appeared in the mid-1990s, and just finished rereading this 1999 anthology, again.
Our hero, Too Much Coffee Man, is silly, surreal, and slavishly devoted to The Bean.
"May I have another cup,
Christy
Dec 12, 2009 Christy rated it it was ok
Meh. I would almost give this one star alone, except for a few good moments and the nostalgia it holds for me. This is a book that I found revelatory at 16, and just.. uninspired at 27. The author even writes about having no inspiration, just wanting to be popular. Ugh.
Christian
Jan 26, 2016 Christian rated it liked it
I got this thinking that it would be hilarious, and hilarity is has, but it turned out to be more tragic than anything. It is more an autobiography of the creator of Too Much Coffee Man, than of TMCM himself.
Bill
May 12, 2010 Bill rated it it was amazing
Quite simply one of my favorite "pick up and read in one sitting" books of all time. It's not genius, it's not high art, but it's damn funny, and something that most of us cafe-dwelling over-educated slackers can get hooked on.
Mo
Aug 19, 2007 Mo rated it it was amazing
Bringing back the memories of Quackenbush's and The Flight Path Cafe in Austin, TX...
Brian
Oct 12, 2011 Brian rated it did not like it
Shelves: graphic-novels
No likey! Not a graphic novel, it is a strip. Neurosis is not funny to me. That is all.
Jdetrick
I'm not entirely sure how to feel about this comic, which I suppose is a good thing; it certainly gives you ideas to consider.
Shelley
Shelley rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2008
Brad Dwyer
Brad Dwyer rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2007
David Kirtley
David Kirtley rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2009
Tom Waters
Tom Waters rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2010
Ginger
Ginger rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2009
Ames
Ames rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2008
Jess
Jess rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2013
CONun DRUM
CONun DRUM rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2011
L23r
L23r rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2011
Fred
Fred rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2008
Boby
Boby rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2008
Matthew Hart
Matthew Hart rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2012
Evi Strohmeyer
Evi Strohmeyer rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2008
Jeff
Jeff rated it it was ok
Aug 01, 2012
Joe
Joe rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2012
Hazel Weatherall
Hazel Weatherall rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2017
Andrew Coltrin
Andrew Coltrin rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2008
David Gutowski
David Gutowski rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2011
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
Sep 19, 2010
Tony
Tony rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2010
Daniel
Daniel rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2014
Ron Gastgeb
Ron Gastgeb rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2010
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Too Much Coffee Man (7 books)
  • Too Much Coffee Man: Guide for the Perplexed
  • Too Much Coffee Man's Amusing Musings
  • How to Be Happy
  • Too Much Coffee Man Omnibus
  • Too Much Coffee Man: Cutie Island
  • Too Much Coffee Man Favorites #1

“Patience comes to those who wait.” 1 likes
“Unrequited love is like hitting your head against a wall that isn't there.” 0 likes