Dawn of the Bunny Suicides

Dawn of the Bunny Suicides (Books of the Bunny Suicides #3)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  391 ratings  ·  50 reviews
Loads of little rabbits killing themselves in unthinkable ways, the likes of which (we hope) you've never seen before.
Published September 1st 2010 by Hodder & Stoughton (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Dawn of the Bunny Suicides, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dawn of the Bunny Suicides

Katherine
Víte, jaká je nejlepší odpočinková kniha? Ta, u které nemusíte číst.. prostě obrázky. A nejlíp.. když ty obrázky jsou tak krásně morbidní! :D

description

No.. prostě.. tohle musí každý milovat!!!
Istisiki
This is so funny! And then you realize what's happening and then it's morbid but still funny. It reminds me of an old officemate who'd make jokes about death, cancer, homophobia and oddly enough we still laugh but had it been anyone else making the joke, it wouldn't have been funny at all. I got the same feeling while reading through the comics. Fun.
Ivychok18
I LOVE THIS BOOK! This is a hilariously unique book of the many ways a bunny can commit suicide. This book got especially popular with my class and everyone liked the suicide bunny. Highly recommended!
Luke
Mar 17, 2014 Luke added it
incredibly funny in a macabre sort of way, definitely not something to give to your 8yr old daughter but a great way to put a smile on your face
Alissa Bach
Not as funny as the original, but maybe that's just because a lot of the ideas have been visited in previous books in some form or another.
Shiela Chan
A silly, demented and funny comic book about bunnies trying to find ways to kill themselves. The theme is a bit dark but they're drawn in a comical manner. There's no back story why these bunnies want to die. My reaction varies from a chuckle, to ugh no, and to a 'nuuu bunny don't!'

There's a review at the back of the book that says...
"Very imaginative, very funny, very worrying if you're the author's mother" -Richard Curtis

Indeed.
GONZA
Excessive, hilarious, sometimes devastating.

Eccessivo, esilarante, a volte devastante.
Katy Zane
Ridiculously funny in a dark and morbid way.
Marianne Brabants
dark but funny in an inappropiate way
Rachael Hewison
Just when I thought I'd read all the Bunny Suicide books, I found that my boyfriend had been hiding this one. I think this could be my favourite one yet.
There are more cartoons in this book than any of the others and a lot more variety. There are lots more film references than before (Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, James Bond, Star Wars etc), some well-known stories and some gruesome deaths. They are as well drawn as ever and very inventive.
It's definitely a hate it or love it book and I personall...more
Those clever, despondent, efficient bunnies sure do know how to kill themselves. I especially liked the popcorn death and the death by bird, string, and gun (look it up - it's totally worth it). I just sometimes wonder why they feel the need to do themselves in - maybe Riley needs to write the book that should come before these - you know, the therapy tales (tails?). Maybe their shrinks could explain what's going on...
Juno
Clémence
Complètement barré mais tellement drôle !
Gwen
It is funny how creative these bunnies are in planning their suicides
Kaija
Nov 28, 2012 Kaija added it
Funny and demented book of funny pictures of depressed bunnies who want their life over with. They do many things to attempt suicide like complex machines to die in a horrible way.(This book has no blood!) If you are a fan of the macabre(like me!) you will love this in every way!
John Kirk
This made me smile rather than laugh, but it's quite clever, particularly the pages where you have to hunt for the bunny to figure out the suicide method. My favourite was (view spoiler).
Shanna
So yes, apparently I had a few neurons to spare in reading/browsing this book as there aren't any words. Okay, clearly I need to find something to do with my time.
Tassos
Not really as good as the first book. I mean, ok, how many inovative ways can there be for a bunny to commit suicide? It was literally pulled from the ears
Amy
Hilarious! I really liked death by Quittich match and by a Walker from Star Wars. I still can't figure out why those bunnies want to commit suicide!
Jay
What a silly book. Very few laugh-out-loud moments for me, but I did chuckle at the Hadron Collider suicide. At least they're all unique.
Kathleen
Just enough morbid combined with the funny. These depressed bunnies make me giggle. Death by Quidditch is awesome!! Hee hee!
Michael Larson
I wanted to say that this is the author's bunniest book yet, but it looks like Elton John beat me to it. Oh well.
Debra
great book! very creative with just the right amount of morbid humor. cant ask for anything more than that!
Beth
Oh, those bunnies. They crack me up with their depression and their suicidal ways.
Tom
Suicidal rabbits: still as perversely funny now as it was nearly a decade ago.
Colleen
No other words than the most hilarious yet disturbing book ever! Poor bunnies!
Melanievdpeut
Cadeautje uit Duitsland :) uitermate geschikt voor sarcastische buien.
Peacegal
I love these books. No doubt one of the best series on the face of the planet.
Luke
Macabre and funny, bunnies killing themselves every which way
Salmon Lau
This book is sick and supreme hilarious!
Only pictures no words!!!
  • Simon's Cat: Feed Me!
  • Large Print (Unshelved, #8)
  • Cyanide And Happiness: I'm Giving You The Finger
  • All My Friends Are Still Dead
  • Cats are Weird and More Observations
  • Awkward Family Pet Photos
  • Chibi Vampire, Vol. 14
  • Wreck the Halls: Cake Wrecks Gets "Festive"
  • Should You Be Laughing at This?
  • Cat Vs Human
  • Creepiosity: A Hilarious Guide to the Unintentionally Creepy
  • I Hate Everything
  • The Very Lazy Ladybug Pop-Up
  • Unnatural Selections
  • Garfield Keeps His Chins Up (Garfield #23)
Andy Riley is a cartoonist and scriptwriter from Britain.
He drew a weekly strip cartoon for The Observer Magazine called Roasted, which is also collected in hardback edition. So far his books have sold around one and a half million copies and have been published in eighteen countries, producing calendar, greetings card and poster spin-offs. Lucky Heather is his self-published mini-comic.
His comedy...more
More about Andy Riley...
The Book of Bunny Suicides Return of the Bunny Suicides Great Lies to Tell Small Kids The Bumper Book of Bunny Suicides Loads More Lies to Tell Small Kids