Start by marking “The I Love Trader Joe's Party Cookbook: Delicious Recipes and Entertaining Ideas Using Only Foods and Drinks from the World's Greatest Groce” as Want to Read:

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  6 reviews
FABULOUS PARTIES MADE EASY THANKS TO TRADER JOE'S(R)
It's a snap to make your next party a hit! One quick stop at your local Trader Joe's and you'll have everything you need to make the mouth-watering, crowd-pleasing recipes in this book. The "I Love Trader Joe's(R) Party Cookbook" serves up over 150 delicious treats and 28 fantastic party ideas, including:
-BAKED GINGER-B
Published November 1st 2010 by Ulysses Press (first published July 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The I Love Trader Joe's Party Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The I Love Trader Joe's Party Cookbook

Sheherazahde
This is a glossy book with lots of pretty pictures. Not surprisingly a lot of the ingredients are Trader Joe's brand, but you can probably find substitutions at any upscale grocery store. The recipes are collected into menus based on holidays and seasons, and include alcoholic drinks. This book would be good for someone who already shops at an upscale grocery store (such as Trader Joe's) and is used to using quality, fresh, seasonal ingredients.
Samantha
Great cookbook. The idea is that using only Trader Joe's products, you can create great dinner/entertaining options. Some of the items are short cuts, some aren't, but it never strays too far away from fresh cooking. Also, you'll really, really want to throw a party after reading this. My favorite dishes are the Cowboy Caviar (salsa, basically) cucumber, red onion and kidney bean salad and the candied bacon.
Jerrilynn Lilyblade
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Can't get enough of these TJ's cookbooks.
Salena
Unappetizing photos.
Suey
Suey marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Jennwynn
Jennwynn marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Emily  Leonardo
Emily Leonardo marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Lynda
Lynda added it
Feb 09, 2013
Laurel
Laurel marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2013
April Hohne
April Hohne marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2012
Ejb
Ejb added it
Apr 25, 2012
Family and food are the touchstones in Cherie Mercer Twohy's life. After attending culinary school late in life, she found her bliss teaching cooking. Her cooking school, Chez Cherie, in La Canada, CA (www.chezcherie.com),has hosted thousands of students since its founding in 2000. Twohy holds a Certified Culinary Professional (CCP) designation from the International Association of Culinary Profes ...more
More about Cherie Mercer Twohy...
The I Love Trader Joe's Cookbook: More than 150 Delicious Recipes Using Only Foods from the World�s Greatest Grocery Store The I Love Trader Joe's Around the World Cookbook: More than 150 International Recipes Using Foods from the World's Greatest Grocery Store