Start by marking “El secreto del vampiro (Vampiros del Nuevo Mundo, #2)” as Want to Read:
El secreto del vampiro (Vampiros del Nuevo Mundo, #2)

El secreto del vampiro (Savannah Vampire #2)

Quien una vez fuera un mortal con una amada familia, William Cuyler Thorne, es ahora un vampiro a la caza de sangre y mujeres hermosas. Tiene la tapadera perfecta como ilustre ciudadano de la sociedad de Savannah. Pese a haber sido derrotado, Reedrek, el despiadado vampiro del Viejo Continente que trató de destruir a William, cuenta aún con sus seguidores, quienes no cejar ...more
Published October 30th 2010 by La factoría de ideas

To ask other readers questions about El secreto del vampiro, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about El secreto del vampiro

εlﻨբ ツ
Sep 18, 2012 εlﻨբ ツ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Vay:) William`ın şok üzerine şok yaşadığı bir kitaptı.Sırlar ortaya döküldü.gidişat ne olur diye diğer kitaba başlayacağım.Okurken içim karardı kimi zaman ama daha güzel olacağına dair umudum var biraz daha sevdim:) ...more
Sandra Dagg
Mar 25, 2016 Sandra Dagg rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMGosh what a cliffhanger! Thank goodness I can start the next book straight away! This is an amazing series, I am loving it! There's so much going on, yet following a main theme, it's a reader's delight, definitely!! Would highly recommend this series to anyone who loves the paranormal and vampires....gotta go, have to start the next book!
Lyn
Jack McShane and his creator William Cuyler Thorne were once the only vampires in Savannah. They have rules about killing innocents and don't take kindly to roving vampires who don't agree with their philosophy. In book one they are attacked by Euro vamps in a battle that puts an end to William's old enemy, Reedrek. But things will only be peaceful for a while. Reedrek's followers will come again, this time for revenge.

The Vampire's Secret is the second book in the Savannah Chronicles. William a
Theresa
Oct 31, 2013 Theresa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
2d book in a great series. If I had to come up with one word to explain the whole book it would be rejection.

This continues where the first book left off with the gang preparing for the European ancient vampires to attack. The New World vampire leaders gather to discuss how to defend against the ancient ones. They find out that there's a special virus that is infecting and killing vamps.

The virus creates a major crisis for the New World vampires as they try to discover who and how it was spread
Yodamom
William a 500 yr old master vampire who rules the area of Savannah, Georgia Jack is his fledgling, from the Civil War. This book begins just after the last book ends with Eleanor, being turned into a vampire. Jack , well Jack loves a human? that lights his fire in more ways than one.
Reedrek, Williams maker is trapped and now the Old World vampires are expected. A call for the American vamps brings several to Savannah to try to fight these Old World Evil ones. A rotting disease unknown before no
marianjosé
Mar 23, 2014 marianjosé rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own, 2014
Amé absolutamente este libro con todo y la rabia que pasé para intentar terminarlo. La manera en que mezclan los vampiros y el vudú me parece muy original, y los protagonistas me encantaron más que en el anterior. William y Jack son personajes muy bien hechos desde mi punto de vista.

La narración de este libro es mucho más ligera que la del primero y eso ya es mucho decir, pero los finales...

Los finales son muy importantes para mí porque estuve lamentándome todos estos días porque me parecía una
Gypsie Holley
Sep 24, 2008 Gypsie Holley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this series!! This was fantastic! The end left you dangling for more in the most urgent way! Vibrant and rich characters and an amazing monologue. I feel as if I am there with them. Like edge of your seat thrill. I couldn't put it down. I am now feeling the effects of the venture at work the next day for the little amount of sleep I've garnered. Now I have to go hunt down the next book, quick. Like time is running out, is how Raven Hart leaves you as the last words echo in this book. Beca ...more
Mariah
Sep 27, 2015 Mariah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
William has a trust issue, he gives it and then he takes it away much too quickly. Granted he gets many shocks in this part of the story I'm having a great problem trying to feel bad for him. Jack has got a poor stick to measure by this time as well, he's in the dog house for most of the book when I think he shouldn't be. A scary ass plague rushes through. Renee is compromised. Melaphilia isn't near broken.

Better choices need to be made people. Although I suppose if they were we wouldn't have mu
Lawana
Feb 25, 2012 Lawana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: raven-hart
Raven Hart's THE VAMPIRE'S SEDUCTION and its sequel, THE VAMPIRE'S SECRET, held me captive from the very first page! I love the world she's created and the incredible characters who live there. I can't wait for the next installment!
—Alexis Morgan, author of The Paladins of Darkness series

"Well written and very gripping—you feel as if you really know these characters and care about their outcomes. There's a clever mix of humour, blood and sex, and it'll leave you wanting more."
—Michelle Moore,
Booker Like a Hooker
Yazar keşke Ayrıca sadece jack ile ilgili bir kitap olsa.
Kitap harika ama Bir william bir Jack ayrı ayrı yerdelerken bir ona bir ona geçiş olması sürekli küfür etmeme yol açıyor.Tam bir olay oldu mesela Jack'te pat William'a geçiliyor :D Gelde sinirlenmne :D

