Start by marking “Adventures of a London Call Boy” as Want to Read:
Adventures of a London Call Boy

Adventures of a London Call Boy

3.25 of 5 stars 3.25  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Jobless and down on his luck, Argentinian actor Francesc, or Cesc to his friends, needs to find quick cash. His best friend, Celeste, an occasional artist and part-time model with too much time on her hands, starts him internet dating and soon he finds a world of casual sex. When a date offers him cash for sex, he realizes there's money to be made from his natural assets a ...more
Published June 8th 2009

To ask other readers questions about Adventures of a London Call Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adventures of a London Call Boy

♥Xeni♥
Oct 24, 2010 ♥Xeni♥ rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to ♥Xeni♥ by: Xcite
Shelves: xcite, erotica, ebook, england
This book was highly original. Perhaps that's not quite true in general, but it certainly felt that way to me! (I'd only seen a bit of the Showtime show The True Confessions of a London Call Girl and a documentary titled The Girlfriend Experience in this genre.)

First off, reading about the sex profession from the point of view of a male is almost unheard of. It's like women don't pay for it, or something, which I find hard to believe. It is how Cesc in Adventures of a London Call Boy said: most
Cara Sutra
Adventures of a London Call Boy by Ben Franckx details the hedonistic adventures of a young man in London who thoroughly enjoys sex. Deciding to combine his love of the sexual act with women and his lack of finances, he embarks upon a trail of saucy naughtiness which will leave you horny, empathising, giggling and breathless for the next encounter.

I did not think I would enjoy this book as much as I did; perhaps because of the reputation of gigolos and the like. Male prostitution is not only rar
Sean Randall
A constant barrage of explicit sex. Not really a surprise, but I only picked it up because the title sounded interesting.
Amy Eddison
This book is sexy on so many levels. From learning about what drives women wild, to learning how a stud like Cesc expertly seduces and pleases his 'Jennies' Added to the erotic and downright dirty elements to the book, it is also witty and full of vibrant characters so that you can almost sense what it must be like to do the job that every man dream of, and if some of the weirder requests put to this gigalo are anything to go by- it isn't always that easy!
Grace
This was exactly how I expected it to be. Loads of sex with some funny anecdotes. It is extremely easy and quick to read.
Ruben Borjas
Ruben Borjas marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Thewalkinglexicon
Thewalkinglexicon marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Catgirl (in Perth)
Catgirl (in Perth) marked it as to-read
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
 Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Stacey Powell
Stacey Powell marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Alees
Alees added it
May 11, 2013
Dave Yan
Dave Yan marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Luca
Luca added it
Apr 03, 2013
Skye Blue
Skye Blue marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2013