Start by marking “How Many Trucks Can a Tow Truck Tow?” as Want to Read:
How Many Trucks Can a Tow Truck Tow?

How Many Trucks Can a Tow Truck Tow?

4.64 of 5 stars 4.64  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Now available for the first time ever in paperback--the beloved book that
was named a "Library of Congress Book of the Year" in 1987! Follow the
jaunty little tow truck as he rescues three fellow tow trucks. "A read-aloud
delight."-- "Booklist
"
Published March 11th 1997 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published 1987)

To ask other readers questions about How Many Trucks Can a Tow Truck Tow?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How Many Trucks Can a Tow Truck Tow?

Frank
Frank loved this story. I didn't love the illustrations, personally, but I did enjoy reading it to Frank. It rhymes and has a couple of tongue twisters. It flowed pretty well. And now I can say, "How many tows can a tow truck tow if a tow truck tows tow trucks?" really really fast. It was fun.
Nae
The number #2 requested book of all time for the "book lady Priest" from 1st and 2nd graders, and one of the two gifted to my first grandchild :) cause it was her daddy's favorite book. He, I, and my daughter can still quote the thing word for word without even thinking twice!
Monica
my son's very favorite book as a toddler. Can't begin to tell you how many times I read this. I thankfully have a copy because it is not one that has evidently stood the test of time for others. It's kind of a "little Engine that Could" for tow trucks.
Carrie Butler
This has been a favorite since I was a kid. The price of a used copy these days is crazy but I bought 2 so I would always have one! :-) I read it to my preschoolers and they loved it too. I think they understood how much I loved it.
Karen
Powerful, fun, rhyming and a book about trucks...it just does not get better. The theme of determination, of course I will help, I can do it is just repeated over and over. Read and enjoy this book over and over again
Callie
Nov 12, 2012 Callie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2012
A cute little book. One of andrew's favorites from childhood.
Geni.donnellygmail.com
Geni.donnellygmail.com marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Maureen Fampulme
Maureen Fampulme marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Abigail Bechard
Abigail Bechard marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Sarah added it
Dec 08, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Piggy in the Puddle The Outside Dog The Mousery The Chalk Doll You're Not My Best Friend Anymore