Start by marking “Your Perfectly Pampered Pregnancy: Beauty, Health, and Lifestyle Advice for the Modern Mother-to-Be” as Want to Read:

3.1 of 5 stars 3.10  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The moment a pregnancy is announced, all eyes are on baby. But what about Mom? Not only is her body changing, everything about her lifestyle is turning upside down.

A revolutionary new kind of self-help guide, Your Perfectly Pampered Pregnancy puts Mom at center stage, with hundreds of tips on how to have the healthiest, most vibrant pregnancy possible.

Culling advice from
Published February 10th 2004 by Harmony

To ask other readers questions about Your Perfectly Pampered Pregnancy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Perfectly Pampered Pregnancy

Kim Z
Whatever I thought I was getting when I picked up this book at the library, it was not that. I wanted tips on fashion and relaxing and...oh, I guess just being a princess despite being a very round one. What I got was a bunch of recipes for homemade beauty treatments. If I didn't have the time an energy for that before I certainly am not going to get into that now.

The book was also ultra-pessimistic on the warnings. Sure there are things to avoid or be wary of when pregnant, but I prefer books t
Heidi Sheehan
This pregnancy book was fairly helpful if you are looking for a read that focuses on the mother-to-be. Although some biological changes are mentioned in this book, the author gives more focus to the superficial side of pregnancy: looking good while making healthy pregnancy choices. The extremely helpful point of this book is the numerous recipies for natural, home-made products and references to products on the market that are pregnancy friendly.
Morgan
Aug 29, 2007 Morgan rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: mothers-to-be
Despite the goofy title and silly front cover, this book is highly informative and an easy read. The author, a mother of two, is in touch with the medical and holistic forms of pregnancy and healing- and all the bits and pieces in between. Amazing tips on massage, aromatherapy, belly or nipple cream and pre/post natal exercise.
Daniela
Despite the weird title, this book provided essential information about having a healthy pregnancy. Fun and intelligent. Written in non-textbook language by a modern and wise woman. Excellent read for those of us who would prefer an alternative to "What to Expect when You're Expecting"!
Emily
Feb 13, 2008 Emily rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Moms-to-be
Recommended to Emily by: Friend from work
An easy read with the denser pregnancy books get to be too much. Some useful information in here.
Souzan
Souzan marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2013
The V Zone: A Woman's Guide to Intimate Health Care Your Perfectly Pampered Menopause: Health, Beauty, and Lifestyle Advice for the Best Years of Your Life Getting Pregnant: What You Need to Know Right Now The V Zone The Hot Flash Solution: A Breakthrough Program for Taking Control of Hot Flashes in Just 7 Days!