Tessa's Chosen (Sugar Creek #1)

Tessa's Chosen (Sugar Creek #1)

3.31 of 5 stars 3.31  ·  rating details  ·  142 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Book 1 of Sugar Creek series
Tessa is set to move out of her home when her ex fiance arrives on her doorstep to stop her. After he physically abuses her she escapes from him and drives away.
Arriving at an Inn in Sugar Creek Ohio battered and bruised Tessa is confronted by three Alpha male brothers, Lucien, Raphael and Gabriel Woolf. Not realizing they are werewolves and tha...more
ebook
Published by Solstice Publishing (first published October 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Tessa's Chosen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tessa's Chosen

Ladymcbeth
ValerieC
Ilinca Marcu
It's the wors book i've ever read! The idea was ok: 3 males are searching for their mate and found her in a bar with her clothes ripped and with bruises. After she founds what is she to them, she has to accommodate in the pack. But THE WRITING... (two words) was awful. And it was the writing not the editing. I've got the impresion that the writer was from another country and the book was originaly writen in another language, adn she (the author)thaught: ,,Hey, why don't I translate the book? Why...more
Michelle
I gave this book a shot even though I read several not so great reviews. I really wanted to like it so I shelled out the $6.99 to give it a go. I'm not one that gets hung up on grammatical errors as long as I can get the gist of things (one reason I bought it even after reading the reviews), but this book did not read well at all. I honestly felt like I was reading a book that had been written by someone who spoke English as a second language. It was frustrating to say the least and for me not s...more
N.L. Riviezzo
The story itself was odd although it had potential. My biggest peeve was with the spelling and grammar. These things are important to crafting a good story. At one point, a wound is being cleaned - stated as 'cleaned the sight of the wound'. It should be 'cleaned the site of the wound'. Wilde should also gain consistency with the names of her character. At the start of a sentence she'd use one take of a male's name (Luc/Lucien for example) then in the middle or end of the sentence, she'd use the...more
Debbie
only made it to page 15 ...sigh....
Bookie | The BookChick
The romance happened a little fast and the heroine waffled worse than a willow in the breeze. I finished the book but it wasn't the best shifter romance I've read.
Jules
I almost never rate a book I haven't finished, but this book offended me. Aside from never, ever, having seen an editor in it's life (which drove me up the wall) the premise is basically thus: main character goes from being a battered woman who is almost killed by her boyfriend to abducted by five hot guys to sleeping with not one, but all five guys. In the first two chapters. Or something. I stopped reading after about that.

On top of all this, I paid $6.99 for what has to be a rough draft. If...more
Tala
It's really more of a 2.5 I'm glad I only paid .99 for it. This was obviously not edited at all. It progressed so fast. I didn't have a problem with the three mates, I knew that going in, it was the way it jumped around. I thought the ex was going to be the problem, but we don't even know what happens to him. The story had potential if it would have been longer. It seemed like Ms. Wilde was trying to put too much into this short of a story.
I really like the story and the sexy alpha male characters but through almost every series I'v read of Becky Wilde there's been writing mistakes. Sometimes when she's writing about one character she accidentally puts wrong name in the scene. This was very confusing at times. She also repeats herself in every series. Even with all these faults the series she writes is very sexy, very dirty a good read for the price.
Brenda Demko
This was a quick hot read. Some of it was unbelievable, some of it was laughable, it was entertaining to say the least. This is in no way the best werewolf book that I've ever read. I did enjoy it though.

It is definitely only appropriate for adults. They have a menage.

Noor
Emily
I didn't realize Becky Wilde and Becca Van are one and the same. Read this one a long time ago and then rebought not realizing same story. Posting full review on Becca Van's listing.
Christine
I couldn't finish the first chapter, it was that bad. Everything negative said below is true. Don't buy this one. The brain cells you save will be your own.
Rochelle
Sexy, Romantic & some Halarious Moments!
Marieanne Sam
Just a short read :)
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Tr
Tr marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Regina
Regina added it
Aug 05, 2014
Llflower
Llflower marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Nadine Stoelman
Nadine Stoelman marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Casey Woodard
Casey Woodard marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
I have been married for over twenty years to a wonderful man who is my heart, soul and strength.

We have two wonderful teenagers who keep me on my toes. We also have two beagles who think they are human. They are hilarious to watch. Just like small children.

I used to work in newspaper advertising and also in sales. I became rather unhappy with my profession so I resigned from my employment to star...more
More about Becky Wilde...
Eagle River Alpha (Eagle River #1) Bonded Trio (Eagle River #2) Melissa's Acceptance (Sugar Creek #2) Sara's Mates (Sugar Creek #3) Saving Emily

“Stay happy and healthy. Take time to read a good book and live your dreams. I am and loving it!” 1 likes