Diana hakkında ne düşüneceğimi bilmiyorum.Ve oğlu Will Jack'in dediği gibi alınmasın Piçin teki :D Gerçekten Hugo bir ölse rahatlayacağım inşallah.Eleanor hakkında hiçbir düşüncem yok,fahişenin teki.
PM
Apr 08, 2011 PM rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 2 didn't disappoint, except maybe I'd be ready to kill if I had to wait for the next one in the series to be written. Instead of reminding me of Lestat, et. al. like the first book, this one reminds me of the Noble Dead series by the Barb and JC Hendee. (When is another one of those due to be published, by the way...) These are not happy, heartwarming love stories, but more a tale of betrayal and deceit, or will they prove to be loyal in the long run...?
G.G.
Dec 09, 2013 G.G. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've read that book a while ago, but I remember not being happy it ended. Even though I hadn't read the first of the series (this is the second book), I can't say that I was lost.

If I can find time, I will certainly read the other books in the series. I liked the way the story was told from two points of view, Jack and William, and even though some parts were repeated, it didn't feel as I had just read it; it only added a dimension to the story.
John Nova
Jul 23, 2013 John Nova rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought the book was good. It started off slow and then got more interesting along the way. I look forward in seeing what happens in the next book. Interesting ending. I didn't expect to end this way but I look forward to the next book.
Alta
Oct 15, 2008 Alta rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Like the first one, this was harder to get into than other vamp books I read, but by the end I didn't feel like I'd wasted my time. In fact, this book's story didn't end with the last page, so I was eager to move onto book three!
Cindyg
Sep 28, 2009 Cindyg rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well this is still written in the same style as the first, not sure how I feel about it but the story is good. This was a little easier to get through and may be because I like the William and Jack. I'm just starting the third book so we'll see how it goes.
Karen Parker
WOW ... as vampire books go, I think this is the best series that I have started reading. The story is really keeps you guessing what it next. I recommend anyone that loves to read vampire stories, try this series.
jD
Nov 11, 2009 jD rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series_vamps
I did not start at the first book because I really did not think I was going to like it so I went to book 2. I love William and Jack! The writing is fast pace. I am already on the sequel.
Emily
3.5 starts, this had a better story line than the first book, however still seems a little disconnected.
Jessica
I liked the book, but there wasn't a lot of action like the first one. I think this book is leading upto something big in the thrid book. At least I hope so.
Feb 28, 2011 Laura rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this one better than the first and the author was very cunning by leaving this one with a very HUGE cliffhanger. Now I HAVE to read the next book to find out what happens!
Levent Erikli
Mar 24, 2015 Levent Erikli rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
okudugum en sacma vampir romaniydi ve ilk 150 sayfada sexin olmadigi sayfa yok gbi okurken insanin ici karario
Daelith
Apr 29, 2008 Daelith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aghhhh! She left us hanging big time! This is a must read series for any paranormal lover. Be sure to have book 3 close at hand.
Cassie
Cassie rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2007
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Jan 27, 2012
John Harris
John Harris rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2013
Chia
Chia rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2009
LaGina
LaGina rated it it was ok
Oct 30, 2012
Judy
Judy rated it it was ok
Aug 20, 2011
ஐ฿υκєτஐ
ஐ฿υκєτஐ rated it liked it
Oct 18, 2012
  • Bond of Blood (Texas Vampires #1)
  • Luscious Craving (Candace Steele Vampire Killer #2)
  • Dark Thirst (The Brethren, #1)
  • Midnight Reign (Vampire Babylon, #2)
  • Shadow of the Vampire
  • Love Without Blood (Eternal Eros Trilogy #1)
  • Rises The Night (The Gardella Vampire Hunters, #2)
  • Dark Need (Darkyn #3)
  • Shadows On The Soul (The Guardians of the Night, #3)
  • Be Mine Forever (Forever Vampires #3)
  • My Wicked Vampire (Castle of Dark Dreams #4)
  • Stakes & Stilettos (Immortality Bites, #4)
  • Cathedral of Vampires
  • Seduced by Magic (Magic, #2)
Susan Goggins, the real name of Raven Hart, has been a newspaper reporter, a speechwriter for a K Street PR firm in Washington, D.C., and for most of her career, a technical writer.

Both The Vampire's Seduction and The Vampire's Secret were co-written by Virginia "Gin" Ellis and Susan Goggins. Gin passed away suddenly in January, 2006. Susan will continue the Savannah vampires series with The Vamp
More about Raven Hart...

Savannah Vampire (5 books)
  • The Vampire's Seduction (Savannah Vampire, #1)
  • The Vampire's Kiss (Savannah Vampire, #3)
  • The Vampire's Betrayal (Savannah Vampire, #4)
  • The Vampire's Revenge (Savannah Vampire, #5)