Zombie Fairy Tales

Zombie Fairy Tales

3.43 of 5 stars 3.43  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Collected here are 7 short, slightly twisted fairy tales retold from a zombie perspective. What if Cinderella had been undead when she went to the ball? What if Little Red Riding Hood went to Grandma's house to eat her?

Included are:
Zombie Cinderella
Beauty & The Zom-Beast
Sleeping Zom-Beauty
Little Red Rotting Hood
The Princess and the Zomb-Pea
Moldy-locks and the Three Be...more
Published 2010 by Jill Myles

To ask other readers questions about Zombie Fairy Tales, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zombie Fairy Tales

Anzu The Great Destroyer
Well now this has been entertaining. I swear I was laughing like a lunatic when reading some of these stories.

LUNATIC I TELL YOU!!!

But why is this book so painfully short?? I finished it in like 30 minutes or something. But, I know I’m going to repeat myself and I’m still going to say it, it was very very VERY funny.

Ok maybe not so funny but entertaining nonetheless. My favorite story was Zombie Cinderella.
Crack! She looked down and saw Cinderella break off her big toe.
Crack!
The matching one
Shari
Take your favorite childhood fairy tales. Add flesh eating zombies. Enough said.
Aly is so frigging bored
Apr 24, 2012 Aly is so frigging bored rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anzu
I can't stop laughing! This SS are priceless!
Erin
At only 76 pages this is a very fun and quick read.

There really isn't too much to say about such a little book. The writing is good. The stories are very quick and fun. I found myself laughing out loud a few times. None of the stories were amazing though. I think a lot of the stories could have been much better if there was a little more to them. They are fairy tales though so they are supposed to be short. It can get a bit gross at times for those who don't have a strong stomach.

I did like the...more
Jessica
This was a very quick fun read. Nice little twist on your fairy tale stories. Wish each story would have been just a tad longer though. Jill Myles humor is *laugh out loud*. I just love her work. My favorite story was Sleeping Zom-Beauty.

Braiiiiins....
Nikki
This silly little thing didn't take long to read. Kind of cute, good for a giggle, not to be taken too seriously.

This was free on my Kindle, but I would have paid for it, especially for a longer edition.
Blu
Enjoyable read that combines two of my favorite elements: fairy tales and zombies! Favorite retelling: The Princess and the Zom-pea.
Pamela
Not a fan of Zombies but this was a cute gory spin on Fairy Tales.
Sapphire
I really enjoyed this quick read! Especially Sleeping Zom-Beauty.
Sheena Fabila
Nov 06, 2010 Sheena Fabila marked it as to-read
pretty one
Reva Nowell
A quick, fun read.
Guenivere
Guenivere marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Briana
Briana added it
Aug 19, 2014
Vadim Rybak
Vadim Rybak marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Mjspice
Mjspice marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Amanda Stout
Amanda Stout marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Holly Johnson-pohia
Holly Johnson-pohia marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Shania
Shania marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Siân Ribbon
Siân Ribbon marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Logan J Morgan
Logan J Morgan marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Tiffanie
Tiffanie marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Carina
Carina marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
JILL MYLES is the author of the Succubus Diaries from Pocket Books. Jill also writes as Jessica Clare and Jessica Sims.

A NOTE ABOUT FRIENDING: I will happily friend you back if you friend me! Goodreads is, after all, about discussing books we both love. I will NEVER self-promote my books to you. And if you self-promote your books to me, no matter how nicely, I'm deleting you off my list. Sorry. Go...more
More about Jill Myles...
Wicked Games (Games, #1) Gentlemen Prefer Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #1) Succubi Like It Hot (Succubus Diaries, #2) My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #3) Foreplay (Succubus Diaries, #0.5)