Start by marking “Loose Rabbits of the Rabbit Trilogy” as Want to Read:
Loose Rabbits of the Rabbit Trilogy

Read eBook

Loose Rabbits of the Rabbit Trilogy (Rabbit)

Some questions beg to be answered... * What was Javier like at age 8? * How brutal is First Ritual? * Why is Roman's twin, Kilmeade, so mysterious? * What was David like before he read Beth's book? * How did David meet Terrance, his favorite Cow? * Do the Cows worship their Rakum masters? * What is a typical day like for Rakum Jesse Cherrie? * How did Michael meet the arti ...more
Published October 21st 2010 by Createspace (first published September 30th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Loose Rabbits of the Rabbit Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loose Rabbits of the Rabbit Trilogy

Mary Deborde
Nov 18, 2010 Mary Deborde rated it it was amazing
Darkly compelling, Loose Rabbits grips the reader by sweaty hand to lead us inexorably through the grim corridors of vampiric experience. By turns both fascinated and repulsed, human curiosity must nevertheless be satisfied - and thus Loose Rabbits answers questions hungry readers of the Rabbit novels have begged to uncover.

With a deft flourish, Ellen C. Maze fleshes in the portrait of a haunting world where man may not claim superior position at the top of the food chain, a position already oc
Amy
Nov 30, 2010 Amy rated it it was amazing
In a word, AMAZING! I love getting the inside info on my favorite characters and Ms. Maze delivers. Each chapter/scene fills in the details on things hinted at in Rabbit: Chasing Beth Rider. While Rabbit is complete without these details, and an excellent book, the depths revealed in this companion book tie everything together so well and give us those "aha" moments. Javier is my favorite supporting character in Rabbit and we get to know him so much better in Loose Rabbits. His reactions and cha ...more
Ellen Maze
Oct 24, 2010 Ellen Maze rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: vampire fans,Rabbit Chasers
Those who have read and loved Rabbit: Chasing Beth Rider will absolutely flip over the Loose Rabbits of the Rabbit Trilogy.

All of the delicious tidbits that didn't fit into the novel are offered here on a silver platter for those with the stomach for just a tad more Rabbit. Think "deleted scenes" where you sneak a peek into the lives of these intriguing vampire-like Rakum, their blood donating Cows, and the mortal but spiritually deadly Beth Rider.

I am very excited to share this with you! For t
LeAnna Shields
Nov 17, 2010 LeAnna Shields rated it it was amazing
Loved the book. A great read from a great author.
definitely showed the changing power of God in the
lives of her fictional characters. Only disappointing
thing is that I intended to take this book on vacation
with me, but I read it to fast :) Keep using this great
gift of yours Ellen.
Sam
Dec 12, 2010 Sam rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, first-reads
Won this through the Goodreads Giveaways.

An entertaining and titillating collection of twenty short stories that add to the Rabbit Trilogy books. Although I haven't read any of the other Rabbit books, this book was still very enjoyable and a fantastic read that explains where and how each story relates to the main Rabbit series. The characters obviously all have a lot more to them than these stories explain but you are given just enough to getting your imagination and interest going and as each
Aimie
Mar 25, 2012 Aimie rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fellow Rabbit Chasers
This is a little gem for all "Rabbit Chasers".

Loose Rabbits of the Rabbit Trilogy, is a book of 20 short stories that wrap up little loose ends and questions you might be left with after reading Rabbit: Chasing Beth Rider and Rabbit Legacy like, what happened to Michael and Beth after the Last Assembly? There are stories about some of my other favourite Rakum too, like Javier, David Walker, Jesse Cherrie and Canaan.

Although these are shorts they are written just as wonderfully as anything Ellen
Ellen Maze
Oct 24, 2010 Ellen Maze rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: vampire fans, YA, suspense fans, thriller fans
I'm very excited to share this collection of 20 short "stories" featuring the amazing characters of the RABBIT TRILOGY. Please check it out, now available in print, Kindle (both on Amazon), nook (Barnes & Noble), and eBook (from rabbitnovel.com)!
LeeAnn
Dec 15, 2010 LeeAnn rated it it was amazing
I was a winner of this booik and really found it very interesting...Very smart of Ellen to get us hooked now I will have to buy the Trilogy. But of course thats okay 'cause I love to read...and these are very creative books.
Tobyann Aparisi
Nov 07, 2011 Tobyann Aparisi rated it it was amazing
absolutely love these books. Written very well. Such a different approach to this genre, absolutely loved it.
Gayla
Dec 09, 2010 Gayla rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It really helps you to understand the Rabbit characters. I even reread Chasing Rabbits with this book used like a study guide. Definitely read this book!
Amanda Pea
Amanda Pea rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2010
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2010
Joshua
Joshua rated it really liked it
May 13, 2014
Christie Thames
Christie Thames rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2014
Olivia Flores
Olivia Flores rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2016
LRP Little-Roni-Publishers
LRP Little-Roni-Publishers rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2016
Silly
Dec 07, 2010 Silly marked it as to-read
I won this book from First Reads. I will read it soon. Thank you.
Josef
Great collection of tales that give an interesting background to the Rabbit Trilogy. Loved it!!
Josie Green
Josie Green rated it really liked it
May 06, 2011
ReneeCG
ReneeCG rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2015
Ron Langley
Ron Langley rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2010
Oct 27, 2010 Haven marked it as to-read
Shelves: wishlist
Can't wait!
Lori Wilson-Boggs
Lori Wilson-Boggs rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2011
Terry
Terry rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2011
Gabby Adams
Gabby Adams rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2013
Roxanne Forrest
Roxanne Forrest rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2012
Erica
Jul 18, 2011 Erica marked it as to-read
Shelves: own
Really excited to read this!
Pamela Take
Pamela Take rated it did not like it
Mar 11, 2011
Claire C. Riley
Claire C. Riley rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2013
Favorite RABBIT Characters??? 3 11 Oct 25, 2010 10:24AM
3198547
Ellen says, "I'm friendly. I write about vampires and other paranormal critters. I mentor new authors and help them pave the way to becoming a published author. I believe in God. I love my readers. My books will creep you out and stick in your head a long time. That's okay, right?"

NEWS FLASH: My Edgy Christian Horror/Vampire novel RABBIT:CHASING BETH RIDER is the #1 Customer-Ranked Horror novel on
More about Ellen C. Maze...

Rabbit (2 books)
  • Rabbit: Chasing Beth Rider
  • Rabbit Legacy (Rabbit, #2)