Start by marking “Your Perfectly Pampered Pregnancy: Beauty, Health, and Lifestyle Advice for the Modern Mother-to-Be” as Want to Read:

3.05  ·  Rating Details  ·  22 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
The moment a pregnancy is announced, all eyes are on baby. But what about Mom? Not only is her body changing, everything about her lifestyle is turning upside down.

A revolutionary new kind of self-help guide, Your Perfectly Pampered Pregnancy puts Mom at center stage, with hundreds of tips on how to have the healthiest, most vibrant pregnancy possible.

Culling advice from
Published February 10th 2004 by Harmony

To ask other readers questions about Your Perfectly Pampered Pregnancy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Perfectly Pampered Pregnancy

Kim Z
Oct 02, 2008 Kim Z rated it it was ok
Whatever I thought I was getting when I picked up this book at the library, it was not that. I wanted tips on fashion and relaxing and...oh, I guess just being a princess despite being a very round one. What I got was a bunch of recipes for homemade beauty treatments. If I didn't have the time an energy for that before I certainly am not going to get into that now.

The book was also ultra-pessimistic on the warnings. Sure there are things to avoid or be wary of when pregnant, but I prefer books t
Heidi Sheehan
Jul 07, 2008 Heidi Sheehan rated it liked it
This pregnancy book was fairly helpful if you are looking for a read that focuses on the mother-to-be. Although some biological changes are mentioned in this book, the author gives more focus to the superficial side of pregnancy: looking good while making healthy pregnancy choices. The extremely helpful point of this book is the numerous recipies for natural, home-made products and references to products on the market that are pregnancy friendly.
Morgan
Aug 29, 2007 Morgan rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: mothers-to-be
Despite the goofy title and silly front cover, this book is highly informative and an easy read. The author, a mother of two, is in touch with the medical and holistic forms of pregnancy and healing- and all the bits and pieces in between. Amazing tips on massage, aromatherapy, belly or nipple cream and pre/post natal exercise.
Daniela
Aug 10, 2008 Daniela rated it it was amazing
Despite the weird title, this book provided essential information about having a healthy pregnancy. Fun and intelligent. Written in non-textbook language by a modern and wise woman. Excellent read for those of us who would prefer an alternative to "What to Expect when You're Expecting"!
Emily
Feb 13, 2008 Emily rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Moms-to-be
Recommended to Emily by: Friend from work
An easy read with the denser pregnancy books get to be too much. Some useful information in here.
Te'ya
Te'ya rated it it was ok
Mar 24, 2016
Leeloo Lee
Leeloo Lee marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
gina
gina rated it liked it
Oct 30, 2013
Souzan
Souzan marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2013
Alicia Elizabeth
Alicia Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2012
May
May rated it liked it
Sep 28, 2011
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it liked it
Jun 28, 2011
Katherine
Katherine rated it it was ok
May 26, 2011
Albladen
Albladen rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2011
Kristen
Kristen rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2011
Kayana
Kayana rated it it was ok
Nov 08, 2010
Jennifer rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2010
KLCC
KLCC rated it it was ok
Mar 30, 2010
Bibliotekar
Bibliotekar rated it it was ok
Apr 30, 2009
Rosemary
Rosemary rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2008
Dusty Argyle
Dusty Argyle rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2008
Jennifer Rhodes Wynne
Jennifer Rhodes Wynne rated it really liked it
May 20, 2008
Grace
Grace rated it it was ok
Jan 02, 2008