Start by marking “Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger” as Want to Read:
Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger

Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger

In "Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger," Dr. Jantz shows women how to
- accept the truth of their anger
- examine where it comes from
- be honest about how they use it
- be open to change
- be willing to forgive, even themselves
- be willing to feel something else besides their anger
With a compassionate tone and an honest look at reality, Dr. Jantz helps women face thei
Published November 1st 2009 by Fleming H. Revell Company

To ask other readers questions about Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger

This book changed my life! I am so happy I was able to read it and take the time to follow the advice written. You don’t have to be an angry person to learn from these well written and easy to understand chapters.

The book takes you on a journey from letting anger control you to you being able to control your anger. The process will have you looking at incidents in your life where you were angry, the best ways to diffuse your anger, and ways to forgive others as well as yourself.

There is a book
Apr 11, 2012 Lady_lit rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I started reading this books, I read it with the idea of gaining general knowledge and insight for myself, and hope for ways to help others. Not only did I receive that, but I found myself being dually ministered to and relating to the examples of women in the book. I was surprised at how much I looked forward to reading it.

Jantz's tone is compassionate and helpful - if an author could write with the fruits of the Spirit, Jantz succeeded! It doesn't tell you point blank that X is wrong wit
Constance rated it liked it
Jul 26, 2012
Ariel Lin
Ariel Lin rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2014
The TeaMaker
The TeaMaker rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2015
Brittany rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2015
Carolyn rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2016