Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger

Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
In "Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger," Dr. Jantz shows women how to
- accept the truth of their anger
- examine where it comes from
- be honest about how they use it
- be open to change
- be willing to forgive, even themselves
- be willing to feel something else besides their anger
With a compassionate tone and an honest look at reality, Dr. Jantz helps women face thei...more
Published November 1st 2009 by Fleming H. Revell Company

To ask other readers questions about Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger

IrenesChristianReviews
This book changed my life! I am so happy I was able to read it and take the time to follow the advice written. You don’t have to be an angry person to learn from these well written and easy to understand chapters.

The book takes you on a journey from letting anger control you to you being able to control your anger. The process will have you looking at incidents in your life where you were angry, the best ways to diffuse your anger, and ways to forgive others as well as yourself.

There is a book...more
Lady_lit
When I started reading this books, I read it with the idea of gaining general knowledge and insight for myself, and hope for ways to help others. Not only did I receive that, but I found myself being dually ministered to and relating to the examples of women in the book. I was surprised at how much I looked forward to reading it.

Jantz's tone is compassionate and helpful - if an author could write with the fruits of the Spirit, Jantz succeeded! It doesn't tell you point blank that X is wrong wit...more
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Emily Tingey
Emily Tingey marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Debi
Debi marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Mariana Scutaru
Mariana Scutaru marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
Enerel
Enerel marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2013
Lynne
Lynne marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2011
Denika
Denika marked it as to-read
May 15, 2011
Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse Hope, Help, and Healing for Eating Disorders: A New Approach to Treating Anorexia, Bulimia, and Overeating Raising Boys by Design: What the Bible and Brain Science Reveal About What Your Son Needs to Thrive Overcoming Anxiety, Worry, and Fear: Practical Ways to Find Peace How to de-Stress Your Life