Start by marking “The Flintstone Experiment” as Want to Read:
The Flintstone Experiment

The Flintstone Experiment

In a last ditch effort to save their marriage, Laura drags her husband, Rick, to a couples workshop.But Laura gets a little more than she bargained for when the workshop leader proposes a rather unorthodox experiment, leaving her helpless to her husband’s whims. She finds herself wondering, will her man be a caveman or a gentleman—and which one does she really want him to ...more
Published June 25th 2010 by Smashwords Edition (first published June 24th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Flintstone Experiment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Flintstone Experiment

Jill
I received this from Selena Kitt in exchange for an honest review.
So here goes.
I have to say I really liked the basis for this story. So many times I have had friends come to me with the problem that their husband just doesn't understand what they want and that they don't trust them to make the right decision.
This is the problem with Rick and Laura. So Laura, decides to drag her husband to a relationship seminar weekend,without telling him that this is the last straw.
Communication is key people
Angie (Mind Malfunction)
Heather in FL
I tagged this as smut, but there really wasn't a lot. The focus on the story was a broken relationship. "Wilma" had planned this weekend retreat for herself and her husband as a last ditch effort to make their relationship better. "Fred" didn't really realize there was a problem because Wilma never really communicated well. She kept things buried. She wanted him to take a more active role at home, but when she gave him something and he didn't do it quite to her standards, she'd take it back and ...more
Mary Roya
Sep 15, 2014 Mary Roya rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sexy and Fun story. A couple in trouble, the husband doesn't realize she is not happy. They go to a couple's retreat.

Hubby thinks it's stupid. The Director give them an assignment. The heroine can't talk for 24 hour. Now the real begins. Quick and easy read.
Interesting premise. Liked this one.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
This was a very short story about a wife who wants a more dominant husband. They go to a marriage consoling retreat in hopes of saving their marriage. I gave it okay because it was to short for me. It was more of a teaser I'd expect from a sample download. I thought the husband didn't take control enough of the wife. He should have done more. It would have been fun to read what he did to her each day for a week. One minor sex scene fell flat for me.
~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~
Laura is unhappy and drags her husband drag to a couples workshop as a last-ditch effort to save her marriage. Laura and Rick learn more about each other by trying the the counselor's suggestions. Will this save their marriage?
Gale
Oct 31, 2011 Gale rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read in 2010.
Scarlett Rue
Scarlett Rue rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2016
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Ami
Ami rated it it was ok
Jul 04, 2016
Sadie Rita
Sadie Rita marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Jana Leah
Jana Leah marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2016
Jamies
Jamies added it
May 14, 2016
Crystal
Crystal rated it liked it
Apr 07, 2016
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Nina
Nina added it
Feb 14, 2016
Paola
Paola rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2016
Heidi
Heidi rated it did not like it
Jan 14, 2016
Elyana
Elyana rated it did not like it
Jan 03, 2016
Shadow
Shadow rated it did not like it
Dec 03, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2015
Dolores
Dolores marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2015
Darlene Doyle
Darlene Doyle marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2015
Gigi
Gigi added it
Sep 22, 2015
Gwen Rhoades
Gwen Rhoades marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2015
Shamona Hagan
Shamona Hagan marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Selena Kitt is a NEW YORK TIMES bestselling and award-winning author of erotic and romance fiction. She is one of the highest selling erotic writers in the business with over two million books sold!

Her writing embodies everything from the spicy to the scandalous, but watch out-this kitty also has sharp claws and her stories often include intriguing edges and twists that take readers to new, thoug
More about Selena Kitt...