Start by marking “Healing Through the Akashic Records: Discovering Your Soul's Perfection” as Want to Read:
Healing Through the Akashic Records: Discovering Your Soul's Perfection

Healing Through the Akashic Records: Discovering Your Soul's Perfection

Our wounds-physical, mental, emotional, or even from a former life-interfere with our ability to fully and freely express ourselves. To help us learn how to turn our wounds into a point of power in our relationship with ourselves, a path to peace with others, and a platform for transformation in the world, Linda Howe offers Healing Through the Akashic Records. Join this ac

Audio CD
Published September 28th 2010 by Sounds True, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Healing Through the Akashic Records, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing Through the Akashic Records

Iona  Stewart
May 04, 2015 Iona Stewart rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I much appreciated Linda Howes first book “How to read the Akashic Records”. This is her second one; it is written at an extraordinary high level and thus seems to have been channelled directly from the Records, which it probably was.

The book is immaculately written – Linda is exceedingly articulate. The level was so high that I did not personally find it easy to read, nor, particularly, easy to digest.

Thus, I was somewhat disappointed that the book wasnt practicable for me – it didnt really hel
Monique
Jun 07, 2011 Monique rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: spiritual, new age readers
This was ok...I honestly was a little disappointed....Ms. Howe does plead an interesting case when breaking down what exactly the akashic records are and how these beings of light can help one to heal. unfortunately, this particular method did not work for me...I tried to follow her instructions and see what I could and did get a few answers, but, I find that my inner intuition works better by just going into deep meditation to find the answers I seek without all of this...I don't know...I'm sur ...more
Laurie
Sep 05, 2013 Laurie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very powerful. I loved listening to this on MP3. Every time I went into the Akashic Records, I learned something new and beneficial. The whole experience was extremely healing.

I loved the ascension matrix at the end of gratitude, grace and generosity.

Great recording. Transformed my life.

Linda Kissam
Dec 19, 2014 Linda Kissam rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ms Howe has several books on this subject. In this particular one, she gives less background info on herself, delving quickly into the subject matter we purchased the book for.

Good stuff.

This won't replace taking a class with a professional guide, but it will give you a solid feel on what to do, how to do it, and why you should be doing it.
Rebecca
Jan 28, 2013 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
I'd heard about the Akashic Records here and there in passing and wanted to read more about them. This book is less an explanation and more an exploration. I tried the meditation exercises and found them to be gentle and helpful. Working through the book felt very self-nuturing.
Nick
Nick rated it really liked it
Nov 23, 2013
Katherine
Katherine rated it it was ok
Aug 13, 2012
Helena Díaz
Helena Díaz rated it really liked it
May 25, 2016
Cs Park
Cs Park rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2017
Kelly Nezat
Kelly Nezat rated it liked it
Nov 05, 2012
Mark Hammond
Mark Hammond rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2016
Sloan Rawlins
Sloan Rawlins rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2013
Regyna
Regyna rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2016
Kasha Glazebrook
Kasha Glazebrook rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2012
Althea Hawk
Althea Hawk rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2016
Mari L.
Mari L. rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2015
Penny Conlan
Penny Conlan rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2016
Traei Purtee
Traei Purtee rated it it was ok
May 10, 2016
Stacy Simon
Stacy Simon rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2014
Margaret
Margaret rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2015
Teri Uktena
Teri Uktena rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2015
Ansh
Ansh rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2011
Elizabeth Wright
Elizabeth Wright rated it liked it
Jun 15, 2015
Saira Priest
Saira Priest rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2016
Debbie Parker
Debbie Parker rated it liked it
Feb 23, 2014
Stacey Latkowski
Stacey Latkowski rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2013
Darryl A Scott
Darryl A Scott rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2015
Terri
Terri rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2012
Stacey Latkowski
Stacey Latkowski rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
  • The Art of True Healing: The Unlimited Power of Prayer and Visualization
  • The Alchemy of Nine Dimensions: The 2011/2012 Prophecies and Nine Dimensions of Consciousness
  • The Reiki Sourcebook
  • Family of Light: Pleiadian Tales and Lessons in Living
  • The Twelve Layers of DNA: An Esoteric Study of the Mastery Within (Kryon, #12)
  • How to Heal with Color
  • They Walked with Jesus
  • Love Thyself: The Message from Water III
  • Ask Your Angels
  • Angel Therapy Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
  • Adventures in Consciousness: An Introduction to Aspect Psychology
  • Healing Crystals and Gemstones: From Amethyst to Zircon
  • Dianetics: The Evolution of a Science
  • Math for Mystics: From the Fibonacci Sequence to Luna's Labyrinth to Golden Section and Other Secrets of Sacred Geometry
  • Love Has Forgotten No One: The Answer to Life
  • The Instruction: Living the Life Your Soul Intended
  • The Gift: Understand and Develop Your Psychic Abilities
  • Violet Flame: To Heal Body, Mind and Soul (Pocket Guide to Practical Spirituality)
After nearly two decades of spiritual searching, I encountered the Akashic Records in 1994, and have been deliberately engaging them for personal growth and consciousness development (for myself and others) ever since! One of the first ideas I explored was accessing the Akasha as an infinite, spiritual resource for empowerment and transformation. At the time, I thought I clearly understood it all. ...more
More about Linda Howe...