Start by marking “Dave Ramseys Financial Peace University Membership Kit” as Want to Read:
Dave Ramseys Financial Peace University Membership Kit

Dave Ramseys Financial Peace University Membership Kit

4.79 of 5 stars 4.79  ·  rating details  ·  261 ratings  ·  26 reviews
fiancial planner membership kit.
Published January 1st 2008 by financial peace university

Be the first to ask a question about Dave Ramseys Financial Peace University Membership Kit

Adaire Mason
Best thing I ever did - was get the FPU home study kit!!!

Great financial advice from a Biblical standpoint, hosted video series. Useful, easy to comprend & use information to make informed decisions for getting out of debt and becoming financially free. Dave Ramsey always mixes humor, honesty, scripture, love, hard truths, and compassion in his teaching.

Thanks to Dave I am DEBT FREE!!
By far the best 100 Ive ever spent! I love Dave Ramseys steps to financial freedom. We are using the principles in this book and have currently paid down 25k!
Charlie Hecke
We invested hard cash in Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace Program at our Church. We had children in college and we were navigating through the largest recession I had ever experienced. The program helped us eliminate our debt and come to a common agreement on weekly budgeting. We began to plan and prioritize as a couple. Our children began to economize and we downsized out of a lifestyle we could not afford.

The kit we learned from had a book and audio program. Every week we scrubbed our financial
This is a MUST read/listen if you're trying to get yourself out of debt, planning for your financial future, or both. If you ever get the chance to take an FPU course, DO IT! Dave Ramsey explains finances in a very clear manner, which makes getting yourself out from under both easier than you originally expected and fun, too!
Kim Holdiman
Great financial advice from a Biblical standpoint. Dave always mixes humor, honesty, scripture, love, hard truths, and compassion in his teaching. He has turned our financial thinking and operating upside down, inside out, and straightened it out. We are headed down the baby step road to financial freedom thanks to Dave!
Sarah Lewis
This book has been immensely helpful to my husband and I as we strive to be the best stewards of our money as possible! I couldn't recommend it more highly.
Sophia Walker
Want to talk about a life changing experience! This series changed my life.
Jaddeus Dempsey
This is the best thing I have ever done for my finances. Right before we had our first child, we cut our incomes from two to one after deciding Olivia would pretty much only be bringing home a couple hundred a month, after tax, tithe, gas, etc. We were bleeding about $800 a month. Financial Peace helped us cut our expenses, get on a budget, and off of credit card debt. I am currently taking it again 3 years later, this time with my wife by my side to take our finances to the next level, as we ha ...more
Michele Renee Renaud
A well defined format that explains the multiple levels of money management, with concise methods for the reader to use. This book, workbook, CD, and website access are all assets in the artillery of making wise choices with where your money goes, how you use what you have to get to having better. The lessons provide the reader with sure directions of how to be a better steward of your money, of your families future, and the current status of your financial accountability.

With scriptural refere
Rob Orazi
Don't think you have a money problem? Do you have credit cards? Then you have a money problem. follow the program layer out by Dave and you will have financial peace
Melanie Credo
Class and materials were so helpful. Create / have a plan and work the plan...
Absolutely fantastic all around. I will use this over and over and over again.
Jason Heinritz
Game changer on getting your finances straight
Best investment I ever made!
Bonnie Walker
Life-Changing stuff!
CHANGED my life forever! Best thing I've ever done!!!
Marissa Kay Laslie
My father recommended this program to me, once he finished it himself. BEST advice he's ever given me. I graduated the course in July 2012 and am now debt free and living a much happier life with much less stress!
Amanda Grace
Completely, 100%, changed my relationship and outlook on money! I love that Dave also talks about God and giving. I have listened to this audio book a few different times, on my commutes to work.
Wonderful course in money management, hosted video series through our church. Great information to make informed decisions for getting out of debt and becoming financially free.
Doug Muterspaugh
I don't care what this is selling for today. If you have debt, and want to live a better life, buy this now. You can't put a price on peace.
Jennifer Becker
The best thing I ever did for our family!
I took the class in 2011. Going to do a re-read of the book. It has really good information. Its worth it.
SHBC Leaders' Library
Jan 30, 2012 SHBC Leaders' Library marked it as available
4 available - also on hand: 1 Coordinator Guide & 1 pack of Certificates of Completion
Oct 26, 2012 Tracy added it

Loved it. Full of real information.
Lisa Benner
Excellent! Practical advice you can live with.
Rory Clark
Did the program, and we are debt free!
  • Your Money Counts: The Biblical Guide to Earning, Spending, Saving, Investing, Giving, and Getting Out of Debt
  • America's Last Call
  • Gazelles, Baby Steps and 37 Other Things Dave Ramsey Taught Me about Debt
  • The Resolution for Men
  • The Beginner's Bible
  • Maximized Manhood
  • The Butterfly Effect: How Your Life Matters
  • The Five Love Languages: Men's Edition: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate
  • Debt-Free U: How I Paid for an Outstanding College Education Without Loans, Scholarships, Or Mooching Off My Parents
  • Amish Proverbs: Words of Wisdom from the Simple Life
  • 48 Days to the Work You Love
  • Running on Empty: Overcome Your Childhood Emotional Neglect
  • The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge
  • Coach Wooden's Pyramid of Success: Building Blocks for a Better Life
  • Beyond the Square Crochet Motifs: 144 Circles, Hexagons, Triangles, Squares, and Other Unexpected Shapes
  • The 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player: Becoming the Kind of Person Every Team Wants
  • Race for Relevance: 5 Radical Changes for Associations
  • Going Public: An Organizer's Guide to Citizen Action
David L. Ramsey III (b. September 3, 1960) is an American financial writer, radio and television host.

More about Dave Ramsey...
The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness Financial Peace Revisited EntreLeadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches Smart Money Smart Kids: Raising the Next Generation to Win with Money More than Enough: The Ten Keys to Changing Your Financial Destiny